Olbas

Olbas Oil - Aromatherapy...
9 Reviews
5 / 5
I also make sure I have Olbas Oil in my medicine drawer. Whenever I get a cold I drop a few drops in warm to hot water and inhale deeply to loosen up any mucus that might be sitting on my chest. I also put a few drops on a cotton wool pad and inhale. It is an excellent product and I am very pleased with it.
5 / 5
I love this product. It's very versatile and smells like menthol. When I'm sick or wanting to relax, I'll use it in my diffuser. If I have chest congestion I'll use it on my chest or under my nose. If I have sore muscles then I will mix it in lotion or body oil and massage it into my muscles. I also use it to massage into my temples if I have a headache.
5 / 5
I absolutely love LOVE Olbas Oil! Not only is it effective at relieving the symptoms of a colds and flu by helping to clear a blocked nose, sinuses etc; i just find the scent really soothing and sometimes add a drop or two to my pillow at night to help me sleep as it really relaxes me. My son also loves it. We always have several bottle floating round the house and i often carry one in my handbag. A definite household must have!!
5 / 5
This is great to put in a diffuser when you have a stuffy nose or cold! Helps the nose feel a little clearer and cleanse the sinuses. I use this for my daughter and I when we are sick. Will definitely buy again.
5 / 5
I have been using the U.K. Version of this product for a long time. It helps with my breathing when I'm sleeping it's defo better than sudafed .its expensive but then medicine is not cheap in the uk.
5 / 5
My brother introduced me to this oil and I must say it works wonders. I added a few drops to some vicks and rub my chest and temples and in no time the mucous on my chest and in my head loosen up and got rid of my cold fast.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I have a on oil diffuser. And this is by far one of my favorite oils yet. It helps in the colder seasons to open our sinuses and all around smell up my house! I love the scent and so does my family!
5 / 5
This oil is excellent, just put a few drops in your hands, an smell. Or use a diffuser to the all room. Excellent to avoid flu.
5 / 5
Smells amazing & opens up sinuses for better refreshing breathing :) it can be a great alternative to using the Vick's cough suppressant & may be used if you don't have Vick's and the Olba's Oil can be used for traveling for its size is made for the man on the go, women may use as well, but smells great on a man. My brother uses it daily and he smells really good.