BY OLAY

Olay Ultra Moisture Shea Butter Body Wash, 22 Fluid Ounce (Pack of 2)Our advanced ultra moisture formula, with Olay moisturizers and shea butter, gives you long-lasting moisture that absorbs and helps to treat dryness at the source. see more...

Bobbi M.
Bad Axe
Smells amazing, feels wonderful, leaves no soapy residue behind. This is my go to wash when I have to buy more. I have tried other brands but I come back to this one
Shaylah B.
Sacramento
This body wash gives the perfect amount of moisture as well as cleanses the skin leaving a fresh non dry feeling.
Isvian V.
Hialeah
All time favorite body wash ! An absolute classic. I mostly use it in the summer when I’m typically sunburned
Yaritza L.
Highland Park
I love this product I feel like it’s good to use on your body and it leaves your skin very smooth
Trina H.
Sherwood
We love this smoothness that our skin feels like when we use this Shea butter body wash
Azzia G.
las vegas
This body wash smells really good and you get a good amount for the price. I have very sensitive skin and the body wash is very silky and smooth to the touch. It glides in nicely and leaves me skin feeling smooth. My skin smelt very nice for over 24 hours and it left me feeling fresh and clean. I use this body wash regularly now.
Somer B.
P.O. Box 724
Product itself is okay. Moisturizing, but it is heavily perfumed. I tolerate the scent only because it makes my skin soft. I purchased thinking the bottle would be the typical size sold in nearby stores, but it was much smaller, so it was not a good value for me. Another reviewer said they found it for 2-something, and at the time of this review the price is 12-something, so I guess it can be a good deal or a really terrible one, depending on what price you catch it at.
Sammie K.
PGH
I love the smell & the thickness. It’s easy to lather, without getting too bubbly and making a mess. The price is good & sometimes there are coupons for this! The quality is good; I always buy Olay soap.
Emily P.
Cincinnati
I use this as my every day body wash. It leavesyour body feeling clean and smooth and ready to take on the day!
Jasmine L.
I’m a loyal fan of Olay body wash. This one is by far my favorite one. It’s a good value, it lasts me for a while. It’s very moisturizing for my skin. It’s an easy to use packaging. I’m in college and it’s easy to toss in my shower caddy.

Walmart