BY OLAY

Michele S.
San Marcos, CA
This product is perfect for keeping one's face clean and soft and Olay brands really are worth the money spent. I was pleased with the results of this product and I will continue to use it along with other Olay products. I would recommend this brand because it has not only helped me but other people I know as well, so I presume that it would be a great help for you too!
Katie K.
Fairchance, PA
Gives my skin a good glow. My fave always feels refreshed and new after I use this product!! Very good for such a reasonable price! It's sure gentle on the skin which is always good!! Would recommend this to anyone
Jessenia ❤.
I use this product every night to wash away all the oil from the day. Leaves my skin feeling soft and removes all the oil and dirt. In the morning my face seems clear of all the little pimples/blackheads.
Sara V.
Detroit
My friend had bought this item because she had a coupon. We both thought it would be a good product because it's Olay. She gave it a try for a week and noticed more breakouts. After 2-3 weeks of using it, it got worse. She decided to stop using the product and changing to another one, and her face is starting to clear up. This product isn't worth it if you ask me
Blake C.
Brownfield
I struggle with facial imperfections and could never find a cleanser that went deep enough in my skin to be effective. Since using this product my face has cleared up and is glowing healthier than ever. This product has become part of my daily routine. I love it.
Chelsea A.
Lancaster, PA
I've used this off and on for a few years. It worded well keeps my fast clean without blemishes. It' is on the more expensive side you can get generic for a lot cheaper which is why I go back and fourth. Something's you can find a good coupon so you can spoil yourself a little
Sara L.
Highly recommend this product . It makes your skin feel clean and refreshing and unlike a lot of other products I have tried it doesn't leave your skin feeling oily and gross afterwards . It's gentle enough to use daily even more then once a day .
Victoria G.
Holtsville, NY
Love this. Warms your skin as you use it and my skin felt super clean and soft afterwards. Gentle on my skin and didn't cause any breakouts. Bought it at CVS and would recommend to others.
Juliana
South florida
I have always loved olay this product really does the job at cleaning my pores when I come home from a very sweaty day it did what the products say it does it's very gentle on the skin and I totally recommend to others
Nicki s.
Tennessee
I'm in love with all Olay products, I like others but olay is like no other. I like to use this in shower so the water can just run off my face. But my skin feels great afterwards