Olay Ultra Moisture Shea Butter Body Wash uploaded by Lisa M.Olay Ultra Moisture Shea Butter Body Wash uploaded by Sara B.Olay Ultra Moisture Shea Butter Body Wash uploaded by Stacy S.

BY OLAY

Works Within To Strengthen Skin And Elevate Moisture
Lock-in-moisture Technology Keeps Moisture In Longer
Nourishing Shea Butter Infused Body Wash That Leaves Skin Feeling Smooth And Renewed
In A Clinical Study, Experts Noticed Dry Skin Improvement In 97% Of Women

Water/Eau, Petrolatum, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Trideceth-3, Fragrance/Parfum, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Oleate, Mineral Oil/Huile Minérale, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

Buy on Jet.com
  • "This is great body wash. I have dry skin and this helps my skin stay hydrated. " in 3 reviews
  • "My holy grail body wash. Great on my sensitive skin, as it isn't heavily scented. Super gentle and hydrating, I don't even have to use lotion! " in 3 reviews
Lisa M.
Wylie, TX
I love Olay products of all kind and this is just another example as to why. This lotion is not like other thin lotions that you put on and can not even tell you have on lotion. This is a thick very good lotion. It rubs in good and does not feel greasy.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
The play body wash with the shea butter is hands down the most moisturizing body wash I have ever used! It also smells absolutely amazing! It is very thick and creamy and lathers up quickly. It leaves your skin feeling like silk! It is my favorite body wash!
Melissa B.
Havertown, PA
This is a great body wash but I feel like I use a lot every time I shower so the bottle goes pretty quickly for me. The price was pretty low so it’s not a very big expense and it smells great
Roopal V.
Arlington, VA
This Olay moisture shea butter is the best at keeping your skin from drying out and itching,especially in the winter time with this dry air ,I use it all winter and my skin is always soft and I don’t have to worry about dry skin ,I give it 5 stars .
Brandy T.
Out of all body washes I think this one is the best! It moisturizes great! I don’t use it everyday sometimes I use bar soap! The price is great I think for the amount you get in the bottle.I would buy it again definitely!
Tammy G.
Mooresville
Great body wash! I like this body wash because it is so creamy and the smell reminds me of summer. Lathers up really nice and my skin feels soft all day. Very affordable and would recommend.
sarah a.
Fremont, CA
Here we go with the Olay body wash! Where do I start?.... I love it! Its rich in moisture and very relaxing when you just start washing yourself with it. I always grab big handfuls on my loufa / loof ( big spongey wash thing I forget what it was called ) but it had some minor issues like ... the scent didn't last. It wasn't that full on smooth skin it may seem moisturizing or nourishing when you wash yourself, but it leaves your skin dry & that was one of the reasons I had to get rid of it. Overall it was a good product, but certainly not a holy grail of mine!
Michelle S.
I received a sample of this in one of my past pinchme boxes. It's one of the first moisturizing body washes that has worked for me. Most body washes leave my skin dried out. But that's not the case with this one. It actually leaves your skin feeling smoothr after you get out of the shower, and not like you're just one large piece of jerky. So once I used up all of the sample, I bought this twin pack.
Desiree H.
Euclid, OH
Amazing body wash keeps the skin nice and hydrated.it's very gentle on the body and does not knock my Ph balance off. The con is every now and again it starts to break me out so I have to stop using it for a few months. Other than that I would definitely recommend it to someone.
HarriAnn T.
Tampa, FL
I love olay body washes. This one with Shea butter leaves my skin feeling extra smooth and silky. My skin stays moisturized all day long after I use this. I know that I can always rely on Olay to provide quality products.