BY OLAY

The result of over 60 years of Olay skin science, Olay’s body washes go beyond clean to improve the condition of skin over time. With continued use, you get all-day moisture for deeply nourished skin. One use cleans and visibly conditions skin. One week of use moisturizes skin leaving it lush and nourished. One bottle makes skin healthy- looking and provides long-lasting moisture.

• Did anyone else get theirs with a weird scent? Mine smelled like ...2 Answers
  • Does this soap lather? Also, does it leave like a sticky residue ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Rickie C.
Towanda, PA
I have found that as I get older my skin has allergic reactions & strange skin sensitivities. For instance D¤
Van Y.
You don't notice how smooth/soft your skin is until after you've been using it for a week. I have a tad bit of rough skin and after using this product, I've noticed my skin glowing and so soft! It lathers very well on a loofah (as that is what I use). You don't really need that much of the product for a huge lather. It smells like a hint of lavender to me. I didn't really like that kind of scent, but it did not leave any kind of lavender scent on my body, so I guess that's alright.
Crystal S.
Toney, AL
This is my absolute favorite body wash!!! The peach kind that they had through the summer was AWESOME! If they had it year round I would only it. But this kind is what I normally use. I had really dry skin utility a friend turned me onto this bodywash!!! I love love love it!!!! I wouldn't change a thing about it, except maybe make it cheaper. But I'd still buy it if it was $10 a bottle!!!
yuliana r.
Applying the body wash felt really smooth, and smelled really nice. But I feel like the good smell didn't last long. But for the price it was good. It did leave my skin feeling mosturized and clean. There are other ones I would like to try before repurchasing this one again. but overall it is an average product.
Amanda T.
Arlington, TX
One of the best body washes out there! Olay has an amazing range of body washes out there and this one is great. It has a very nice clean scent that is not too powerful. I feel that it does an amazing job of moisturizing and cleaning, and I use it every time I shower! This is my go to body wash - I love it!
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
This is such a great body wash! Gentle and hydrating but leaves you feeling so clean. Left my skin really soft and nicely fragrant. Definitely great for winter time, especially now that I live on the east coast and my skin doesn't know what to do with itself when it gets below 30. Will be buying again!
Kristine M.
Philadelphia, PA
I absolutely love this body wash. You notice a difference in your skin after the first use. It leaves you feeling clean and smooth and it's a penetrating moisture that lasts. I came across this and haven't let it go since. Most times I buy multiples at a time so I am always prepared when it runs out!
lisa c.
Sheridan, AR
oh how i love this body wash!! it is absolutely one of my very favorites! it feels so silky smooth and your skin and doesn't leave your skin feeling dry or tight after using. it is also great to use for shaving! i would recommend this product for anyone looking for a body wash that is moisturizing!
Allyson M.
I did not like this body wash at all! I was really hoping it would help my dry skin, but it didn't at all! I also do not like the smell of it. I felt like I smelled like an old lady! I ended up using it because it wasn't cheap and I didn't want to waste it but I won't buy again!
Sheila F.
Riverview , Fl
This stuff is life! I have such dry skin and this just injects the moisture into my skin. I buy it in the 3 pack from Costco and it's just amazing. It's got such a nice smell and my skin feels so clean a moisturized after I use it. I even use it as my shaving cream!
Shanna R.
Does this soap lather? Also, does it leave like a sticky residue on your body after you rinse it off?
Van Y.
Did anyone else get theirs with a weird scent? Mine smelled like lavender and 💩, tbh. :|