Old Bay  Cocktail Sauce 8 Oz Jar

Old Bay Cocktail Sauce 8 Oz Jar

BY OLD BAY

Packed in U.S.A. see more...

Old Bay  Cocktail Sauce 8 Oz Jar
Old Bay Cocktail Sauce 8 Oz Jar
Buy on Walmart
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
I love old bay anything. I'm not exactly sure about this because it was a little too over bearing. I guess I like being able to adjust the amount of old bay by using the two items separate.
Kimberly e.
Columbiana, AL
My number one go to cocktail sauce. My kids love it as well and they are very picky. A must have if your cooking shrimp or fish to add that little something extra. Is always great priced. You definitely end up with a good quality product.
Kylie F.
Sudlersville, MD
As a Maryland girl, I LOVE old bay anything and seafood! This tastes amazing with shrimp and crab legs. Definitely recommended if you will be serving seafood soon!!
Leslee W.
Ridgeley, WV
Old Bay cocktail sauce is just a notch above the rest. Anything old bay is better to me but I grew up on the brand. Old bay is a requirement in my house.
Nicole B.
I live this stuff. Great flavor it is not too spicy. I eat this with everything seafood! I remember this product from our beach vacations as a child.
Emily A.
This on fried or fresh shrimp is so good. I usually get the great 's is brand fr walmart cause its a little cheaper but this is so good.
Karen R.
Burleson, TX
Best sauce on earth. I am convinced that the special blend was told to Moses directly from god in the for of the 11th commandment.
Annemarie C.
Bronx, NY
When I cook my shrimp, I boil them in water with lemon quarters and cloves. Chill them and serve with OLD BAY COCKTAIL SAUCE.
Kyra B.
Hillsboro, OH
This sauce is Amazing. I think it taste just like the sauce at Captain D's. I have always used this sauce and will continue.
Elishas I.
I am clearly a Marylander! I love Old Bay EVERYTHING! Old Bay is the perfect spice to add that zing to just about anything!
Anna P.
Athens
Does it taste _nice
Karen R.
Burleson, TX
Does anyone with gluten sensitivity have issue with this sauce
Anna P.
Athens
Kyra B.
Hillsboro, OH
In your opinion what's does this sauce taste like?