BY OLAY #98 in Body Wash

The result of over 60 years of Olay skin science, Olay’s body washes go beyond clean to improve the condition of skin over time. With continued use, you get all-day moisture for deeply nourished skin. One use cleans and visibly conditions skin. One week of use moisturizes skin leaving it lush and nourished. One bottle makes skin healthy- looking and provides long-lasting moisture.

• Did anyone else get theirs with a weird scent? Mine smelled like ...2 Answers
  • Does this soap lather? Also, does it leave like a sticky residue ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Okafor M.
Oak Harbor, WA
Olay product is super amazing,i love Olay ultra moisture shea butter body wash,it lock in moisture leaveing my skin super moisturized and glowing with no rash or dryness.[product:olay-ultra-moisture-moisturizing-body-wash-with-shea-butter-23.6-oz] o Olay Ultra Moisture Moisturizing Body Wash With Shea Butter
Stephanie S.
Ontario, CA
Product smells great and lathers up well. I wish it had some type of exfoliant in it - the body wash is very creamy which makes me feel like it is just making my skin smell good and moisturizer, but a little exfoliate to wash off dead skin cells would be nice. Overall, I love Olay products and will continue to buy them, i love how my skin feels nourished after bathing.
Jennifer S.
Villa Ridge, MO
I love this stuff, my mom got me a bottle for Christmas last year and now I use it all the time.  I love how it leaves my skin feeling hydrated and smooth like I put lotion on in the shower.  It also smells amazing and I will be getting it again for sure, especially since it really helps when my skin is feeling dry.
Kayla W.
Vinton, VA
One of the only body washes that actually moisturizes my skin, while making me feel clean! The scent isn’t too harsh on my skin. The price is amazing, and everyone always compliments how I smell. I continuously buy this every-time I run out of body wash!
Rachel R.
N Chesterfield, VA
I got this as a sample in a small size and had to buy the full size bottle as soon as I finished. It’s amazing for winter months when my skin gets dry and I love to use this in my legs after I shave! Very moisturizing and it smells wonderful!
Jessica D.
Kinsman, OH
I really love this body wash! I like how it smells making you feel very fresh and clean. It is very gentle and soft on my skin. It also makes my skin feel hydrated during the cold winters. I would definitely buy this body wash again!
Elizabeth S.
Charleston, WV
Of all Olay body washes, this is hands-down my absolute favorite! The smell is absolutely heavenly and the way I felt afterwards? So clean and moisturized. This is an extremely effective product. I recommend it to anyone with dry skin! Well worth the extra few bucks!
Aurora J.
This is my go-to body wash. I have been using it for as long as I can remember. It isn’t scented which is nice so that it won’t mix with any other scents you might apply later and it leaves my skin feeling amazing!
Christine L.
Chesterfield
This isnt the particular body wash from Olay that I used/use but I do enjoy the scents from Olay. Im not going to lie, I do feel a left over residual feeling on my skim after wash but I still enjoy it.
Brandy S.
Bluefield, WV
I have extremely dry skin and this is one of the few body lotions that I can use that does. It dry my skin out! Creamy and moisturizing! Will continue to buy this!
Van Y.
Did anyone else get theirs with a weird scent? Mine smelled like lavender and 💩, tbh. :|
Shanna R.
Does this soap lather? Also, does it leave like a sticky residue on your body after you rinse it off?