BY OLAY

The result of over 60 years of Olay skin science, Olay’s body washes go beyond clean to improve the condition of skin over time. With continued use, you get all-day moisture for deeply nourished skin. One use cleans and visibly conditions skin. One week of use moisturizes skin leaving it lush and nourished. One bottle makes skin healthy- looking and provides long-lasting moisture.

• Did anyone else get theirs with a weird scent? Mine smell...2 Answers
  • Does this soap lather? Also, does it leave like a sticky ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This is such a great body wash! Gentle and hydrating but leaves you feeling so clean. Left my skin really soft and nicely fragrant. Definitely great for winter time, especially now that I live on the east coast and my skin doesn't know what to do with itself when it gets below 30. Will be buying again!" in 14 reviews
  • "One of my favorites! Have been using this for a couple of months now and I absolutely love it. It really moisturizers my dry skin and smells amazing " in 13 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive, dry and itchy skin. Now that the winter months are here, my normally dry, itchy skin is very uncomfortable. The OLAY ULTRA MOISTURE SHEA BUTTER BODY WASH leaves my skin feeling very moisturized, and not automatically reaching for lotion to soothe my dry, itchy skin after bathing. It not only doesn't irritate my skin and it makes it feel incredibly soft. The Olay body wash has a subtle fragrance that is not strong or cloying, and it's easy to layer your favorite fragrance or lotion. It feels like a luxurious experience every time I use this body wash. I feel it working as soon it makes contact with my skin. It glides over the skin, and feels so silky and creamy. After using Olay Ultra Moisture Shea Body Wash just once, there was a drastic change in how my skin felt. It moisturizes for hours, which is something that is important to me. With my last body wash, my skin felt dry after a few minutes. . " in 4 reviews
Jennifer S.
Villa Ridge, MO
I love this stuff, my mom got me a bottle for Christmas last year and now I use it all the time.  I love how it leaves my skin feeling hydrated and smooth like I put lotion on in the shower.  It also smells amazing and I will be getting it again for sure, especially since it really helps when my skin is feeling dry.
Kayla W.
Vinton, VA
One of the only body washes that actually moisturizes my skin, while making me feel clean! The scent isn’t too harsh on my skin. The price is amazing, and everyone always compliments how I smell. I continuously buy this every-time I run out of body wash!
Amber ..
Bronx, NY
This stuff is the best body wash ever! I was so use to using dove and other known brand names, but this is my favorite. Very effective, gets all the nastyness off your skin. I go to target/walgreens and get this for $5. I would definitely recommend this body wash!
Mary O.
Oak Harbor, WA
Olay product is super amazing,i love Olay ultra moisture shea butter body wash,it lock in moisture leaveing my skin super moisturized and glowing with no rash or dryness.[product:olay-ultra-moisture-moisturizing-body-wash-with-shea-butter-23.6-oz] o Olay Ultra Moisture Moisturizing Body Wash With Shea Butter
Stephanie S.
Ontario, CA
Product smells great and lathers up well. I wish it had some type of exfoliant in it - the body wash is very creamy which makes me feel like it is just making my skin smell good and moisturizer, but a little exfoliate to wash off dead skin cells would be nice. Overall, I love Olay products and will continue to buy them, i love how my skin feels nourished after bathing.
Vanessa M.
Rye, NY
I love this body wash, not only does it cleanse but it also moisturizes. Anytime I have changed it up to try other body washes, I end up coming back. Stick to what you know and love!
Christine L.
Chesterfield
This isnt the particular body wash from Olay that I used/use but I do enjoy the scents from Olay. Im not going to lie, I do feel a left over residual feeling on my skim after wash but I still enjoy it.
Alisha C.
Olay Ultra Moisture Moisturizing Body Wash With Shea Butter
I have an use and this body wash since I was 14 years old and I’m 34 that’s all I have to say! Years of using this body wash and I’m still in love with it that’s all I have to say. It has an amazing smell and leaves your skin is so smooth you’ll love it.
Rachel R.
N Chesterfld, VA
I got this as a sample in a small size and had to buy the full size bottle as soon as I finished. It’s amazing for winter months when my skin gets dry and I love to use this in my legs after I shave! Very moisturizing and it smells wonderful!
Elizabeth S.
Charleston, WV
Of all Olay body washes, this is hands-down my absolute favorite! The smell is absolutely heavenly and the way I felt afterwards? So clean and moisturized. This is an extremely effective product. I recommend it to anyone with dry skin! Well worth the extra few bucks!
Van Y.
Did anyone else get theirs with a weird scent? Mine smelled like lavender and 💩, tbh. :|
Shanna R.
Does this soap lather? Also, does it leave like a sticky residue on your body after you rinse it off?