BY OLAY

Specially formulated for sensitive skin to remove dirt and make-up (even waterproof mascara!), leaving skin soft and smooth.

BettyJo M.
Cedar Hills, UT
Great little towelettes! The price is perfect and it’s compact enough for travel. Removes my makeup and doesn’t cause me to break out. My face feels clean and refreshed. I’m a repeat buyer and recommend them to others.
Staleanna M.
Boiling Spgs, SC
Olay Wet Cleansing Towelette Sensitive are totally awesome! First and most importantly the towelettes contain no harmful ingredients which is very important as the skin is our biggest organ on our body. The towelettes are very durable which means you use less. I was blown away by the clean smooth finish that it leaves on my skin! I recommend this product for daily use!
Erica J.
San Antonio, TX
I use these Olay facial wipes but in the unscented kind and I am telling y’all THEY ARE THE BEST!! You know how some facial wipes leave your skin feeling super dry and weird feeling after you clean your face with them? Well these ones leave your face feeling fresh and hydrated. I’m not going to use any other brand this one here is my FAVORITE!
Britni R.
I am so happy with this product. I had used cleaning towels from other brands and found that my skin didn't react well. As soon as I tried this product, I could tell it was for sensitive skin! These towelettes don't have a strong smell which is wonderful. They remove all traces of make-up and product. Love this product!!
Jennifer R.
Crown Point
These cloths smelled nice and were very gentle to my skin. I’ve used them before so I was already familiar with how effective they were in cleansing my skin. The package is great and easy to travel with and store away with no mess. I would purchase this again.
Mercedes P.
Saratoga Springs
They’re a great product! A lot of “drug store” brands make the underneath of my eyes burn, but these do not. They are super kind to the skin and do not leave any kind of irritation behind. I would recommend these if you’re looking for something inexpensive.
Desirae V.
Albuquerque
I like these towels and feel like they are a great buy. They worked great for my sensitive skin and went harsh or caused breakouts. This product is worth the value, the only drawback is that it doesn’t remove all makeup. But overall this is a good product.
Rachel S.
These are really good. Very saturated and fragrance free. They cleanse the skin well and remove makeup well but i wish they were a bit thinner. Not sure why but i think if they were a thinner material they would be more easily maneuverable around the face.
Catherine C.
Brandon, MS
I really enjoy using these wipes. I have sensitive but oily skin and my skin feels pretty good after using them. I don't have any extra redness or irritation and they don't have a strong scent or anything irritating. I've repurchased a couple times, and probably will continue to!
Amber G.
Ashland City, TN
These are honestly my favorite makeup wipes. They are affordable and efficiently removes all makeup, even waterproof. It doesn’t irritate my skin and I have very sensitive skin. It doesn’t have any fragrance and instantly feels cooling and hydrating!