BY OLAY

Eve G.
Bemidji
The Warming Deep Purifying Cleanser was gentle on my skin yet still got the job done when it came to cleaning out my pores and removing excess oils from my face. It was easy on my budget and lasted decently for the price. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Tracy W.
A
This Olay warming cleanser works really well! I thought it would get “too hot” when I first tried it but it does not. It cleans great and the price is reasonable. I keep a bottle of this cleanser when I need a deep refreshing clean.
Nicole U.
Parma
Love this deep cleanser! Warms and cleanses my skin in once wash. Effective in giving me a purified cleanse. Gentle on the skin while providing an exfoliating wash at the same time. I would recommend to all skin types
Jessenia ❤.
I use this product every night to wash away all the oil from the day. Leaves my skin feeling soft and removes all the oil and dirt. In the morning my face seems clear of all the little pimples/blackheads.
Anika H.
This is my absolute favorite cleanser. It’s very nourishing, and soft. It never disappoints me. It goes deep into your pores, and cleanses It. It’s a good value price, not to pricey. It definitely met my expectations. I would definitely buy it again.
Sara V.
Detroit
My friend had bought this item because she had a coupon. We both thought it would be a good product because it's Olay. She gave it a try for a week and noticed more breakouts. After 2-3 weeks of using it, it got worse. She decided to stop using the product and changing to another one, and her face is starting to clear up. This product isn't worth it if you ask me
Blake C.
Brownfield
I struggle with facial imperfections and could never find a cleanser that went deep enough in my skin to be effective. Since using this product my face has cleared up and is glowing healthier than ever. This product has become part of my daily routine. I love it.
Sara L.
Highly recommend this product . It makes your skin feel clean and refreshing and unlike a lot of other products I have tried it doesn't leave your skin feeling oily and gross afterwards . It's gentle enough to use daily even more then once a day .
Victoria G.
Holtsville, NY
Love this. Warms your skin as you use it and my skin felt super clean and soft afterwards. Gentle on my skin and didn't cause any breakouts. Bought it at CVS and would recommend to others.
Juliana
South florida
I have always loved olay this product really does the job at cleaning my pores when I come home from a very sweaty day it did what the products say it does it's very gentle on the skin and I totally recommend to others