Olay Ultra Moisture Silk Tree Blossom Body Wash uploaded by Ercilia Z.

BY OLAY

Reveal beautiful, healthy-looking skin with Olay Ultra Moisture Silk Tree Blossom Body Wash. Its nourishing formula gently cleanses while delivering long-lasting moisture to help treat dryness at the source. With unique Lock-in-Moisture technology, this breakthrough body wash formula infuses moisture 10 layers deep into surface skin without leaving a coated feel. Its silk tree blossom-scented formula leaves skin feeling soft and smooth, and reveals younger-looking skin with continued use. Give your shower a simple solution that deeply moisturizes to nourish and purify skin when you cleanse from head to toe.

How It Works:

LOCK-IN MOISTURE technology infuses skin with moisture without leaving a coated feel, so all you're left with is healthy-looking skin that feels clean and smooth.
Our advanced Ultra Moisture formula, with Olay moisturizers and the satiny scent of silk tree blossom, gives you long-lasting moisture that absorbs and helps to treat dryness at the source.

How To Use:

Lather with puff and rinse.

Water/Eau, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Petrolatum, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Trideceth-3, Fragrance/Parfum, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Oleate, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Raya L.
Charlotte, NC
I love this body wash because I have very dry legs and when I use it I feel like it leaves them very moisturized. I also have very sensitive skin and this doesn’t irritate me at all. It lathers up very nicely giving a wonderfully clean feel.
Yvette W.
This is one of my favorite body washes. They smell really good and you have options to choose from when it comes to scents. It makes my skin feel extremely clean and moisturized. I choose this brand over others. They are worth the price. I usually purchase mine from Walmart ,but they can be purchased everywhere. The scent lingers a good while after showering which is why I love it. Some soaps you can't smell too much longer after use. I highly recommend!
Carol E.
Philadelphia
Love this stuff. It’s moisturizing and smells delicious. I like to also add it to my bath water and it makes s great bubble bath with a great scent! It’s very affordable and i highly recommended this body wash brand.
Tori B.
Sahuarita
I normally have extremely dry skin, I’ve tried every body wash brand except Olay, I just bought this exact one at Walmart and My dry skin disappeared after one use! Left my body feeling smooth and moisturized
Hunter B.
London, KY
I love this body wash it smells good and leaves the skin feeling soft and refresh it is the Factive effective the cons or are used it pretty fast but it is affordable and a good price point would recommend
Heidi L.
Crellin
I absolutely love this brand I love how it foams and lathers onto your skin using a Leafa it moisturizes greatly and smells amazing leaving you smelling good and feeling fresh
Jennifer G.
Hazleton
I really like Olay Body Washes in general because my dry skin really appreciates their moisturizing qualities, but I'm a sucker for a light, pretty scent as well.
Kennedy W.
Greenville, SC
I love this product. It smells great and it is similar to using an in shower body lotion, but not as messy. And a little bit of product goes a long way! Makes my skin feel amazing. And it is affordable which is always a bonus!
Laura P.
Greenwood, IN
Okay is my favorite brand of body wash. It doesn’t dry my skin out and all kinds smell amazing! It lathers really well and leave my skin feeling clean. It’s affordable and at any drugstore!
Cathleen H.
Flowery Br, GA
Love this stuff! When it comes to body wash I have to be careful with what I chose because it usually gives me a rash, but this is perfect!! And I still smell good after my shower!!