BY OLAY

Formulated With Moisturizing Shea Butter
Gentle Enough To Use On Your Face
4 Or 12 Beauty Bars, 113 G (4 Oz) Each

Ingredients

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Paraffin, Sodium Cocoglyceryl Ether Sulfonate, Glycerin, Water, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Magnesium Cocoate, Sodium Stearate, Coconut Acid, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Cocoate, Fragrance, Magnesium Laurate, Lauric Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Laurate, Tetrasodium Edta, Etidronic Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract, Peg-90m

Vanessa M.
Lakeland, FL
I have very sensitive skin and tend to break out or get left with dry patches when using bar soap however this soap has helped clear my face of any impurities and leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft as if I’ve applied lotion. It also smells very good and leaves you fresh. I will continue to buy this soap and encourage you to as well. It’s worth the money and you’ll fall in love!!
Bryn H.
Arcanum, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love Olay Ultra moisturizer Shea Butter beauty bars. I will never go back to the brand I was using before. I bought this because it was on sale, and I had a great coupon. This beauty bar soap left my skin so soft and I used it on my face also! It was amazing. My husband loves it too, which is a plus!
Kristen G.
I absolutely love this soap!  It is super moisturizing and leaves your skin feeling so soft. It doesn't have a heavy overpowering scent like some soaps, just a nice clean fresh scent. It has made a huge difference with my skin and I will definitely keep on using it.
Crystal C.
Seattle
I have eczema and cannot use any bar soap that is too drying or scented. The Olay ultra moisture bar soap is the best as it is mild in scent and absolutely delivers as moisturizing for the skin. Best part is that the soap can be bought for very little money!
Emmanuella E.
Doral
Oh this!!! I have to always stock up before I run out because it’s always sold out. It’s deeply moisturizing and doesn’t leave you feeling dry and tight when you get out of the shower. Efficiently removes dirt while supplying moisture to skin! I recommend
Crystal F.
I always buy this Olay soap. I love Shea butter stuff. This doesn't make my skin feel dry. It makes it feel really soft after I use it. It doesn't make you skin feel rough either. It has moisturizer in it and that what makes it even more better.
H A.
Brooklyn Park
I’ve never had sensitive skin. Ever.

Using this my skin felt weird af. I thought it was my shower water making my skin feel horrible then I realized i accidentally got Olay shea butter instead of Dove shea butter.

1) Made me extremely dry
2) Couldn’t get rid of deodorant residue
3) YEAST INFECTION omfg for the first time in my life lord have mercy imma cry

Honestly, I wouldn’t suggest it.

Dove Purely Pampering Shea Butter Beauty Bar is much better :)
Alisha T.
With having extremely dry skin in the winter time this is the best bar soap for me to use. It doesn't leave my skin feeling super dry after getting out of the shower and I don't have to rush to put lotion on. Other soaps would make my skin tingle and itch right after a shower to were I would feel irritated because it almost hurt my skin dried out that fast!! You also can't go wrong with the scent either. Olay Ultra Moisture Outlast Beauty Bar
Hailey M.
Sacramento , CA
I just recently got diagnosed with eczema around my eyes and I really love my face and body to feel clean so I bought this to try it and it works with super amazing it makes me feel clean and it doesn't break my face out or upset my Eczema
Mariela R.
Westbury, NY
I absolutely love this beauty bar. For one it smells so good! It doesn’t dry out my skin. I like to use this to help remove my makeup and let me tell you it does an amazing job. I would definitely recommend this product.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Do you switch out soaps or do you consistently use the same?
Brittany H.
Macon, GA
How does the soap work for everyone?
Taysha J.
Alliance, OH
Alicia W.
Magnolia, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What does it smell like? The reviews say it smells good.