maria c.
tampa, fl

Olay Ultra Moisture Shea Butter Body Wash i need to know more info about this product

Holly L.
Holly L.
Irvine, CA
10 months, 3 weeks ago
I haven't had any problems with this body wash. It smells great and leaves the skin super smooth
Katja M.
Katja M.
Calgary, AB
1 year ago
I liked it. I tend to have quite dry skin and found that this helped a lot with fighting the dryness
Yesenia G.
Yesenia G.
New Castle, DE
1 year ago
Some people like it but I hate this product. I don't know what ingredients they use but it makes me stink. I broke out of this ad well like I had tiny white bumps that made me look like I had a terrible break out. I rather use Dove Shea Buttee body wash than this in my opinion.