BY OLAY

Specially formulated for sensitive skin to remove dirt and make-up , leaving skin soft and smooth. With light Olay moisture and vitamin E, it leaves skin feeling clean, smooth and soft - all in one easy step. Alcohol-Free. Textured cloths 2 Packs/30 Cloths each 14.6 x 19.1cm.

• It just depends on your skin type really. I have ... Be the first to answer!
  • I've been looking for some new cleansing clothes to try. Do these...3 Answers
  • Do they seem a little dry compared to other wipes you have tried?6 Answers
Olay Wet Cleansing Cloths Normal
  • "And don't expect it to get off any of your eye makeup either just smeared all over my face." in 6 reviews
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Love these cleansing wipes that I keep in my car at all times. I use these when I have an emergency when in public with my makeup. Price is reasonable and will always use this product. Recommend others to try this product.
Michelle H.
Belhaven, NC
These things smell like plastic coated rubber chemicals and wiping them on my skin was instantly regrettable. They’re awful. Go with Neutrogena Frangrance Free Make-Up Remover Wipes 50 Ct Twin or SEPHORA COLLECTION Cleansing & Exfoliating Wipes Charcoal - Purifying & Detoxifying (exfoliating) instead.
Mia M.
Waynesboro, MS
These cloths are amazing. I was introduced to these beauties at an Essence Festival in New Orleans 2 years ago and I still buy this brand today! These are the best money can buy!
Lacresha H.
Okay Gentle Cleansing Cloths are very sturdy and do not break apart easily. Nice gentle cleansing, for make up removal or to freshen up. I tried these because they were 50% off at Ulta and I was curious about how these differ from other products. I was very impressed and plan to use these at bedtime or to freshen up during a 12/HR shift at work
Shannon F.
These cleansing cloths work great for me. They remove all my makeup including waterproof mascara. I'm usually not a fan of the resealable packaging, but these actually stay shut and do not dry out. They do not irritate my sensitive skin or cause breakouts.
Victoria V.
Indianapolis, IN
As their other products, I love this one as well. Very effective in make up removal. Leaves skin feeling smooth, clean, and smelling nice. It may be my own eye sensitivity, but if I get it in my eye it tends to sting a little. To fix that I usually just re-wipe my eye with a kleenex to remove any product residue. Overall, love this product & would recommend.
Janice F.
Flushing, NY
Absolute. Freaking. GARBAGE!

I bought these on sale to try and they are the dryest makeup wipe I have EVER had the experience of using. Dry, scratchy, 3 sheets later and I still don't feel like my face is makeup free. Gross. Never again.
Celeste B.
Lauderhill, FL
I really enjoy using these cleansing cloths not only did they clean but also improved the texture and overall skintone of my face.  I feel that this product does perform and I continuously purchase this product for makeup removal.  I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.
Emilee P.
The is packaging not great and these were not very good for me. It was disappointing, maybe it was just with my skin. I was expecting this product to be much better, the smell was harsh and made my face very red. I do not plan to buy this product again anytime soon.
Whitney H.
Ranger
This product is like a 50/50! Yea it works but you have to be carefully when you take off you eye makeup! It is very harsh on the eyes! I am very disappointed in this product! I would not recommend to others!
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Do they seem a little dry compared to other wipes you have tried?
Shakeiya  C.
Detroit, MI
I've been looking for some new cleansing clothes to try. Do these really work?
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
It just depends on your skin type really. I have oily/dry combo skin so this product does work very well. It moves makeup. But I would still clean my face. Just because you are using towelettes or cleansing cloths doesn't mean you stop cleaning your face. If I didn't this product would seriously break me out like crazy. The price is also very good. I think Wal-Mart or Wal-Greens you can find this product in a two pack which is a great deal if you are on a budget.