BY OLAY

Soothe your senses as well as your skin with continued use of Olay Ultra Moisture Vanilla Winter Retreat Body Wash. Olay Ultra Moisture Body Wash leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth after every shower. And thanks to a jar of Olay moisturizers in every bottle, the condition of your skin will visibly improve over time. Plus, the warm vanilla scent helps make every shower a luxurious cleansing experience. Soothe your dry, dull skin every day with moisturizing Olay Ultra Moisture Body Wash.

Monisha M.
Jacksonville , NC
My husband put me up to Olay. Mannnnn it smells up my house and then some. Smells amazing, lathers great, and feels even better post wash.
Lauren H.
I really enjoyed using this product. It made my skin feel soft and I didn't have to use any lotion after using this. Plus it smells great.
Danielle B.
Lynn, MA
I absolutely love this product and scent. It's a limited edition and isn't always readily available but when it is, I stock up
Tina D.
I so like this stuff it leaves me feeling nice and soft after getting out of the shower and I also like the scent as well.
Chelsea S.
I love this body wash. It leave my skin feeling soft and clean and it smells amazing!! It’s very affordable as well!
Ashlee B.
Radcliff
This body wash smells AMAZING. And it leaves your skin feeling super soft and lush. I would highly recommend it.
SHAM F.
Philadelphia, PA
I love olay body wash! Lavender, night moisturizer and anti-aging are my favorite! Leaves my skin rejuvenated.
Maeghan C.
Granite Quarry, NC
I love all olay products. They make affordable good skin care. I love smelling clean and feeling clean