BY OLAY #56 in Skin Treatments

Brand from United States: Olay. Miracle Boost Concentrate is an Advanced Tone Perfecting, Ultra-Lightweight Formula Booster which is Designed for Use with a Luminous Moisturizer. Delivers 50% More Tone Active Ingredient When Paired with Olay Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream. Face Booster Blends Olay s Most Potent Tone-Perfecting Ingredients Ever. Fades the Look of Dark Spots and Uneven Skin Tone. Lightly-Scented Formula with a Consistency and Feel of a Face Serum. Pack Size - 30ml

Mallory M.
Everett, WA
This stuff is AMAZING. I’ve tried sooooo many skincare products and never have i been able to tell such a noticeable difference in my overall skin appearance and as quickly as I did. I apply this after I of course, wash my face and tone. This is used to prepare your skin for other things like serum, eye cream, and moisturizers. It truly does make my skin super luminous and super supple. I swear by this stuff. I will never discontinue using this for as long as it’s still being sold in stores!!! I discovered this product this past summer, and I’m on my 4th bottle. I can’t get enough of it.
Libby H.
Olay White Radiance Light-Perfecting Essence is a pretty good product! First of all, the packaging is nice. I love the light holographic tone of the bottle and it feels heavy/luxurious. The applicator allows you to apply directly to the face, keeping it sanitary. It did moisturize my skin and I noticed it made my skin more luminous underneath my moisturizer and makeup. Other than that I didn’t feel like it did much for my skin. But for the price, it’s a nice serum!
Beauty W.
It's an ok product, I have tried better. It makes my skin feel super smooth after use but it didn't really meet my expectations. The price fits the quality of the product tho. So it makes sense. I bought it at Walgreens and I probably won't buy it again.
Halley R.
New Orleans
I like the way this cream made my face feel. It was very effective on my face, especially being a first time user. It met my expectations and has lasted me longer than expected. When I do run out, I will purchase again.
Vanessa S.
YASSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! Lady's if you want a man this is the product for you I mean hello like open your eyes GO BUY THIS NOW!!!! I've never even seen something this amazing like seriously go buy it what are you waiting for no second guessing just do it !!!!
Miranda G.
Keller, VA
Not my favorite product. Makes my skin feel slimy in a way... Did not meet my expectations on my first time using. Nice packaging but not worth the money. Definitely some room for improvement!
Mary S.
Kingsport, TN
I am on the combination to dry skin of the crowd. I always had a hard time finding something that truly sunk into my skin and worked. This is a must have you will not regret it.
Morgan W.
Louisa, KY
Olay never fails to amaze me. This product is absolutely amazing. I of course didn't use it but my mother did and she seen a different immediately. It made her skin feel tighter and she recommends
Amber H.
Great moisturizer! I'm not sure it's really done anything for my tone issues, but when my skin is really thirsty it drinks this stuff up. I love the silky feel when it goes on and it's really reasonably priced. A little goes a long way!
Maria O.
Arvin, CA
This toner didnt really work for me. I used it for almost three months and never saw a result i guess all skin are different and react different than others.