BY OLAY #80 in Body Wash

Moisturize even the driest skin with continued use of Olay Ultra Moisture Body Wash. Olay Ultra Moisture Body Wash leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth after every shower. And thanks to a jar of Olay moisturizers in every bottle, the condition of your skin will visibly improve over time. One bottle even moisturizes better than 7 bottles of the leading body wash. Soothe your dry, dull skin with moisturizing Olay Ultra Moisture Body Wash: All-day moisture for soft, healthy-looking skin. After 1 Use: Cleans and visibly conditions skin; 1 Week: Moisturizes skin to be lush and nourished; 1 Bottle: Makes skin healthy-looking and provides long-lasting moisture. see more...

• Que tal es éste producto? Deja la piel suave?2 Answers
  • How well does this work? I've heard people say it's good but is t...3 Answers
  • I've wondered how this works in colder climates with dry air? I h...3 Answers
Olay Ultra Moisture Moisturizing Body Wash with Shea Butter 23.6 Oz
  • "Because it has a basic scent, I often mix it with some of my more fragrant washes so that I can get both effects of smelling good and having super soft skin." in 6 reviews
  • "I can't not get enough of this it leaves my skin super moisturize the first time it makes contact with my skin." in 5 reviews
  • "Glad I decided to buy it, it smells great, I only have to use a little soap & it lathers u nicely, makes my skin feel soft. " in 5 reviews
Victoria M.
Review for: Body Ultra Moisture Body Wash With Shea Butter 23.6 oz more...
This body wash is pretty good. It has a light neutral smell that is not too strong so you can pair it with your favorite smelling lotions. It is very creamy and smooth in texture. It leaves your skin feeling soft. I wouldn't say that it is overly moisturizing though since if I don't use a lotion with this my skin is still very dry.
Kiana U.
Morgantown
Review for: Body Ultra Moisture Body Wash With Shea Butter 23.6 oz, Body Ultra Moisture Body Wash With Shea Butter 12 oz more...
I love this body wash! Very moisturizing, luxurious feeling! Does not leave the feeling of soap scum compared to bar soap. Very affordable gentle on the skin. Gentle enough I was my child with it! I would definitely recommend! Scent that the whole family can use!!
Haley H.
Review for: Body Ultra Moisture Body Wash With Shea Butter 12 oz more...
I just started using this product and i can definitely tell a difference in how my skin feels after I use it. Great moisturizing product! Decent price. You can get it anywhere. I expect that I will keep using this product and would recommend it to others!
Danni B.
Ann Arbor, MI
My absolute favorite body wash. It cleans my skin deep and replaces the moisture most body washes strip away. It smells great even after I’m done with my shower and my skin always feel smooth and vibrant.
Tammy B.
Hephzibah
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body wash smells so good. However it broke me out in an itchy rash all over my body. I tend to break out when I use anything with shae butter. So I learned recently. I recommend a skin test before use if you have sensitive skin.
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Review for: Body Ultra Moisture Body Wash With Shea Butter 12 oz more...
I love This body wash it leave my skin moisture and soft and the she's butter smell great.It lather up GREAT it also leave my skin healthy Olay Ultra Moisture Moisturizing Body Wash with Shea Butter 23.6 Oz
Denise J.
Cleveland, OH
I love this body wash. This body wash leaves my skin feeling soft ans long lasting. I love the scent and i love what this product does to my skin. I recommend this product to others.
Taliyah M.
DET
I received a sample of Olay Ultra Moisture Shea Body Wash to try out for free from PinchMe. I LOVE this stuff! I don't recall ever trying Olay body wash in the past, and now I am sorry I never had. This product smells incredible, and the light, feminine scent lasts almost all day. I get compliments from people thinking I am wearing body spray or scented lotion, and when I tell them it's just my body wash they always ask what kind. It has a nice rich texture, and a little goes a long way. About a quarter size dab on my loofa is plenty to wash my whole body. When in use it gets this fluffy sudsy quality, and just makes you feel so clean.
Darby S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My mom got me hooked on this body wash and she super picky about what she puts on her body. This is a little to fragrant for me but I like to use it when I'm going out or have a date things like that because it does smell good it's just a little strong and they should have a fragrance free option with the exact same formula because it love how creamy and soft it makes my skin feel. Sometimes I shave with it and my legs are like satin! It larger pretty good too! You get alot for what your paying I love the pump option too!
laura j.
I really like the way that this body wash made my skin feel. It is a thick formula that lathers up really well. My skin felt so smooth and moisturized that I probably could have even skipped my daily lotion. It has a pleasant enough honeysuckle scent, but it was just too strong for me. I really did not like the way it smelled, I am so sensitive to scents
Flora Z.
Does this smell good, and if it does what soes it mire less smell like.
Mary Ann L.
Shelbyville, IN
What is the difference between this and other Olay products?
Jacqueline A.
Wdm, IA
Does this ultra mositure really work. I have dry skin really bad in the weather and need apmething hydrating
Maria G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How well does this work? I've heard people say it's good but is there any bad things about it? also how long does it keep your body moisturized
Shelby H.
I've wondered how this works in colder climates with dry air? I have extremely dry skin and lotion alone just doesn't cut it.