HealthWellnessOlbas
Aromatic Inhaler 001 oz

Olbas Aromatic Inhaler 0.01 oz

by Olbas

Olbas Aromatic Inhaler Description: Power to breathe Naturally ! Instant Relief For colds, allergies, low humidity and hay fever All natural formula Non-habit forming Does not cause drowsiness Instant Relief For Colds, Allergies, Low Humidity and Hay Fever All Natural Formula Non Habit Forming Does not Cause Drowsiness Benefits: Olbas aromatic vapor provide a please cooling sensation to dry, inflamed nasal passages due to colds, allergies, hay fever, low humidity and other nasal irritations. Free Of Cruelty-Free: No Tested on animals. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Olbas Aromatic Inhaler Directions Adults and children 2 years of age or older: 1 or 2 inhalations in each nostril as needed. Children under 2 years of age: consult a physician. Ingredients: All Natural Formula: Menthol, oils or peppermint, cajeput and eucalyptol. Warnings The use of this nasal inhaler by more than one person may spread infection. If symptoms persist or worsen, discontinue use and consult a physician . Keep out of reach of children. Aromatic Vapors are present for a minimum of 3 months after first use. Keep container tightly closed to preserve fresheners. • Al natural formula: menthol, oils of peppermint, cajeput and eucalyptol.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Olbas Aromatic Inhaler 0.01 oz!
Maika R.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Olbas Aromatic Inhaler 0.01 oz uploaded by Maika R.
Purchased at: Amazon
As a sinus and allergy sufferer I came across this last year while having major sinus pressure and someone pointed it out to me. I tried it and in like a half hour I was feeling good. Its not always a half hour sometimes it can take a hour to kick in. This stuff works and has become one of my must have for any type of sinus congestion. It is strong I'm not going to lie and when my sinuses are inflamed this stuff stings but not overbearingly. You can definitely smell the menthol, peppermint and Eucalyptus. It's recommended for Adults and children 2 years and up but I wouldn't give it to a 2 year old. It's strong for me so I can imagine a toddlers reaction. If you need fast relief this is the item to buy and have, Also it's Cruelty - FREE and made using oils of peppermint, cajeput and Eucalyptus.
Sarah D.
Richmond, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Olbas Aromatic Inhaler 0.01 oz uploaded by Sarah D.
I suffer from allergies and sinus pressure. I was leery about using any kind of inhaler until I heard about Olbas. It’s all natural and works great for instant soothing relief. It smells really good and is pretty strong. I’ve had mine for quite awhile and still use it so it’s worth the money. Olbas Aromatic Inhaler 0.01 oz
Anna V.
Olbas Aromatic Inhaler 0.01 oz uploaded by Anna V.
All natural ingredients from essential oils. Strong enough to open up your sinuses. I like that it's affordable price and the few simple natural ingredients without several different chemicals you don't even know what they are.
Ami D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Great inhaler that helped me with a terrible sinus infection I had. Life saver that is safe!
Madeline S.
Downers Grove, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Olbas Aromatic Inhaler 0.01 oz uploaded by Madeline S.
This is a really good inhaler. I use it when I need to breathe from congestion. It literally clears your airways. It lasts longer and is a bit much stronger. It works.
Andrea L.
Metairie
One of the best products I’ve bought. This comes in handy so much during pollen season and when a cold hits and you can’t breath. Honestly tell everyone to buy this cause of how great it is.
Candy S.
Brandon, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Olbas Aromatic Inhaler 0.01 oz uploaded by Candy S.
I received Olbas Inhaler from SocialNature for free. I found this inhaler to be one of the best I have ever tried. It relieved my congestion and I like how it didn't leave any nasty type of taste in my throat. This product is definitely on my list for future congestion issues. I would recommend this product to friends and family.
Calella N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Wow! I don't usually find products that makes my nose feel much cleaner, but this product is fantastic! It reminds me of the smell of Vicks vapor rub, but this is Olbas. It is a natural nasal inhaler and I use it when I feel sick with a stuffy nose!
Teresa D.
Browns Mills, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I got this new product today and it works awesome. Allergies get you down. Rain making you miserable. Well then here you go. Olba's Aromatherapy Inhaler is a natural product that helps clear up those sinuses in no time flat. We have that nasty rainy day today and I was glad I got it because I felt so but better afterwards. No harsh medicine spell. It's relaxing and it's soothsayer away that swollen painful pressure. So lay down take a deep breath and you'll be feeling better in no time. Oh and for you animal lovers out there they don't test on them so feel better knowing no animal was hurt while producing this product to make you feel better. Oh and it's got a great shelf life to. Minimal 3 months of smooth Aromatherapy.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 11
2,078 reviews
Great nasal inhaler! It helps unstuff my nose but it doesn't have any strong drugs or chemicals in it just pure essential oils! It smells strong and wakes you up as it opens up your sinuses. Great Toledo in your purse to help with allergies or to cover up unpleasant smells. Highly recommend!

Looking for your answer?