BY OLAY

Works Within To Strengthen Skin And Elevate Moisture
Lock-in-moisture Technology Keeps Moisture In Longer
Nourishing Shea Butter Infused Body Wash That Leaves Skin Feeling Smooth And Renewed
In A Clinical Study, Experts Noticed Dry Skin Improvement In 97% Of Women

Water/Eau, Petrolatum, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Trideceth-3, Fragrance/Parfum, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Oleate, Mineral Oil/Huile Minérale, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• Olay Ultra Moisture Shea Butter Body Wash Am I the only o...4 Answers
  • Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...4 Answers
Olay Ultra Moisture Shea Butter Body Wash
  • "This is great body wash. I have dry skin and this helps my skin stay hydrated. " in 3 reviews
  • "My holy grail body wash. Great on my sensitive skin, as it isn't heavily scented. Super gentle and hydrating, I don't even have to use lotion! " in 3 reviews
Madison M.
I literally have nothing but good things to say about olay. It's one of the best body washes out there with all different kinds of scents to choose from. Not only does it leave your body feeling smooth and refreshed but you'll smell so good all day. The scent literally stays on your skin. I'm not kidding. This is one of the only body washes that I really feel CLEANS your body. It gets into all of your pores where dirt is kept and cleans it and moisturizes it at the same time. I even use this for my legs to shave. It's such a good little conditioner for my legs. It's a great buy and it's cheap for the great quality you're getting. The cool part is they have little travel bottles for vacation you can take anywhere. If they had a body spray I'd buy that too. Lol
Christine B.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
Can't go wrong with Olay! This is super moisturizing great for the winter when my skin is dry and great for summer to get that glow after being in the sun. I use it to shave my legs and other areas... 😉 definitely helps with razor burn which is very important for me. Olay Ultra Moisture Shea Butter Body Wash
Dyamond W.
Texas
I use this product in my client and she loves it. It helps with her dry skin and leaves it moisturized. It has a thick texture that I don’t really care for because it’s hard to rub into the wash rag. Other than that I highly recommend this product if you suffer from dry skin.
Larri J.
Salyersville, KY
I've always been a huge fan of Olay body wash & facial products, it's definitely one of my preferred brands. This specific body wash is just amazing in my eyes, it's creamy smooth & soaps up really well. The scent is just great, it's like a fresh clean mositurizing scent, & it leaves my skin feeling soft. Plus side is it's pretty cheap, you can get it for around $5-$6 at Walmart or the dollar stores, Olay usually always has manufacturer coupons too!
Danielle G.
Mt Pleasant, MI
A friend recommended this body wash to me - I wanted something hydrating since my skin can get dry at times. I really enjoy this body wash - simple as that. It is creamy and thick and hydrates my body. The smell is light which I like as well. If you use this product then apply lotion afterwards your skin will be silky smooth! I really enjoy using this product and have gone through 2 bottles and plan on purchasing again.
Tracy B.
Whitewright, TX
This is the only drugstore brand in body wash I will buy that doesn’t dry my skin out and leave it feeling gross. It is very moisturizing and cleanses gently and smells very nice. I’m going to try others in the play body wash line because it has really made me a believer in the Olay brand.
Marli M.
Whitehouse, OH
I have extremely dry skin and eczema and this body wash actually works pretty well for me. The shea butter is moisturizing and doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin. I’ve tried a few other body washes from Olay, and found that the Ribbons body wash is a little more moisturizing and works better for me, though the price is a little higher. I usually end up buying this one because it’s a better deal.
Megan D.
Cleveland , OH
This product lives up to its name for being an ultra moisture body wash. I’ve saw a difference in my skin from using this. My skin is so much more silky and smooth. A few dollars for this, not a bad price at all for the quality. The smell is of shea butter, it smells really clean and not overpowering. My skin feels super clean and soft with this body wash.
Amanda K.
Royal Oak, MI
I’ve used this body wash a few times, but it’s not something I go back to unless it is in the shared shower at our family cabin. I feel like it has a very sickly sweet smell that doesn’t smell clean at all. I feel like most of Olay’s body washes all smell the same. It also feels like it leaves a residue and doesn’t feel like it rinses clean.
Victoria M.
This body wash is pretty good. It has a light neutral smell that is not too strong so you can pair it with your favorite smelling lotions. It is very creamy and smooth in texture. It leaves your skin feeling soft. I wouldn't say that it is overly moisturizing though since if I don't use a lotion with this my skin is still very dry.
Tracy F.
I came across this online. How does it make your skin feel afterward?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Do you like this scent?
Charlene G.
Dallas, TX
I have really dry skin especially during winter, will Olay ultra body wash help replenish your skin?
Flora Z.
Does this smell good, and if it does what soes it mire less smell like.
Raven G.
Aliso viejo, CA
I love the moisturizing aspect but do you feel refreshed & clean after using?