Old Bay For Seafood/Poultry/Salads & Meats Seasoning 24 Oz Shaker uploaded by Kaila F.

BY OLD BAY

Steamed shrimp recipe. see more...

Kaila F.
This is the best seafood seasoning I think I’ve had. It’s not too salty but it adds a very flavorful pop to crab or shrimp. I haven’t tried it on chicken or anything yet but it’s so good on seafood I can’t wait to try it on everything else!!
Roben C.
metamora, IL
This my go-to seasoning for my crab boils. just put everything in a large aluminum pan (crab,corn on the cob, lobster tails, shrimp, etc.) sprinkle with seasoning and place some ice cubes in pan and cover with aluminum foil. place on grill for a few minutes and dig in! it's great!
Nicole D.
San Diego, CA
Love old bay on shrimp with tapito sauce so yummy!!! Way better then any cocktail sauce and sometimes we use it on our meats before putting a run or other seasoning on
Katelynn K.
Hurricane, WV
I use this seasoning every time I make chicken or seafood! My favorite thing to use it in is when I make alfredo with protein in it!
Vanessa H.
Chattanooga , TN
Old Bay seasoning is great on grilled shrimp and lobster tails. I also put it on my grilled corn and zucchini and squash.
Jamie G.
Cleveland Heights
This is the essential seasoning for all things southern. Perfect blend if spices with a little kick to it!
megan w.
michigan
Purchased at: Kroger
I use this seasoning when I cook my hamburgers it gives it flavor and brings out the best in the burger