BY OLAY

Regular soap can leave your skin dry. Olay Sensitive beauty bar is different. Olay Sensitive beauty bar is specially formulated with gentle lather, unscented moisturizers, and no dyes. With continued use, you'll have a moisturized feeling that outlasts... see more...

Brianna M.
Love this soap! It's a wonderful product!! Most soaps breaks my skin out but this one didn't, it actually helped my skin become less dry !
Jillian R.
This isn't my favorite bar soap..i prefer dial or dove for better hydration and smell. It made skin feel more sticky than I like as well.
Anna A.
Calhoun
My children and I have very sensitive skin and a lot of soaps make us break out. I have use this product on my children since birth.
Ashly P.
Molalla, OR
Works well on sensitive skin, great product for the price, packaging is average, I am a repeat user, and do recommend this product
Gabriela P.
Wenatchee
Keeps skin smooth and works great for any kind of skin type and is at a very affordable price packaging is great and easy to open
Graciela D.
Not the good for oily skin! I tried it for about two weeks and I wasn't really happy with it especially since it wasnt cheap.
Erin C.
Fitzgerald, GA
It's hard for me to find a sensitive soap bar that doesn't dry my skin out, this one smells
So
Good and doesn't break me out!
Vanessa B.
Newberry, SC
Leaves an amazing feel on my skin. 12/10 would recommend and would reuse. Works for my skin which is great! Love it!!
Mary A.
Alfred
Leaves skin baby soft I love this and also leaves.the smell.on you all day non like other bar soaps deff recommended
dora a.
My mother loved this product. She would recommended highly it left her skin smooth!!!
I would love to try it as well