BY OLAY

A whitening & brightening essence water Formulated with powerful whitening actives including CelLucentTM Complex Visibly reduces dark spots & corrects skin tone Delivers superior moisture while promoting skin renewal Prepares skin for the following skincare treatments Leaves skin clear radiant & even-toned To use: Soak a cotton pad apply to cleansed face & neck. Follow with serum & moisturizer see more...

Lindsey B.
campbellsville
I’ve recently read up on other reviews of this product and wasn’t sure what to do and if it was worth a try or not. I really love this and all the “water”’products. It’s relatively affordable as well.
Chelsea B.
Auburn Hills, MI
It does what it says it does! I love the bottle. The color is so pretty and it looks sleek and classy. I’m not a fan of the scent though. It’s a little strong for me.
Christine C.
Methuen, MA
Love this product use I.T all the time almost everyday I.T feels great after using I.T, I would recommend this product to my friends and family to use, I love I.T
Carey W.
Biloxi, MS
This is my first time buying this!
-Alcohol free actually means alcohol free in this case (a lot of products will put alcohol-free label but ethanol will be in the ingredients, which is not good)
-The smell is not very noticeable really
-It takes off most of my makeup, but I still decide to wash my face because its hard to get all the makeup with just this

Please mark this review as helpful if you found it amazing! I want to know if I made a difference in helping at someone make a great decision
Natalie E.
Florence, SC
I did not use this much, but I found it to do it's job. I had zero problems or allergic reactions to it. I found it to be pretty gentle on my oily, acne-prone skin. It's not too pricey, so it won't break the bank. I wish it did a little more, but it did do what it claimed.
Maria L.
Orlando, FL
Really good, I use it every night before go to bed, I'm helps you to have a radiant face, you'll feel it once you use it.. and the pice is also good.. if you have oily face I recommend you to use it,. I'll definitely buy it again
Miranda S.
Philadelphia , PA
I really like this product at all I don't feel like it's very effective and it's very expensive not a good value I don't recommend this product to other people and I don't believe that anyone should buy it because it was not worth
Emily B.
Arlington hts, IL
This is the only anti-aging related product I've used and that being said it's not perfect. Every product has its pros & cons and it will take some time to find the right product for me. All in all, it felt nice on my skin & wasn't too oily, but didn't really meet my expectations.
ruthe g.
Produto maravilhosoooooo !!!! Qualidade impecável e perfeitaa !! O melhor que resolveu os meus problemas e das minha mãe e tias KK !! E que tem uma textura inimaginável e que deixa a pele com um aspecto que bunda de bebê KK e não dá aspecto de oleosidade !! Eu recomendo muitoo !!
Mikayla E.
Perryville, MD
Oh my god, this is one of the most hydrating things I've ever had on my face. This product is at a good price and isn't expensive.It's a very effective serum. I'm a repeat user because it helps prep my face for makeup. I definitely would buy again it's a great product.