BeautyFaceFacial SkincareOlay
White Radiance Pure White Cream

Olay White Radiance Pure White Cream

A whitening & brightening face cream Formulated with an effective & stable whitening agent Sepi White Blended with Niacinamide to promote microcirculation & maintain balanced hydration Loaded with Squalane to replenish skin lipid & Vitamin C to brighten skin Unveils a softer more translucent & even-toned complexion

I was wondering if this product is good to lighten the skin ? I’m trying to diminish some of my ex acne scars and was wondering if this cream would do the job.
Its for all skin types?
Where can I buy this product?
Start your review of Olay White Radiance Pure White Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...because it works! It does brighten the skin and the neck area. It is also moisturizing I do have dry skin and I always like my face to be hydrated and even look dewey. This is a little gem in a jar. You got to try this. A little of it goes a long way, so it does last and its worth the money.in reviews
...already this product only cakes the oil on more for me. my skin is super sensitive to oil products. I do not want to down grade the stars because I'm sure this product would work for someone that does not have sensitive oily skin.in reviews
Jewel V.
Tomball, TX
I like it. It does the job. However, I've found other cheaper products that work better. A friend gave this one to me as a present so my overall opinion is that this isn't really special.
Steffany  C.
A powerful whitening pre-essence Features a weightless texture that penetrates into 15 layers of skin Helps inhibit melanin formation, eliminate dark spots & improve dull, yellow skin Formulated with Morus Alba Root Extract for brightening action Repairs skin at the root while nourishing stratum corneum Improves rough skin & corrects skin tone Unveils a softer, clearer, whiter, even-toned & more translucent complexion
Desirae H.
Sylmar, CA
Leaves my skin glowing and beautifully soft!! I have told my mother about this product, she tried it once a year ago and now she's hooked. Olay always has great packaging, always catches the eye. It is somewhat pricey, but you get your monies worth.
Kara B.
Paradise
I tried this for a few days and didn't like the oily feel after applying. I used it before I put on my make up and it was a great moisture barrier. Just too oily.
Sabrina  F.
Springfield, MO
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I can’t rave enough about this product. I was super insecure about some dark spots I had on my face and saw this on sale at tjmaxx so I decided to get it and I’m so happy I did. I’ve been using this for about a month already and the dark spots I had on my face are basically gone now. I love this and highly recommend if you suffer with dark spots
Amanda V.
Valley Falls, KS
This cream isn’t as amazing as the red one. But it does do the job. It helps keep my skin hydrated. It’s not TOO pricey. But you can usually find coupons for it and sometimes it’s on sale. I definitely liked the red tub cream better. Not sure what that formula is.
Rebeca V.
Not something I would buy  if I'm honest. Too expensive for my liking , only used it because it was a gift ! It lasted s while
JESSICA P.
I actually gave this to my mommshe is a dermatologist and she said it was a good product but not her favorite.
Anais P.
Isabela
An oil-free whitening and brightening face toner. Contains Whitening Active Complex vitamin. Helps brighten skin from deep within the epidermis. Renews skins outer layer and locks in moisture.Leaves skin smooth event toned and translucent. Perfect for all skin types.
Anggy G.
Doral, FL
I LOVE THIS CREAM!! I use it every night before i go to bed and i feel as though it helps hydrate my skin and give it almost a glow! I would recommend this cream to anyone who was interested! I also have an oily complexion and I feel as though this did not make my skin feel too oily in the morning.