BY OLBAS

Olbas Aromatic Inhaler Description: Power to breathe Naturally ! Instant Relief For colds, allergies, low humidity and hay fever All natural formula Non-habit forming Does not cause drowsiness Instant Relief For Colds, Allergies, Low Humidity and Hay Fever All Natural Formula Non Habit Forming Does not Cause Drowsiness Benefits: Olbas aromatic vapor provide a please cooling sensation to dry, inflamed nasal passages due to colds, allergies, hay fever, low humidity and other nasal irritations. Free Of Cruelty-Free: No Tested on animals. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Olbas Aromatic Inhaler Directions Adults and children 2 years of age or older: 1 or 2 inhalations in each nostril as needed. Children under 2 years of age: consult a physician. Ingredients: All Natural Formula: Menthol, oils or peppermint, cajeput and eucalyptol. Warnings The use of this nasal inhaler by more than one person may spread infection. If symptoms persist or worsen, discontinue use and consult a physician . Keep out of reach of children. Aromatic Vapors are present for a minimum of 3 months after first use. Keep container tightly closed to preserve fresheners. • Al natural formula: menthol, oils of peppermint, cajeput and eucalyptol. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Candy S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I received Olbas Inhaler from SocialNature for free. I found this inhaler to be one of the best I have ever tried. It relieved my congestion and I like how it didn't leave any nasty type of taste in my throat. This product is definitely on my list for future congestion issues. I would recommend this product to friends and family.
Anna v.
All natural ingredients from essential oils. Strong enough to open up your sinuses. I like that it's affordable price and the few simple natural ingredients without several different chemicals you don't even know what they are.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Great nasal inhaler! It helps unstuff my nose but it doesn't have any strong drugs or chemicals in it just pure essential oils! It smells strong and wakes you up as it opens up your sinuses. Great Toledo in your purse to help with allergies or to cover up unpleasant smells. Highly recommend!
Nicole c.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Wow! I don't usually find products that makes my nose feel much cleaner, but this product is fantastic! It reminds me of the smell of Vicks vapor rub, but this is Olbas. It is a natural nasal inhaler and I use it when I feel sick with a stuffy nose!
Teresa D.
Browns Mills, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I got this new product today and it works awesome. Allergies get you down. Rain making you miserable. Well then here you go. Olba's Aromatherapy Inhaler is a natural product that helps clear up those sinuses in no time flat. We have that nasty rainy day today and I was glad I got it because I felt so but better afterwards. No harsh medicine spell. It's relaxing and it's soothsayer away that swollen painful pressure. So lay down take a deep breath and you'll be feeling better in no time. Oh and for you animal lovers out there they don't test on them so feel better knowing no animal was hurt while producing this product to make you feel better. Oh and it's got a great shelf life to. Minimal 3 months of smooth Aromatherapy.
Madeline C.
Oak Lawn, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a really good inhaler. I use it when I need to breathe from congestion. It literally clears your airways. It lasts longer and is a bit much stronger. It works.
Ami D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Great inhaler that helped me with a terrible sinus infection I had. Life saver that is safe!