Skin CareFacial SkincareOlay
UV Moisturizer SPF 15, Sensitive Plus, Daily with Sunscreen Net 12 FL OZ

Olay UV Moisturizer SPF 15, Sensitive Plus, Daily with Sunscreen Net 12 FL OZ

Olay UV Moisturizer SPF 15, Sensitive Plus, Daily with Sunscreen Net 12 FL OZ

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Olay UV Moisturizer SPF 15, Sensitive Plus, Daily with Sunscreen Net 12 FL OZ!
Sarah A.
Carrboro, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
I've been using this as my main spf for 10 years. I wish it had higher spf protection, buy I found this was a perfect solution between higher spf and getting breakouts from greasy sunscreens. I still have and use this product, buy I switch to a different product with higher spf in summer.
Brianna C.
Stickney, IL
Olay UV Moisturizer SPF 15, Sensitive Plus, Daily with Sunscreen Net 12 FL OZ uploaded by Brianna C.
Been using this twice a day for the last 15+ years. Never had an issue with it and I personally think it helps with makeup application and keeping everything hydrated and protected. Perfect for sensitive and dry skin.
Anna T.
Anderson, SC
This is my favorite moisturizer because you feel a difference as soon as you put it on.
Christina T.
Minneapolis, MN
This was a nice, basic moisturizer for daily use. The SPF is only 15–not sure if this has any real benefit. I liked it, but not enough to stick with it. I didn’t notice any specific benefits from using this product daily.
yasmine A.
Fort Mill, SC
I love this product sooo much it’s great for ur skin and extremely moisturizerizing it’s great for ur skin and really nice 😁
Vee P.
Raleigh, NC
I use this as a daily moisturizer and SPF. it's not as heavy as some moisturizers and it smells great - not overpowering.
Justice W.
i really liked the product my issue is that the spf wasn't that high it is spf15 and it had a white cast.
Zahraa K.
I was out in the sun all day and my face got tan but it wasn’t burnt and it keeps my skin nice and moisturize and usually after I spend my time in the sun on my skin is dry but this kept my skin nice and moist.
Ayden S.
Columbia
Helped protect my skin from the sun and gave my skin an overall natural glow. I have struggled with dry skin due to acne, and this fixed my flakey dry skin. Other moisturizers would burn my sensitive skin, but this one did the opposite! The only thing I would improve about this product is the white cast it leaves.
Zayda S.
Feels very lightweight, not oily at all, and a nice finish for sweating and regular activities of my skin. Loved the sunscreen protection & felt much more comfortable using it daily and bring in the sun. Loved this overall!! Use it everyday:)

Looking for your answer?