BY OLAY

Regular soap can leave your skin dry. Olay Sensitive beauty bar is different. Olay Sensitive beauty bar is specially formulated with gentle lather, unscented moisturizers, and no dyes. With continued use, you'll have a moisturized feeling that outlasts... see more...

Monica G.
I love the olay sensitive skin bar soap on my face. It works wonders for me it works great on my face most products don't work good on my face but this really does. I have no problems with it, it has no perfumey fragrant smell that irritates my skin. And it says that it's especially for sensitive skin which I have. Olay is a brand that I know and trust and it's easy to get my hands on. When I walk into the store and buy makeup or powders or anything like that I see Olay has something on there shelf so I decided to use this soap and it works great on my face.
Lana M.
This bar soap left my skin so soft and clear. It brightened my complexion. I bought it from Kroger. It was inexpensive. It met all my Expectations. This was my first time using it and I will definitely be buying it again and again. I'm so in love with this product.
Julie H.
I love this sensitive bar. My skin is combination oily and dry. Oily in my T- zone dry everywhere else but this bar gave my skin control all day. I bought this at Walmart and it was decently priced. I would definitely buy this product again.
Eleanor P.
Olathe, KS
Not my favorite product by olay. While I believe the soap does help with sensitive skin, I don't believe it is very effective. It feels like the hotel bars of soap, kind of cheap, and not very useful.
Taylor H.
Strasburg, VA
works great! Couldn't ask for a better wonderful and exciting product it has exceeded my exectations and has no compare to other products! It is 100% affordable and highly recommend this to others they won't find anything better! I need another one!!!!
Haley B.
Charlotte Hall
It was okay. It made me break out because it was new but my face cleared and it worked very well. I would suggest this to anyone who has sensitive skin.
Savanna P.
Madison, MS
Good for using to wash daily if you are very sensitive to smell and also if ur skin is sensitive. It's a very gentle soap and it's very affordable.
Cherry D.
Maricopa
I didn't like that it was unscented but it was okay in the long run I mean it got the job done but I've used better so I'd probably not buy again!
Crystal C.
It's always been an issue for me that I have sensitive skin. A lot of bar soaps make me break out, but this is one that doesnt! Smells great, too!
sarah h.
New Rochelle
Loved it! I have very sensitive skin which breaks out to many different kinds of soap, this one was perfect also unscented so good for allergies.