BY OLAY #8 in Body Wash

Works Within To Strengthen Skin And Elevate Moisture
Lock-in-moisture Technology Keeps Moisture In Longer
Nourishing Shea Butter Infused Body Wash That Leaves Skin Feeling Smooth And Renewed
In A Clinical Study, Experts Noticed Dry Skin Improvement In 97% Of Women

Water/Eau, Petrolatum, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Trideceth-3, Fragrance/Parfum, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Oleate, Mineral Oil/Huile Minérale, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Olay Ultra Moisture Shea Butter Body Wash Am I the only o...4 Answers
  • Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...4 Answers
Olay Ultra Moisture Shea Butter Body Wash
  • "This is great body wash. I have dry skin and this helps my skin stay hydrated. " in 3 reviews
  • "My holy grail body wash. Great on my sensitive skin, as it isn't heavily scented. Super gentle and hydrating, I don't even have to use lotion! " in 3 reviews
Latifa H.
Charlottesvle, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this body wash more than the other moisturizing body wash products from Olay. I have very dry skin Which means I always need a moisturizing body wash. I tried using products from dove and other products from Olay and nothing worked better for me than this one until I discovered the other moisturizing every day body wash from the same brand. I would prefer using the Olay Daily Moisture Quench Body Wash over this one for dry skin.
Esina'J B.
Capitol Heights
After YEARS of trying to find what soaps works best for me I finally found it. I use to buy cheap soaps so save money and ended up wasting money in the long run. I have finally found a soap that my skin loves and this is the aaonly soap I will use. Even when I travel I buy this soap in travel sizes because I WILL NOT use anything else. It’s not thick on your skin but creamy and super moisturizing. If you have sensitive skin and need a little extra moisture then this is the body wash for you!
Jessica D.
Sicklerville, NJ
Say goodbye to dry patches and dry skin!  It is almost like a body wash and a moisturizer all in one.  Back in the day Jergen's had a body lotion that you applied in the shower and washed off.  Not sure why they discontinued it, but until I found the Olay Ultra Moisture Shea Butter Body wash I was missing my Jergen's.  Love this and have purchased and repurchased for the last 2 years.  Highly recommend!
Katie M.
Blandinsville
Purchased at: Walmart
This product always leaves my skin feeling fresh and rejuvenated. Most common product used in my shower. My whole family enjoys! Variety of different scents so you can switch it up. Has a great fragrant smell, but is not overwhelming. When I come out of the shower, I feel fresh and clean. No better feeling!
Nia G.
32 Ackerman Street, Beacon NY
It keeps the skin really clean, soft and it smells wonderful. The only bad thing is that when you use the bottle a lot comes out that usually goes to waste and you often have to buy a new won. But it's really affordable and I would definitely recommend! You'll be smelling fresh!!!
Jordan M.
Branson
Purchased at: Target
I have used this body wash for three years now. There have been times i have strayed away to try off brands and nothing compared to this. I love everything about it. The smell. The lather. The after feel of my skin. It’s awesome!! I will never use another body wash!
Madison M.
I literally have nothing but good things to say about olay. It's one of the best body washes out there with all different kinds of scents to choose from. Not only does it leave your body feeling smooth and refreshed but you'll smell so good all day. The scent literally stays on your skin. I'm not kidding. This is one of the only body washes that I really feel CLEANS your body. It gets into all of your pores where dirt is kept and cleans it and moisturizes it at the same time. I even use this for my legs to shave. It's such a good little conditioner for my legs. It's a great buy and it's cheap for the great quality you're getting. The cool part is they have little travel bottles for vacation you can take anywhere. If they had a body spray I'd buy that too. Lol
Destiny S.
Colonial Heights, VA
it was a really good bodywash. it was really soapy and made me feel really clean! i recommend this body wash!!!! it’s a good use of money and not too expensive!! it has an amazing smell and have a generous amount of product in each tube!!!! it’s amazing
shayna c.
Corning
I LOVE this body wash! It comes in many great scents and it leaves me feeling so soft and smooth! The bottles is a great size and I feel like I'm getting what I paid for. I've used this for a while and never been disappointed. It's great for dry skin as well.
Rachel I.
Purchased at: Target
This is your standard body wash. It has a smooth feel as you wash, but doesn’t leave your skin as moisturized as you’d hope. The scents are clean and gender friendly- my boyfriend and I both use this. I just wish the moisturizing claims lived up to the hype.
Mary Ann L.
Shelbyville, IN
What is the difference between this and other Olay products?
Devina H.
Columbus, MS
Had anyone tried the Strawberry and Mint body wash by Olay?
Angela M.
Riviera Beach, FL
Does this product leave the skin soft?
Souheila A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I just bought this product and noticed my skin seemed kinda ashy afterwards. Is this common or was this a coincidence?
Jacqueline A.
Memphis, TN
Does this ultra mositure really work. I have dry skin really bad in the weather and need apmething hydrating

Amazon