BY OLAY

Formulated With Moisturizing Shea Butter
Gentle Enough To Use On Your Face
4 Or 12 Beauty Bars, 113 G (4 Oz) Each

Ingredients

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Paraffin, Sodium Cocoglyceryl Ether Sulfonate, Glycerin, Water, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Isethionate, Magnesium Cocoate, Sodium Stearate, Coconut Acid, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Cocoate, Fragrance, Magnesium Laurate, Lauric Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Laurate, Tetrasodium Edta, Etidronic Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract, Peg-90m

Taliah K.
Augusta, GA
This is one of my favorite soaps, hands down. This is the only soap I buy now. Dial dried my skin out really bad, but Olay is more moisturizing. I am for sure a repeat buyer! I would recommend this to everyone.
Anaika M.
Newark, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Simple packaging. Smells really good and the shea butter is super hydrating. No film is left on the skin so it does give you a super clean feeling afterwards. This soap can be purchased at walmart or any other retail store which sells similar products such as target or your local drug store
Jasmine W.
Justin, TX
This is a great soap for gentle skin! It keeps the skin moisturized and soft throughout the day. It's definitely not too pricey. I would say the pros outweigh the cons! I would definitely recommend this to others!
alexandrea b.
Your skin will feel moisturized after using this. I do prefer the shower gel version of this better but both get the job done. Great for shaving as well.
Alexa S.
Pathfork, KY
I have sensitive skin so I have to watch what I use and this is my fav!! It smells good and leaves my skin feeling amazing and moisturized!
Jonathan&&Chelsy J.
DALLAS, TX
I love this bat I use one bar for my face only and it doesn't set my face out. And I also use another bar for my body. It is also great
Laura B.
chicago
I keep trying other bar soap, but I always come back to this one. The smell is subtle but absolutely lovely, and it moisturizes well.