BeautyFaceFacial SkincareOlay
White Radiance UV Whitening Lotion 30ml

Olay White Radiance UV Whitening Lotion 30ml

Olay White Radiance offers advanced whitening skin care products that penetrate to the bottom cell layers for bright luminous fairness. Formulated with an exclusive Olay Whitening Active Complex consisting of Vitamin B3, Pro Vitamin B5, Vitamin E and Hesperidin. White Radiance whitens skin from deep within the epidermis, increases translucency by renewing skin’s outer layer and locks in moisture so that your fairness can glow through silky smooth surface.

UVA/UVB protection for a healthy looking fairness that glows; Corrects - Olay Whitening Complex with Vitamin B3 that helps reduce appearance of dark spots & visibly lightens skin; Protects - SPF 24 that protects from UVA/UVB rays and helps avoid skin from becoming dull and dark again; Enhances - Skin-nourishing Vitamins to help enhance skin's natural radiance from within, and keep you fairer, for longer.; 30 ml

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Olay White Radiance UV Whitening Lotion 30ml!
Pupu P.
Clarkston, GA
Olay White Radiance UV Whitening Lotion 30ml uploaded by Pupu P.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a whitening lotion. This is a really good product, makes my face bright and smooth after using. It’s affordable and effective. I use it almost every day, it also has a really nice smell to it.
Sara A.
riyadh
This product is magic you girls should buy it definitely worth every penny it makes my skin glowing and healthy This product is magic you girls should buy it definitely worth every penny it makes my skin glowing and healthy
Mayerlin E.
bronx
decided to wait until I finished a whole bottle before reviewing this. I've actually already bought another bottle...I love it! At first, I wasn't sure that it was doing anything, cos I was aiming for a low cost non greasy sunscreen to begin with. And I have to admit that it took at least half the bottle for it to really kick in.

Looking for your answer?