Olay White Radiance Restoring Cream uploaded by aima j.Olay White Radiance Restoring Cream uploaded by aima j.Olay White Radiance Restoring Cream uploaded by Daya C.

BY OLAY

A whitening & brightening moisturizer Boasts a Triple Efficacy Whitening Formula containing Vitamin B3 Mulberry extract & Vitamin C Helps balance & illuminate skin tone from within Packed with nutrients that penetrate deep into skin to energize cells & stimulate metabolic rate Provides long-lasting hydrating effect Unveils a smoother clearer even-toned & more translucent complexion

• I have heard so much about the cream.my question is, is i...2 Answers
  • i want my face to be whiter,but i havei oily skin. i1 Answers
  • I'm looking to buy a new anti-aging cream and I'm lose do...2 Answers
Olay White Radiance Restoring Cream
  • "This is a wonderful cream for dry skin that is on the verge of wrinkles. It is moisturizing yet not sticky." in 22 reviews
Britney C.
Kansas City
I don't use anti-aging products too much because I'm only 23 and look like I'm 16...but when I've had a rough week and I start to look worn and torn, I like to use this. After using it, my face looks so much better. I look like I got 10 hours of sleep and full of energy and my face feels like it too.
dom f.
visalia
I've gotten a sample of this to try, and it worked but i didn't see much of a difference, neither did anyone else, felt like I broke out afterwards, but I might try again with another sample, it could've been because of a default
Christine D.
Rochester
I Absolutely love this product I use it everyday and it leaves my skin soft and smooth. I defiantly see a difference when I started using this my skin is so much better and hydrated.
Susie S.
Rio Rico
Favorite Olay product.  Goes on smooth. Lasts through out the day.  Meets expectations. Quality is good for the price.  Product is effective.  Readily available and many stores.  Purchased at Wal-Mart.
Madison F.
Gainesville, GA
This product is amazing! I don’t use it everyday, just a few nights a week. It leaves my skin feeling flawless. I like the fact that the product smells really well and it’s lightweight. I would definitely recommend.
Arlana S.
Mansfield, OH
I saw no results after using this product daily for over a month... did not meet my expectations. Fresh scent, but it's heavy on my skin. I will not purchase again.
Michele C.
This is an okay I team I think that this can work better for other people who don't have a sensitive skin as I do. I bought this at a drug store and the price was actually better than what I thought it was going to be.
Maria P.
Olay is like a miracle in a jar. After i wash my face I put this on before I go to sleep and it really seems into my skin and absorbs all the good stuff and when I’m wake up I look like I’m glowing. Love 💕
Taylor B.
Two Harbors , MN
Very good product . Smells good and works great. Very good for the price. I would highly recommend. It met all expectations and was a very creamy gentle product. No need for improvement at all. 10/10
Ashley R.
Not so bad kinda stinky at first but it's a good product would use again... Just not a fave of mine would love for others to try an make there own decisions tho maybe they will like it
cice R.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm looking to buy a new anti-aging cream and I'm lose don't know witch one would be good for me and actually work
I have heard so much about the cream.my question is, is it for the whole body or just for face alone? I just wish it's not strictly for face.
andrea m.
What is the best store to buy this cream?
jennifer l.
i want my face to be whiter,but i havei oily skin. i