BY OLAY

Brand from Olay. Pack Size - 50g

Olay White Radiance Light Perfecting Restorative Cream
  • "Such a good product for my sensitive skin. Bottle is really cute and nice to give as gift. Is was so soothing to my poor over used skin. Will buy LOTS again.  Fantastic, garuntee to please! I hope theY sell a bigger size in the future or gift sets! Maybe expand on scents too. " in 3 reviews
Eunique J.
San Pablo, CA
I like using this to also help with my discoloration. This helps with the dark makes and the acne scarring that I have on my face. I usually use tad bit on the morning and I a lot at night. So my skin can get the chance to soak it up. I would buy again. I would recommend. The packaging is okay nothing special
Bailey P.
Hazel park
Marilyn S.
Reading, PA
This product is great ! Use it every day I go outside to protect my skin. It works so amazingly. I bought mines at Walmart. The packaging is beautiful and hard not cheap. This product was very effective. The product does has a little bit of room for improvement.
Jessica D.
Springport, IN
I'm just recently divorced so I'm trying to enhance what I have. This product took my dull lackluster face and brightened it up. It did so much so that now I'm no longer considering harsh chemical peels. I definitely recommend this!
Serena C.
Austin, TX
Overall olay is an amazing brand! This product was absolutely amazing and worth every dime. I do think you could still fond better for this product but it still works great and you really do get what you payed for.
Natalie N.
Escondido
Made my skin really soft! I would love to have more of these for sure. The cream was really effective and I enjoyed it! It felt very gentle on my skin that's extremely sensitive and the price wasn't that bad! No improvement needed because this cream gives me everything I needed!
Lauren M.
New York
Upon seeing this cream I wasn’t to sure wether or not I wanted to make the purchase. But I finally did and it was worth it. It was gentle on my skin and not harsh at all. It was a bit pricey considering that anything from Olay can be pricey.
Alaja W.
Fontana, CA
I've used this product to heal the streatch marks on my torso and theigh area. it works pretty well especially after when you contenue to use it for an extended period of time. I also like this produt because it helps bring moisture to my skin and it smells amazing.
Jordan G.
It is very hydrating. After I was done fully massaging it into my face and gave me this Glowy affect. Which boosted my confidence. And help me look more radiant .
hope g.
Booneville , MS
This product wasn't as good as I expected it to be it my face is sensitive and this didn't work for me but if u don't have sensitive skin it might work for you