BeautySkinBath & BodyOlay
Ultra Moisture Vanilla Indulgence Body Wash

Olay Ultra Moisture Vanilla Indulgence Body Wash

Nourishing body wash delivers long-lasting moisture to help treat dryness at the source Lightweight formula gently cleanses to leave skin feeling smooth & looking healthy Lock-in-Moisture technology infuses moisture without leaving a coated feel In a clinical study, experts noticed dry skin improvement in 100% of women Scented with warm vanilla fragrance Click here for your own regimen in just one selfie

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Olay Ultra Moisture Vanilla Indulgence Body Wash!
Product Highlights
Such a soft body wash. so moisturizing that I even use it in place of a shave cream!!!!!!!!!!!in reviews
...and the scent is nice too! This will be very beneficial to those with dry skin bc it's ultra hydrating especially in the winter!!!in reviews
Katelyn  L.
Olympia, WA
Olay Ultra Moisture Vanilla Indulgence Body Wash uploaded by Katelyn  L.
Smells good . I bought this around Christmas time in the 10$ packs you get shaving items and body wash sometimes shampoo. I always take advantage of those sets. Oops! I just realized the one I have is not vanilla indulgence but she’s and Manuka honey . Oops !! Feels very nice on skin .
Jaime C.
Spokane Vly, WA
Gentle fragrance, does not upset my skin. Leaves skin feeling smooth and not dried out like some body washes tend to do. Easy to find at Wal-Mart, under $5. I use it daily with no issues, and i have sensitive skin. This is always my go to product when it comes to body washes!
Kimberly F.
Fruita, CO
This smells so so so GREAT! Not only does it leave your skin super soft, but it also makes you smell good throughout the day. It isn't over powering, so you aren't smelling like a vanilla bean all day, but it is so soft, that if the breeze picks up, you catch a whiff of it, and you're all "hey I smell nice"
Megan S.
Murrieta, CA
I love this! And it smells so good! It goes on soft and washes off easily leaving my skin smelling great!!!
teresa B.
Marysville
This lotion makes my skin so soft. I love the way alot of they smell. I love how I don't feel a residue after the shower
Tonya M.
Philadelphia, PA
LOVE IT! I can actually smell myself when I come out of the shower and for a while when I leave the house. I try different places to get this shop to see which store is the cheapest but other than that I love it
Mercedes G.
Mesa, AZ
Olay body washes always leave my skin feeling moisturized and I know someone who swears on them and has great skin for their age. They don’t smell bad either. The price to me isn’t bad but may be on the higher end for some. I would recommend this product and have!
Crystal E.
Lebanon, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
Olay body wash leaves my skin feeling silky smooth and it smells great as well. It lathers well.
Hailey D.
Huntington
This is the best body wash! It nourishes my skin & makes it feel amazing. It has a very delightful scent. This body wash is very effective & affordable. You can’t go wrong. I will continue to buy this & recommend it.
Harneet D.
Olay body wash is moisturizing and fresh, never have I regretted their products. It leaves me feeling great and doesn't leave a sticky feeling afterwards. The scents are light and not harsh on the skin either.

Looking for your answer?