Olay Warming Hydrating Skin Cleanser Cream, 4.2 Oz uploaded by Gemma M.

BY OLAY

Its_denijah C.
Fayetteville, GA
I am always looking for a cleanser that I can use because I have really dry skin so when I came across this I was extremely happy because the cream make your skin feel hydrated to the max
Kayla W.
Portsmouth, OH
This product is so wonderful! I wish I could use it all over. It leaves my face feeling so hydrated and refreshed. This combined with their day anti-aging creme is amazing! Surfer easy to use. Especially as a mom that's constantly on the go!
Sophi-ann r.

I love this product. I would use this over and over again.
It last all day, it did not dry out and my skin did not feel dry at all/. I
love that because I don’t like to constantly apply several product all day.  The product was not expensive and totally
worth the price and then some. The packaging was perfect for the product.  I would recommend this for anyone and all my
friends.

Romika N.
Williams
This keeps my skin hydrated!!! I have very dry skin, sometimes to point where my nose may start peeling. After using this, I noticed my skin hasn't peeled nor does it feel too dry anymore. It is a product you should use often if you have dry skin. A little on the pricey side but it's extremely effective.
Laura Z.
Sacramento, CA
I really didn't like the warming sensation for some reason but, it wasn't bad. It really made me sweat right away. It was kind of thick and I didn't like the smell. Really wish I had this app before, so I know what is the best one to use or at least try.
missbianca d.
I love anything Olay! This cleanser gets warmadd you put it on, not enough to burn but enough to let you know it's working. One of my favorite cleansers. You can use this every day and you will be pleased every time
Anything okay is truly phenomenal in every way, shape, and form! The packaging is super nice and the product does exactly what's intended to do and is very effective! I use okay a lot so I've used this product many times! No need for improvement this product is perfect!
Beth S.
Andrews, IN
My skin felt moisturized. I bought it at Walmart for seven dollars it was really good value. I would continue to use it. I would recommend to others. It was not very pricey.
Sarah C.
Indianapolis
Okay . Wasn't my favorite . Would not use again . Didn't do well with my skin type. Makes my skin oily .  If you have oily skin I don't recommend using this product.
Kelly L.
I like how this product feels on my skin and how it helps with my dark areas after popping a zit. The price might be considered a little high but if it helps then its worth it.