BY OLAY

Olay and Venus Invigorate The Refresh and Revive Collection Gift Set: Body wash 13.5 fl. oz Body lotion 11.8 fl. oz 5-piece bath gift set has a razor and cartridge Shave gel 2.5 oz

Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
I got this for myself and I love venus products. Except for lately the razors are not as good quality. I really like olay lotion and body wash. Keeps me cleaned and mositurized. Idk when I had dry skin issues thanks to these products. The shaving cream is not my fave but will do since everything is 9.99 at walmart.
lisa g.
Lincoln Park, MI
I loved the products put into this box of skin care. The body washes made my skin feel so refreshed and smooth and the smell was great. The shave gel works great and leaves my skin smooth. The Venus razor was great got the job done smoothly. Definitely recommend and the price is awesome.
Alexis S.
Hammond, IN
I love these gift sets! They are reasonably priced and they give you a sample of how amazing the product is. It is big enough to where you can get the full affect. I would recommend purchasing these around Black Friday, they products are amazing and they work so well
Loreal H.
Avondale , LA
My husband purchase this and I loved when he buys it for me.Olay leaves my skin soft and moisturized.It is very effective and it is affordable.I will definitely recommend this to family and friends.
Jaclyn C.
Burnside, KY
Got this for Christmas, I've only used it one time so far. But my skin already feels a little softer and smoothr. And it came with several coupons, for various products!
Layal L.
Anaheim, CA
Olay is known for being a great beauty brand/company that delivers great qualities. I absolutely love this brand and the results reached at the end.
Kate D.
13933 deviar drive, centreville, VA
I use olay on my face everyday as a moisturiser and it keeps my face smooth. I recommended it to my friends and they are using it as well.
Yaquelin V.
San Antonio , TX
I got this as a gift and I liked it it’s just I feel that I have used better products which I’ll review later on that are much better
a.johnson.mom.x.3 J.
I always buy this for myself and my mom as gift i love the way it makes me feel after each and every usage and I will continue to buy
Ariana C.
Marietta, GA
I really love sets like this. There’s something for everyone and people who want to use all of the products. It’s a great set