BY OLAY

A whitening & brightening face emulsion -Features a milky & lightweight texture that transforms into water upon application -Formulated with CelLucent Whitening Active that penetrates deeply to activate cells natural radiance -Leaves skin fresh nourished & transparent Product Line: Olay - Day Care Product Size: 75ml/2.5oz

Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
Overall I'm super pleased with this product. The oil isn't greasy whatsoever. It says 2-3 drops will do the job, but I use way more (maybe 10?). Even though I've used quite a bit in just 6 days the bottle looks nearly untouched. It leaves a yellow/orange look to your face, so I usually put it on before bed. A little bit to dry spots during the daytime isn't too obvious, but that'll probably depend on your skin tone. Every morning I wake up and my skin feels INCREDIBLY soft and smoothed. I've struggled with intense acne for a good year or so now. I've easily invested a good couple hundred of dollars from high end to questionable companies. I love love love that this is animal friendly and so natural. I highly recommend this product and will continue to explore/ test this company's line of cosmetics. The one thing that aggravated me a bit was the fact I payed for one day shipping but it came in two days. Otherwise if you're questioning on wether or not to invest in this don't think about it too much. It's quality for it's price? AMAZING
Jeffrey T.
West Jordan, UT
Olay White Radiance Pristine White Emulsion is a whitening & brightening face emulsion that leaves the skin feeling beautiful and refreshed. Features a milky & lightweight texture that transforms into water upon application. Formulated with CelLucent Whitening Active that penetrates deeply to activate cells' natural radiance leaves skin fresh, nourished & transparent. I always enjoy the feeling I get when I use this wonderful product and I highly recommend it to others.
Emilee W.
Whiteville, NC
I bought this on a whim to see how it would affect my skin and I loved it! It moistened my skin and kept it feeling refreshed all day, or greasy! I didn't wear makeup with it so I'm not sure how the two combine but I felt like my skin was glowing! I received several compliments on it since I've been using it!
Juanita B.
Ontario, CA
I'm not sure about this particular product. I used wrinkle creme and didn't use for very long due to the price. Unfortunately I'm on a fixed income and expenses would not allow me to continue. But I was pleased with the way it made my skin
Autumn O.
Anderson, SC
Not a great product! A bit lotion like- making your face shiny & oily. The packaging is alright, but the price was too high making me disappointed! It's a gentle feeling lotion but I wouldn't buy it again.
Amy M.
Heaven in a bottle. It's worth every penny. I have battled dark circles under my eyes for 2 decades. The okay pristine white emulsion helps me reduce my trouble spots and let my natural beauty be the focus not my uneven skin tone.
Cherie G.
Black Hawk
I've been using Olay products since they were Oil of Olay and I've always been told I look much younger than I am. I strongly believe this is because for over 30 years I've used Olay lotions and products on my face.
Ashlee A.
Cedar Hill, TX
Hey you can tell me me and your calling your phone call phone and phone call your phone phone call your calling your phone phone and phone phone and call your calling your phone phone and call your calling your phone phone and call your calling your phone phone and call your calling your phone phone and
Lynne R.
Riverside, CA
I have used Olay Regenerist face cream for years. It is my go to product for night time. It is affordable and you get a lot for your buck. I'd love to try some of their newer face products but have not got around to it yet.
Veneesha V.
It's not expensive and it smells really good!!!
I would recommend it for any adult not kids because I think the smell might be too strong but other then that I would recommend it to everyone it's really worth it!