Olay White Radiance Light-Perfecting Essence uploaded by Lei C.

BY OLAY #4 in Skin Treatments

Brand from United States: Olay. Miracle Boost Concentrate is an Advanced Tone Perfecting, Ultra-Lightweight Formula Booster which is Designed for Use with a Luminous Moisturizer. Delivers 50% More Tone Active Ingredient When Paired with Olay Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream. Face Booster Blends Olay s Most Potent Tone-Perfecting Ingredients Ever. Fades the Look of Dark Spots and Uneven Skin Tone. Lightly-Scented Formula with a Consistency and Feel of a Face Serum. Pack Size - 30ml

Maria G.
Poteet, TX
I have normal skin, but here lately I've noticed fine lines and uneven skin tones. I'm turning 40 in a couple of days and felt like I needed to try something new to help with my skin issues. I'm very happy with the product one it's very light weight it doesn't leave my skin feeling oily. I've only been using the product for two weeks but I can tell a difference in the dark circles under my eyes. I also purchased other Olay products to get the full effect. Over all I am happy with the product
Victoria P.
Portsmouth, VA
I love this product. It is my all time favorite. It works very gentle on my oily skin. Has nice packaging not to fond of it. It very effective for me. I’m not disappointed. I would buy again and again.
Grace U.
Greenbelt, MD
This product is good, it’s a little pricey but it gets the job done. I do not want to bleach my skin, and this product makes sure of that. The packaging is nice and clean. I would recommend that they offer a bigger size tube for all customers!
Melissa M.
Lexington , KY
I feel that this was greatly moisturizing, but I did break out with this more than other facial creams. I also didn’t notice much of a difference with any of my aging spots. It wasn’t a bad product and maybe more long term use would show aging help, but with the breakouts, I couldn’t keep using it.
Ivay💕 D.
I absolutely love this product it is a good price and you get a good amount of product along with it it makes my skin feel absolutely amazing and moisturized I can tell it’s doing good things to my skin I do recommend
Libby H.
Columbus
Olay White Radiance Light-Perfecting Essence is a pretty good product! First of all, the packaging is nice. I love the light holographic tone of the bottle and it feels heavy/luxurious. The applicator allows you to apply directly to the face, keeping it sanitary. It did moisturize my skin and I noticed it made my skin more luminous underneath my moisturizer and makeup. Other than that I didn’t feel like it did much for my skin. But for the price, it’s a nice serum!
Odie V.
Love the way the formula feels and how it is fairly easy to apply and it is very effective and I love the way that in a few hours you skin feel amazing and so much softer than before I love how it helps you see the result in such a short amount of time to see the real product
Nguyễn N.
san jose
Good production Wow! My favorite day cream so far!
This cream is amazing! It really does make skin super soft!!!! Love the smell too. This cream is light, absorbs really well...
Love them so much
I will buy again
Alexandria H.
Van Nuys, CA
The light-perfecting essence serum has been an amazing addition to my skincare routine. I haven't been using it long but I can already tell that I love it and will most likely continue using it. My skin is very happy and I would recommend others to use it as well.
Beauty W.
It's an ok product, I have tried better. It makes my skin feel super smooth after use but it didn't really meet my expectations. The price fits the quality of the product tho. So it makes sense. I bought it at Walgreens and I probably won't buy it again.