BY OLAY #10 in Body Wash

Works Within To Strengthen Skin And Elevate Moisture
Lock-in-moisture Technology Keeps Moisture In Longer
Nourishing Shea Butter Infused Body Wash That Leaves Skin Feeling Smooth And Renewed
In A Clinical Study, Experts Noticed Dry Skin Improvement In 97% Of Women

Water/Eau, Petrolatum, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Trideceth-3, Fragrance/Parfum, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Oleate, Mineral Oil/Huile Minérale, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Olay Ultra Moisture Shea Butter Body Wash Am I the only o...4 Answers
  • Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...4 Answers
Olay Ultra Moisture Shea Butter Body Wash
  • "This is great body wash. I have dry skin and this helps my skin stay hydrated. " in 3 reviews
  • "My holy grail body wash. Great on my sensitive skin, as it isn't heavily scented. Super gentle and hydrating, I don't even have to use lotion! " in 3 reviews
Hailey S.
Orlando, FL
My roommate (who was not too fond of me) would keep this body wash in the shower of our apartment and well, I couldn’t resist. Ever since that first time I tried it I knew I needed to invest in it for myself and for my ashy skin. I’ve never looked back since!
Haley H.
I just started using this product and i can definitely tell a difference in how my skin feels after I use it. Great moisturizing product! Decent price. You can get it anywhere. I expect that I will keep using this product and would recommend it to others!
Amy T.
Alton, TX
Love this body wash. I suffered for years with dry skin (especially during winter season). Using this product every day, I no longer have itchy dry skin any more. Have been using this for years now and won't change brands. While other products claim to be moisturizing, nothing comes close to this.
Holly L.
Irvine, CA
I have been using this for a couple years and I swear by it. It leaves the skin feeling super soft and clean without that squeaky feeling that some body washes leave. It smells great and the newer formula has a whole jar of moisturizer in it!
Jennifer F.
Wexford , PA
I love using this body wash! It is so moisturizing! It also lathers up nicely. I also enjoy the scent. I appreciate the fact that Olay has started incorporating anti aging into their body washes too! I would most definitely recommend this product!
Chrystal P.
Murfreesboro, TN
Shea butter is insanely thick & feels like you’re putting on lotion in the shower!
It does take a decent amount of water to remove the residue (so this is not a quick shower body wash); but DOES leave your skin feeling baby smooth for the most part. I splurge & get it every once in a while.
Marisa R.
Albuquerque, NM
This is one of my favorite body washes for the winter! I get SUPER dry
in the winter and this helps a ton! It's unscented and very creamy. It
lathers soo well and you can feel the moisture as you apply it to your
body. I definitely recommend and its super affordable too!
jessica M.
love the smell cost is not bad compared to other brands. pros on this is smell last and leaves skin feeling soft not residue.effective keeping my skin hydrated. i would like to see price lower in big stores but in bulk the price is great. great buy
Robin G.
Saint David, AZ
Than body wash is nice and it smells really good. I feel like my skin is softer after using it, even if for a short time. It’s nice to be able to find a body wash that works and is affordable at the drugstore. I will continue to use this product.
Kirsten O.
Los Angeles, CA
This is by far my favorite body wash! I started using this last year and I never want to go back. I buy the pump one so I know exactly how much I'm using every time. I would definitely recommend this product over the super fruity scented ones!
Tracy F.
I came across this online. How does it make your skin feel afterward?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Do you like this scent?
Charlene G.
Dallas, TX
I have really dry skin especially during winter, will Olay ultra body wash help replenish your skin?
Flora Z.
Does this smell good, and if it does what soes it mire less smell like.
Raven G.
Aliso viejo, CA
I love the moisturizing aspect but do you feel refreshed & clean after using?

back