BY OLAY

Unlike other bars that can leave skin dry, Olay Moisture beauty bars are different. The shea butter formula makes a creamy Olay lather that leaves skin breathlessly clean and soft. see more...

Buy on Sam's Club
Natasha M.
Double Spgs, AL
One of the only bar soaps I can use with no problems. I love the scent and the moisturizing factor. It does not cause me any problems with my private areas.
Daeja L.
Detroit, MI
This product has a soft natural smell, it leaves my skin clean and refreshed. My family and I have been using this product for years.
Angela T.
Duluth, MN
I love the smell and the feel of this soap. My face is so soft after using this and doesn't feel oily or dirty.