BY OLAY

Brand from United States: Olay. Pack Size - 15g

Taylor M.
Woodbridge
Amazing lightweight formula designed for greatness. The packing is good but definitely not as good as high in skincare lines. I have used the product repeatedly. There is a nice value and the product is at great price. I don't see anything wrong with the eye cream.
Jenna J.
Saint Paul, MN
This cream is soft and smooth, does not clump or make my face feel greasy. I feel as if it wasn't something  that was totally necessary for me. However, I was able to see some improvement. Not a must buy for someone on a tight budget, but definitely a nice extra!
adriana 🥑.
Indianapolis , IN
Ughhh i absolutely love olay and their products, especially this one because it has worked wonders under my eyes! It most likey did meet my expectations! It was in between, not to pricey, not too cheap! It was a great product experience for me!
Uyen D.
Houston
I tried this because I have dark circles but not puffiness. Most other products are for puffiness or bags. This worked on my circles and when I stopped using it to try something else, I noticed the circles seemed darker after a week or so, so I am sticking with the Olay product.
Iris M.
TAMPA, FL
Me encanta el cuidado al rededor de mis ojos es una zona muy delicada y se maltrata mucho con el maquillaje y por eso empecé a usar esta crema que me ayudo con el tejido de la piel. Ya mi piel se ve más rejuvenecida. Lo recomiendo
Catherine A.
Los Angeles , CA
This Olay lotion has a light fresh scent instead of the powdery smell some of their products contain. It is the same smell as their active botanicals line. I was hoping this lotion would lessen my red post acne marks but after three weeks of once daily use I haven't seen any change. The ingredients list doesn't seem to be as impressive as high end lotions from Sephora targeted to reduce hyper pigmentation, but I wanted to try this first due to the cost effective price. As a moisturizer it's great for my normal to dry skin. It's light in texture, only slightly thicker than a gel cream, sinks in quickly, does not leave a residue. Makeup looks very nice over top the few times I've used it in the morning, but mostly I use it at night. I'm not sure I would repurchase because it just seems too basic. The commercials on TV make me think the lotion would be shimmery or glowy because the models have a very luminous look to their skin and I was disappointing that this is just normal/clear.
Tynetta J.
Yes Hi. I recently purchased your rapid action treatment and I have to say it's the biggest waste of money I have spent, this hasn't done a thing like advertised on your packaging. It hasn't started to clear up in 4 hours. If anything it's done nothing. I bought this on Thursday last week and done everything the instructions have stated and like I say it's done nothing. I am hugely disappointment. I always buy your products but on this occasion I feel very let down. This isn't cheap either!
Johannys B.
Orlando, FL
I used this once to see what it was like! My mom owned it, it has a good price but it’s not a product I really need to use, it is effective for those who need it though. I did not purchase it from the start so no.
Mariah J.
Kelso, WA
This eye cream is a miracle!! I’ve used this for about 6 months and my under eyes are so bright and healthy looking! I don’t think I’ll ever use another eye cream. Everything is nice about this product. Highly recommendable.
member-3d305
Bloomsburg
This is one of the best products I’ve ever tried! It’s so light and fluffy I just can’t stop using it, it helps make my under eye area so soft and I am usually so insecure about that area due to harsh circles and eye bags but this product makes it so much different! I would buy again in a heartbeat :)