Olay Ultra Moisture Set

12oz Ultra Moisture Body Wash 8, 4oz Ultra Moisture Body Lotion

Is this good for really dry skin?
I’ve used the [product:olay-ultra-moisture-shea-butter-body-wash] and really like it. Is the lotion very scented? I have a 3 month old and I want to make sure there won’t be any sensitivity issues
Can it last over night and smell good from far like coco channel
Start your review of Olay Ultra Moisture Set!
How would you rate this product?
I was so excited to try Olay Moisture Ribbons Plus Shea and Manuka Honey Body Wash. I have tried Olay products before, and I use body wash in the shower, but never Olay brand. I was impressed by the packaging, it's very modern and pretty. The scent of the product is one of my biggest attractions. It has a little grit to it which really gently exfoliates my skin. After I dry off, I am left clean, smelling great, and have smooth moisturized skin! Compared to other body washes I have used, this is one of my favorites. I would definitely recommend this product, and have already gone out to purchase more!
Long Is City, NY
Saint Peters, MO
I adore the amount of moisture and softness using this bodywash brings to my skin! I also am glad that it isn't heavily scented as I am trying to get away from products that are. This doesvnot exfoliate so I have to use a different body wash for that and then use this after. That's not necessarily a downside for me and my ultra dry skin. This body wash is also very affordable and I often purchase it on sale! Olay Ultra Moisture Set 🙂
Miller Place, NY
I love Olay body wash and this set is in my shower right now. It’s creamy and very moisturizing thanks to the Shea butter. The scent is very light and pleasant. I think for the size of the bottle(s), this is a bargain. My skin never feels dry when I use this continually and I don’t even need a body lotion. #olay #bodywash #skincaresecret #smoothskin #antiaging #glowingskin #gamechanger #thebigclean
This is one of the best body washes I've tried! It leaves skin smooth, hydrated and dare I say glowing! There's a pleasant smell (almost sweet and nutty possibly) that is not strong, yet makes you smell wonderfully right out of the shower. Hydrating, yet gentle, Olay cleanser is a go to for getting luxurious moisture and feel, with a reasonable price tag.
This product is not bad but I hate how much fragrance is in it. Fragrance should not be in skincare but I understand companies like to make it feel more luxurious. Olay products, in general, seem to have more lingering fragrance than other brands. This cream had a really nice texture but I would not repurchase.
Los Angeles
Been using this brand for a 5 months and really like the results it provides it helped me alot with my dry skin. It made my skin so soft and lathers The moisturizing lather is nice and creamy rinses off easily, and doesn't have any strong scents you have dry skin this product is very good fit for your skin.
Bought this as I have dry skin and I was looking for something to add moisture. This has a great scent and leaves my skin feeling soft. I didn’t find that it added any additional hydration to my skin when compared to lower priced alternatives. This is a bit pricey. If you have very dry skin. Skip this one.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
i like this body wash because of all the amazing scents that they have available and how affordable it is. However, although i always smelled amazing after the shower, I have to say that it didnt really do anything for my skin. My skin still felt dry after the shower when using this.
I don't know much this product is . It was just a sample pack i had. I did like the way it made my skin feel. My skin was so soft and smooth and the smell was so sweet. Now to for the it won't matter because I love everything about this product. You cant go wrong with this product at all.