Olbas

Olbas Oil Inhalant...
10 Reviews
5 / 5
The best when you’re full of cold, with aches and pains, I always add a few drops to a hot bath and it helps relive the pains and rubbish feeling, always pop some on a tissue at the side of the bed so it can be inhaled during sleep and I always find it really helps to clear congestion, price is good!
5 / 5
I’ve used this ever since I was little to help as a decongestant at the start of any colds! It works really quickly to clear stuffy noses and is an incredibly powerful scent. The product is for inhalation only and mustn’t be applied onto the skin. I usually put a few drops of it on my pillow before bed to help me sleep through the night, or a few drops on a hankie in the day to keep inhaling. It can also be added to a humidifier and I used it like this in my baby’s room when they were struggling with colds. The olbas oil is really long lasting and the drops are easy to control with the dropper top. A great product and so helpful during the winter!
5 / 5
This is a miracle in a bottle. It’s great for congestion, and a blocked nose, but also fantastic for rheumatics, and pains in the legs. His leaves are warm feeling and soothes the pain well. It helps feel less bunged up if breathed in and smells really nice too. All natural ingredients, and safe to use. It’s not too expensive. Well worth the cost.
5 / 5
I absolutely love this in product as it's one of the ones that actually does what it is meant to and it's a nice smelling product and works effectively and fast. The product also is very long lasting and where it's worth every penny.
5 / 5
I have been using Olbas oil decongestant for many years. As soon as I have a stuffy nose, I put it in some hot water, towel over my head and I breathe deeply for 5 minutes. I also use in an oil burner with some water when my boys are feeling a bit sniffly. You only need a few drops as it’s very pungent. A must have for ‘cold’ season.
5 / 5
This is absolutely amazing we use along with other products to help open up airways and relieve congestion and a stuffy nose. We like to apply a little onto pyjama tops before bed, it’s easy to apply and doesn’t stain, it’s great before bed
5 / 5
This is a really good product to have especially during flu season. It helps relieve blocked noses which is great. The smell is more mentholy which stings a bit at first
5 / 5
I love the warming scents of olbas oil, it relieves blocked noses really well not just for the winter snuffles, it’s great for hey fever. I use it in my candle burner all the time in the winter and the scent fills the whole room with comfort. It’s also a great top-up for the nasal inhalers, just add a drop or two and put the lid back on, in very little time it’s good as new and much cheaper than keep buying new ones. Always got one in my bag 😃
5 / 5
A must if you’ve got a cold, really helps clear the nasal passage and smells great. I put a few drops on a handkerchief and pop it up my sleeve - 31 going on 91!
5 / 5
Not gonna lie but this smells really good. It is really cheap and gets rid of a block nose and helps a cough, I just wish it was a little bigger because it runs out, buy it every time and will always order it