BY OLAY

Specially formulated for sensitive skin to remove dirt and make-up , leaving skin soft and smooth. With light Olay moisture and vitamin E, it leaves skin feeling clean, smooth and soft - all in one easy step. Alcohol-Free. Textured cloths 2 Packs/30 Cloths each 14.6 x 19.1cm.

Olay Wet Cleansing Cloths Normal
  • "And don't expect it to get off any of your eye makeup either just smeared all over my face." in 6 reviews
Laila Ann R.
Johnson City, TN
I only purchased these because they were on sale. I typically keep a thing of baby wipes, or inexpensive facial towelettes, in my vehicle so I can wipe my makeup off as I’m on my way home from work (hospital, nights, 12hr shift) so I can quickly get on with actually cleansing & treating my skin once I get home. These did the job of getting me makeup free, but not any better than baby wipes. My face actually felt oilier and in need of washing after using these. I wouldn’t go out of my way to purchase these again.
Mari R.
Miami Beach
Olay wet cleansing cloths Normal are a must have..So easy and quick to use. I take them with me everywhere..When I'm traveling or whether I'm in a hot car and just want my face to feel clean and fresh. I also use them at night to remove makeup or just before bed for a clean breeze feel. Definitely a must have and with the Holidays just around the corner...They are the perfect stocking stuffers.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Love these cleansing wipes that I keep in my car at all times. I use these when I have an emergency when in public with my makeup. Price is reasonable and will always use this product. Recommend others to try this product.
Julie M.
I like to wash my face with my usual facial cleanser when I’m at home. However, if I’m on the go, or really tired at night, these clothes do a great job of cleaning my face without drying out my face. They’re great to use on vacation and for refreshing your face after flying in the airport bathroom. Just throw them in your bag and go!
Taylor G.
Warren , MI
So easy to use and gentile on skin! I love using them as a refreshed throughout the day and removing makeup at night. They are a perfect, simple, everyday wipe. It would be nice if they had a closable flap as apposed to the stick seal, it would help keep the moisture of the wipe in and make them last longer but still a good product.
Jennifer K.
Hermitage, TN
I love having cleansing cloths that not only work but can travel with me. I use these daily - twice a day and my skin not only looks good but it feels refreshed. It makes a busy lifestyle just a bit easier when I can throw these in a bag and go from one place to another and not have to sacrifice skincare in the process.
Carrie V.
Ashtabula , OH
Purchased at: Walmart
I love any Olay product. These wipes are not too expensive and they remove all my eye makeup easily. I use these everyday and they are not drying so my face stays moisturized even after using. I recommend these to anyone who likes to take your makeup off before bed.
Jennifer R.
Crown Point, IN
These cloths smelled nice and were very gentle to my skin. I’ve used them before so I was already familiar with how effective they were in cleansing my skin. The package is great and easy to travel with and store away with no mess. I would purchase this again.
Casey J.
Glendale, WI
I like olay cleansing cloths because they are convenient and effective. I like the scent, and they met my expectations. I think they are a good value and I would recommend to others. You can get them at the local drug store so they are a convenient purchase.
Rachel C.
These are a classic for a reason. They’re super convenient to use and get off all your makeup without leaving residue or drying it your skin. I always keep a package on hand for nights when I don’t feel like taking off my makeup but need to do it anyway!
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Do they seem a little dry compared to other wipes you have tried?
Shakeiya  C.
Detroit, MI
I've been looking for some new cleansing clothes to try. Do these really work?
Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
1,162 reviews
It just depends on your skin type really. I have oily/dry combo skin so this product does work very well. It moves makeup. But I would still clean my face. Just because you are using towelettes or cleansing cloths doesn't mean you stop cleaning your face. If I didn't this product would seriously break me out like crazy. The price is also very good. I think Wal-Mart or Wal-Greens you can find this product in a two pack which is a great deal if you are on a budget.