Old Bay® Garlic & Herb Seasoning

by Old Bay

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Old Bay® Garlic & Herb Seasoning!
Kerry F.
Bel Air, MD
Old Bay® Garlic & Herb Seasoning uploaded by Kerry F.
I am one Blessed chica!🙏. My husband works for McCormick so I get to try all kinds of spices. Old Bay is a staple in our house.🦀. We put it on just about anything. It's affordable and enhances my recipes and dishes. We love this stuff, you should check it out for yourself!
Marie J.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this! I use it to season all of my food. Definitely gives your meals that flavorful tasty. I hate bland food! Nooottt for me. Give me flavor any day!
member-9eddb
Brooklyn, NY
Well it wasn't a bad one but a great one neither. Sometimes I couldn't even taste or smell the garlic and I love garlic on cooking.
Vee C.
Wilmington, NC
This is good on all my seafood. I mix it on the meat and a little in the flour before frying, yummy!
Melinda S.
San Antonio , TX
Adds so much flavor to my shrimp and chicken. Love this stuff so much. If you eat a lot of chicken or seafood I recommend getting this.
Andrea V.
Oceanside, CA
I love old bay! It goes with just about everything, and if not, there’s several different flavors that will! I use this for just about everything, it’s great on burgers, potatoes, soups, egg dishes etc etc! You can’t go wrong!
Daija A.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
7/10 it’s okay seasoning, I am from Maryland so Old Bay is a pretty big deal here. It doesn’t have enough garlic inside for me.
Teauna T.
Cleveland, OH
This seasoning is so flavorful especially on seafood I also use this to make garlic butter.
Sahra G.
Lexington Pk, MD
Another kitchen Must Have!!! We used it when we were in Florida on our breakfast burritos. I bought it on Amazon and had it waiting for us when we got home. If you love Old Bay this just give it that extra something. Overall satisfied but would like a bigger bottle. Old Bay® Garlic & Herb Seasoning
Charlene E.
Richmond, VA
There really isn't any other seafood seasoning, is there?!? This is a staple in my pantry or spice cabinet. Not only do I use it on shrimp, various varieties of fish along with other spices especially baked fish - delicious!!!

Looking for your answer?