BY OLD BAY

Old Bay® Original Maryland Recipe Crab Cake Classic® Mix. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Lori M.
Foodie Expert
This seasoning packet will have your crab cakes tasting like you are at the shore. The mix is so easy to use & the flavor is great. A must for any crab lover.
Amanda M.
Sheppton, PA
I keep this product on hand at all times. It's great and simple to throw together crab cakes and throw them in the broiler. It doesn't contain much filler and has just the right amount of flavor for our family. It's really hard for me to find this in stores, so when I find it, WATCH OUT. I'm buying the entire stock. All you need with it is a little bit of mayo and a 1 lb can of lump crab meat. My favorite product by far. If I could score it higher than an A, I would.
Nichole O.
Spring creek, NV
Really I didn't think this could possibly be bad. I love old bay spice and I love crab cakes so what could go wrong?....
Well I was right but I had no idea just how right. My whole family loved the crab crack dinner!! My sone even said that mine were better than the restaurant. Needless to say now when the family wants crab cakes we will be staying in for dinner, witch is totally fine with me because with a family of five a dinner out of crab cakes can put a big dent in the budget.
Thank you old bay for always being the best
Christy A.
Apo, AE
Foodie Expert
I love love love old bay. These crab cake packets are so easy to easy and add the perfect spice to a Maryland crab cake
Tony  M.
My favorite spies to go on just about anything. Taste wonderful and cooks great
Miesha P.
I use this for various things. not only crab cakes, sometimes it can also be good in a chicken mix. the taste overall is just great and it's quite diverse in what the uses of it can be.
Brittany T.
Upper Marlboro, MD
Foodie Expert
Being that I've lived in Maryland my entire life, Old Bay has a special place in my heart. The flavor this gives is amazing, you can't go wrong with seasoning, it is full of flavor.
Katelyn S.
Foodie Expert
Oh my gosh, so good. I am addicted to crab cakes and love the flavor! A comfort food of mine, you really can't go wrong with it!
shapree H.
Hemet, CA
Foodie Expert
Really good I haven't had any in so long gonna have to buy some really soon