BY OLAY

All Night Hydration. Lightens Skin Tone, Reduces Appearance Of Dullness.
Avoid Contact With Eyes. If Irritation Develops, Discontinue Use.

Water, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Isohexadecane, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Sorbitan Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Sucrose Polycottonseedate, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Stearyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Benzyl Alcohol, Dimethiconol, Ethylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Glucosyl Hesperidin, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Peg-100 Stearate, Propylparaben, Stearic Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Fragrance, Disodium Edta, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sucrose Cocoate, Limonene, Linalool, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Geraniol, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Citronellol, Morus Alba Root Extract, Tamarindus Indica Extract, Lilium Candidum Bulb Extract, Angelica Acutiloba Root Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Crataegus Cuneata Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Zizyphus Jujuba Fruit Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Leaf Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Leaf/Stem Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Leaf Extract, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Juice, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Juice, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Juice, Ci 19140, Ci 16035

Buy on Amazon
Courtney S.
Philadelphia, PA
My husband and I really like bringing these to travel because there’s no mess to clean up or worry about keeping the amounts to a certain level for carry ones and we feel just as clean and refreshed both on the airplane and at our hotels.
Carley T.
This stuff is amazing for the night time , very relaxing and soothing ! I've used it like two times and it was amazing , great value , nice packaging & on time ! I would recommend to people who love night time facials
Nora H.
The only reason I take off a star is because the smell is a bit old-lady-ish. It does the trick but when I put it on at night to avoid getting old, the smell puts me off because it's the EXACT smell I'm trying to avoid becoming. #catch22
Liz D.
This night cream feels so good on the skin! I haven't used it a lot so I can't tell a very dramatic difference in my skin but it is very moisturizing and feels great! I really enjoy the scent, it's nice and clean!
Erica A.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this product because I am a smoker and have been for about 12 years so recently I have started to show very dull skin signs of aging and my skin doesn't have that glow that it used to but since I have use this I can totally see a difference it's made me so happy I love it
Asia B.
Philadelphia, PA
This product works ok for a back up moisturizer. The packaging is nice but for me it's about how well it works for my problem areas on my face. I brought It from CVS drugstore and I would recommend it to try just because it does ok for me doesn't mean it doesn't work well for others
Cindy G.
This cream is great because it doesn't leave your face too oily unlike others. It was better than I thought it would be. It's not too pricey which is even better. I recommend this cream because it's very soothing on your face and it's great to put on at night before going to bed.
Mariaah F.
Stockton, CA
I have gotten this for a review video for my YouTube channel, but I think I just used them as makeup removers. It worked and it left my face smelling/ feeling refreshed. The only down fall is that they don't pack the product as much as they should.
Kaanan F.
Denham Spgs, LA
My favorite moisturizer cream! I use this daily. It exceeded my expectations. The packaging caught my eye compared to other products I used. It's effective as a moisturizer. I wish it helped with the baggy eyes some.
Courtney M.
Colchester
This night cream was rich and luxurious. The smell was calming and not over powering. I have combination skin that tends to be a little more oily and it worked well for me. Over all great product!