Olay Ultra Moisture Set uploaded by Enny O.Olay Ultra Moisture Set uploaded by Liliana D.Olay Ultra Moisture Set uploaded by Sherry M.

BY OLAY #7 in Skincare Sets

12oz Ultra Moisture Body Wash 8, 4oz Ultra Moisture Body Lotion

• It smells so good I recommend this to everyone it last lo...2 Answers
  • Can it last over night and smell good from far like coco ...1 Answers
Enny O.
Years ago, I wanted something similar to Dove; I have heard a few people around me recommending it, I was reluctant to but it for no real reason. Well, I changed my mind after Dove came out w/some new liquid wash that didn’t really lived up to par for me. This is hands down my favorite liquid wash from the grocery store. My skin never feels dry; it’s funny because my mom don’t like it because of that; she said her skin feels “slippery” lol. I love a lot of their products most especially the limited editions such as: cinnamon & the ultra moisture vanilla indulgence (these give me warm & sweet smells w/out giving allergies issues). When you find what works for you stock up!
Hannah P.
This is a great product for anyone looking to get some extra skin moisture without having to put on lotion. The smell is okay more of a lotion smell than anything else, but the product does work. I have found this is a very gentle formula that is great for all skin types and it leaves you feeling clean without dry residue like other cleansers. I prefer to use in shower lotion these days because I found it work better for my skin, but I used this product for many years and loved the results.
Lavonda M.
A must have in all women shower! All of Olay products keeps u young looking, 3-4 times a week, price is amazing not pricey.. it's long lasting depending on how much you use! Yes I'll buy again
Erica P.
Spartanburg, SC
Purchased at: Amazon
Olay never disappoints. The body wash is nice, gentle, and suds up really well. Good sudsing is a must for me! I like that this set came with a lotion to compliment the body wash. It absorbs nicely. I do need to get more in the habit of making myself use the lotion more often though. I spend a lot of time Moisturizing my face, but seem to neglect everything else.
Stephanie N.
Clinton, MO
Olay is one of two go to brands for my body wash, and this product is one of the reasons why. It makes my skin feel soft and supple, but it cleans too. Which is hard to find in the world of body wash. I would recommend this product or any product Olay makes in their body wash line. The lotion just adds the cherry on top of an already good product.
Cheryl W.
Louisa, KY
Purchased at: Macy's
I have been a longtime fan of Olay. When I see new moisturizing products hit the shelves I’m eager to try it as I have extremely dry skin year round. This set isn’t short term moisture, it truly lasts and keeps my flaky dry skin at bay. As always, it also smells amazing! Not overpowering. Just a fresh and light scent.
Denise K.
The Olay Ultra Moisture Set was great !!!   I have dry patches on my face and my skin absorbed this product and had vast improvements in looks and feel of my skin.  I would recommend Olay Ultra Moisture Set to anyone that asks what I use on my skin to keep it smooth and not oily or dry looking
Kelly D.
Santa fe, TX
I absolutely love the way this makes my skin so moisturized and the smell is absolutely amazing it is a bit thick for my taste but it’s affordable and smells great always keeps my skin super moisturized during the dry hot summers of Texas. I’ve got my mother my aunts or hooked on this now
Trisha S.
Indianapolis , IN
I absolutely can’t go without either of these products. The body wash keeps my skin clean and moisturized. The in the shower body lotion is a must have at all times of the year. It leaves my skin feeling very soft and very moisturized. Not to mention the fragrance is wonderful!
Brittany T.
Copperas Cove, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
I really enjoyed the set I will say for the stat it’s kind of pricey but definitely worth it because it makes your skin really silky smooth it doesn’t have too much of the fragrance but the fragrance that is there is a nice light one the only con I would have would be the price but oh well
favour o.
It smells so good I recommend this to everyone it last longer I just give it 10 out of 10
favour o.
Can it last over night and smell good from far like coco channel

Amazon