Olay White Strawberry & Mint In-shower Facial Scrub uploaded by member-ddaff

BY OLAY

Use shower time to exfoliate with Olay White Strawberry & Mint In-Shower Facial Scrub. This scrub delivers invigorating exfoliation to awaken tired skin and diminish the look of pores. The in-shower formula works with the steam of your shower to lift away dirt and impurities. With a cooling white strawberry and mint scent, this facial scrub creates a refreshing shower experience. Reveal bright, smooth skin, so you can look radiant every day with White Strawberry & Mint In-Shower Facial Scrub.

carla l.
Salem, OR
I was a little disappointed with this.  Because the Olay White Strawberry Mint bodywash is one that I really enjoy--both for its texture/creaminess but mostly for the amazing scent!--my expectation was that this facial scrub would have a similar smell.  Not really.  It smells OK but not nearly as great as the bodywash.  I also was hoping for a little more exfoliation out of this but the scrubbing particles are a little sparse for my liking.  Not a "bad" product; maybe I was just hoping for too much.
member-ddaff
This is an amazing product for the time that I have used it I haven't just use it just for my face but as perfect as a body scrubber and has made my skin smooth and has actually calm down my ingrown hairs for when I shape. This is by far the best in shower facial scrub that I have ever used I don't use any other acne products anymore and even though they do not sell it in my stores I still order online that is worth it
Angelene O.
new port richey
I really love it! It leaves my face feeling fresh and amazing, it’s amazing for people with sensitive skin. It’s not harsh at all but it does what it says it does.
Nicolle M.
Yuba City, CA
Love the smell of this stuff you never would have thought this combo would smell so great but it does! I love it. And the scrub portion helps a tremendous amount with washing my body it really gets up any dirt and dead skin.
Ashley N.
Grain Valley , MO
This is so refreshing. I hadn’t seen this until recently! The smell is so nice and the project is very soothing. Good price as well! Olay makes great products! I love to use their products before bed.
member-d7d27
I love to wash my face in the shower. Your face feels clean with this scrub. Soft and smooth as a baby ‘s bottom! The smell of mint and strawberries is awesome. You have that spa feeling and aroma!
alex c.
So amazing, it has a sweet scent and gives a fresh feeling . Makes you smell good and gives a fresh feeling from the mint