BY OLAY

Regular soap can leave your skin dry. Olay Ultra Moisture Vanilla Indulgence beauty bar is different. Olay Ultra Moisture Vanilla Indulgence beauty bar is specifically formulated with creamy Olay lather and a fresh vanilla scent to indulge your senses. With continued use, you'll have a soft and smooth feeling. More than just a cleansing soap, Olay Ultra Moisture beauty bar delivers Olay deep moisturizers to the skin while helping to wash away dry surface skin, so you can be your best beautiful

Princess S.
New Britain, CT
Affordable, smells great, and lathers amazing!! I also bounce between this once and the pink one. It honestly just depends on what I like to smell like. It doesn’t strip your skin, and it definitely leaves you smooth. The smell is not overwhelming either.
Alisha R.
I love OLAY body soaps. My skin is very sensitive and they do not make me break-out. The soap is very thin and does not make my skin feel "heavy". I love the way my skin feels after I use this product and I do notice a difference between this product and comparable brands.
brea b.
Purchased at: Walmart
Olay products over is good for my skin because it lock in moisture give it glow help with dry skin especially in winter
Starlina C.
Purchased at: Walmart
All scents from Olay, I love it. Olay soaps and body wash leaves my skin soooo soft, that it makes wanna stay bathing.
Sybille B.
Calgary
Purchased at: Walmart
Amazing! It helps moisturize and hydrate the face and body which makes you feel good about yourself. Gentle on the skin and definitely good for sensitive skin type. It’s also very affordable. Would recommend this!
Lori Ann M.
Deer Lake
This our family favorite soap to use. I don’t find it leaves a film and I love the smell. The price is reasonable and the quality is excellent! This is the only Soap that we buy as most of our family have sensitive skin.
Crystal D.
Gander
My fav soap. The scent last on my skin so long I’ve used this for years got it from my mom and me and her are hooked it’s all we use :)
Ashley A.
Chatham
Omg the smell was fantastic so feminine. Would use again. Nice light smell and didnt feel full of soap scum like some do after the fact