BY OLAY

Specially formulated for sensitive skin to remove dirt and make-up (even waterproof mascara!), leaving skin soft and smooth.

Karen T.
These are some of the best facial cleansing wipes I've used.  It helps me remove my makeup completely without having to use more than one or two.  I also use them for gentle cleansing when I'm not wearing makeup.  I'm always recommending them to people I know.
amanda s.
Kansas City, MO
Favourite cleansing wipes. I have very sensitive skin, and while other brands like Simple are easy on my skin, this actually removes all of my makeup and it feels likes I just washed my face. Great product, especially for the price!
Natalie G.
It's ok. It wasn't my favorite but was definitely an good experience. This product is kind to your skin. I prefer not putting oil on my face since my face is oily. But if you have dry skin I recommend
Chasity M.
Chillicothe, OH
This product is normally really good, be easy though they can dry out really fast, so if your like me and don't wear makeup all that much. I don't recommend this product then.
Ari H.
These really make my face feel clean. I do not like the smell, but overall formula used I feel gets the job done: I buy these at Walmart. It is pretty gentle. I would reccomend this to anyone who would like a cheaper product
Jena K.
Not a big fan of these cleansing towelettes. I felt like they were a little big and water ended up getting everywhere when using these over the sink. I prefer a non-soap forming cleansing wipe to remove makeup and then going in with a regular cleanser and washcloth. I felt like it was more inconvenient than it should have been since I had to go in and rinse the soap off after using.
Natalie S.
The best makeup cleansing towelettes you will every use. I have repurchased this wipes over and over again and I am never disappointed. They are never dried out when I get them and they always cleanse my face and take off all of my makeup. I would recommended these to others.
Mary K.
Minneapolis, MN
I loved this product. It took off some of the hardest to remove makeup and helped keep my face clean before going to bed. Truly made for sensitive skin or all skin types. very gentle on your skin and the smell is minimal. Don't think it would need to be improved at all.
Courtney J.
It doesn't get easier than cleaning your face with these towelettes. It's great at removing makeup and you can literally see what's been washed off. These are great for my sensitive skin and work wonders for my nine year old's face after playing with makeup.
Heidi C.
Sparta, TN
I really do love these cleansing wipes I've purchased from Walmart. My face feels clean and moisturized after using them. They fit in my purse or makeup bag nicely. They work really well and are a great value. They are the only ones I use.