BY OLAY

Specially formulated for sensitive skin to remove dirt and make-up , leaving skin soft and smooth. With light Olay moisture and vitamin E, it leaves skin feeling clean, smooth and soft - all in one easy step. Alcohol-Free. Textured cloths 2 Packs/30 Cloths each 14.6 x 19.1cm. see more...

• It just depends on your skin type really. I have ... Be the first to answer!
  • I've been looking for some new cleansing clothes to try. Do these...3 Answers
  • Do they seem a little dry compared to other wipes you have tried?6 Answers
Olay Wet Cleansing Cloths
  • "And don't expect it to get off any of your eye makeup either just smeared all over my face." in 6 reviews
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Found these Towelettes to have a lot of product in them. Does Olay do a good job trying to get all my makeup or dirt of the day off? That would be yes. Do I feel that it's as good or almost the same as Neutrogena towelettes? Yes. The only towelettes that I can't use are the Garnier ones. They break me out. I'm blessed that any of the Olay towelettes didn't break me out. I just feel that they have too much product on the towelette.
Kristina P.
Toms River, NJ
I personally am not a fan of the Olay Cleansing wipes. The smell wasn't as pleasant and it just didn't get the job done, especially with eye makeup, in one easy swipe. My mom on the other hand is a huge fan so to each their own. I have to use three wipes to get the makeup off at the end of the day.
Katina K. P.
These not only get my eye makesup off, but they take my whole face off. lol It doesn't sting ini my eyes, but I do try my best not to actually get it in my eye. I rub my eyelashes with it for a while back and forth and it takes all my mascara off. Perfection in a wipe.
angela q.
Stockton , CA
I would always buy these make up wipes. I really like them they would not give me break outs. I can say they were gentle on my skin. The only thing negative I could say is they would irritate my eyes and make them watery when I wiped away any eyeliner or mascara.
Brandy L.
Flushing , NY
I've tried a million different wipes, and these are my favorite. They give me a clean feel after I've used them and they don't dry out my face. I use them every night and in the mornings before I put my makeup on. Definitely my go to face wipes
Madison L.
I love these cleansing cloths so much! I use them to take off my makeup with and they work really well. I decided to try them because the wipes I was using before I tried Olay were irritating my skin and these Olay wipes do not do that
Taylor H.
Concord, CA
These are great for makeup removal. I'm not sure I can say I would use these alone to cleanse my skin, but they do definitely take all my makeup off, and they don't irritate my very sensitive skin.
Carolina A.
Highland Park, NJ
They're ok. Not the best at removing all of your makeup but the real problem is that this made my eyes sting. Even if I didn't go near my eyes, they would be watering. Will not be repurchasing.
Jessica B.
Benton, AR
Love these. Easy for those nights when your too tired to wash your face at the sink. Also good for traveling. Gets makeup off my face easily and leaves my face feeling smooth not tight
Jam J.
MIAMI, FL
I keep these at work. I don't were make up everyday, so on the days I don't my skin gets oily, I found these are great to use to wipe my face through out the day!
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do they seem a little dry compared to other wipes you have tried?
Shakeiya  C.
Detroit, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been looking for some new cleansing clothes to try. Do these really work?
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
It just depends on your skin type really. I have oily/dry combo skin so this product does work very well. It moves makeup. But I would still clean my face. Just because you are using towelettes or cleansing cloths doesn't mean you stop cleaning your face. If I didn't this product would seriously break me out like crazy. The price is also very good. I think Wal-Mart or Wal-Greens you can find this product in a two pack which is a great deal if you are on a budget.