Olbas Maximum Strength Sugar Free Lozenges uploaded by Cherish V.

BY OLBAS

Clears the Head, Soothes the Throat, without the Sugar! With vitamin C, cooling menthol, eucalyptus & natural flavors. Powerful, cooling vapors help your nasal passages feel clearer. Fights coughs. Soothes sore throats. Delicious black currant flavor. Sugar free. Menthol. Cough suppressant. Oral anesthetic. Gluten free Olbas Lozenges give you maximum strength cough suppressant action that also makes your nasal passages feel clearer. These tasty loz. see more...

Marquita G.
I hate the flu! I hate that it gets me and everyone me sick! so , whenever its flu season I make sure i have my lozenges ! i love these lozenges ! All thought i am a fan of all lozenges, these are exceptional and over exceeded my expectations! I love that it truly can suppress a cough and relieve a headache! I
Christy H.
Arlington, TX
These are pretty great! The flavor can be a little iffy, but as far as doing the job, it helped my cough so I'd say it did it's job and it's better for you!
Caprice K.
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
We use these, my daughter loves them. We use these and occasionally Halls. But I always have these on hand.
Jessica S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Do these work better than other over the counter lozenges?
Sierra T.
Is the taste/vapors too strong? I have a sensitivity to things too strong in vapor.