BY OLAY

Olay Ultra Moisture Vanilla Indulgence Body Wash Penetrates Surface Skin Layer By Layer To Moisturize And Improve The Condition Of Skin Over Time. The Rejuvenating Scent Of Vanilla Leaves Your Skin Feeling Refreshed And Beautiful. With Continued Use, You Get All-day Moisture For Deeply Nourished Skin.

Water, Petrolatum, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Trideceth-3, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Acrylonitrile/Methacrylonitrile/Methyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Peg-90m, Disodium Edta, Mineral Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Isopentane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycerin, Panthenol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5, Red 33

Olay Ultra Moisture Vanilla Indulgence Body Wash
  • "Such a soft body wash. so moisturizing that I even use it in place of a shave cream!!!!!!!!!!!" in 17 reviews
  • "I have VERY dry and sensitive skin, so my skin reacts negatively to almost anything except this and it's scented. It hydrates the skin so nicely and the scent is nice too! This will be very beneficial to those with dry skin bc it's ultra hydrating especially in the winter!!!" in 6 reviews
Summer Q.
Princeton
This moisturizing body wash by Olay is SUPER good. It takes very little product on your rag and it lathers up really good and thick! I definitely recommend this body wash if you're wanting that really nice moisturizing feel on your body! And it smells great too!
Jennine W.
Derby, CT
The only body wash I have used that does not leave my skin dried out after shower! I have very sensitive skin that can leave me itching for hours after a shower in this body wash prevent prevent that. Would recommend.
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
Tiffany P.
Laurens, SC
I love the different scents this product provides, each one lingering throughout the day. I also have super dry skin, and this is the best body wash to keep my skin feeling fresh and hydrated. A great price as well!
Hailey D.
Huntington
This is the best body wash! It nourishes my skin & makes it feel amazing. It has a very delightful scent. This body wash is very effective & affordable. You can’t go wrong. I will continue to buy this & recommend it.
Maria L.
Findlay, OH
This is a very good body wash. It is very creamy and yields a great lather. Smells wonderful. Doesn’t dry the skin. That said, ingredients are not that great on this. Affordable.
Olivia D.
West Hamlin, WV
This body wash works well enough, but I probably wouldn’t purchase again. I feel like it leaves me feeling sticky-ish. I would rather just use a dove beauty bar for my whole body rather than a body wash because I have yet to find one that truth works. This is definitely the best of the body washes I’ve tried though.
Rhonda A.
This bodywash heals dry skin quicker than any bodywash I have ever used. When you get out of the shower you already feel smoother before you ever apply any lotion. The only downfall to using this is that it makes your tub slick so you have to be careful getting in and out of the tub.
Lex S.
My family loves this. It's very moisturizing and doesn't leave a sticky residue. The smell could be a little better but it isn't a bad smell. I have repurchased several times and would recommend to those with dry skin.
Brianna S.
Montebello, CA
Holy grail body wash. I’m on my fifth bottle of this stuff. It’s a creamy body wash that suds beautifully and moisture’s the skin so nice. It cleans without stripping the skins and making it feel squeaky.