BY OLAY

Moisturize even the driest skin with continued use of Olay Ultra Moisture Body Wash. Olay Ultra Moisture Body Wash leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth after every shower. And thanks to a jar of Olay moisturizers in every bottle, the condition of your skin will visibly improve over time. One bottle even moisturizes better than 7 bottles of the leading body wash. Soothe your dry, dull skin with moisturizing Olay Ultra Moisture Body Wash: All-day moisture for soft, healthy-looking skin. After 1 Use: Cleans and visibly conditions skin; 1 Week: Moisturizes skin to be lush and nourished; 1 Bottle: Makes skin healthy-looking and provides long-lasting moisture. see more...

• Que tal es éste producto? Deja la piel suave?2 Answers
  • How well does this work? I've heard people say it's good but is t...3 Answers
  • I've wondered how this works in colder climates with dry air? I h...3 Answers
Olay Ultra Moisture Moisturizing Body Wash with Shea Butter 23.6 Oz
  • "I recently just bought this product and let me just say it's amazing for dry skin just after one use you can tell a difference." in 9 reviews
  • "Because it has a basic scent, I often mix it with some of my more fragrant washes so that I can get both effects of smelling good and having super soft skin." in 6 reviews
  • "Glad I decided to buy it, it smells great, I only have to use a little soap & it lathers u nicely, makes my skin feel soft. " in 5 reviews
  • "I can't not get enough of this it leaves my skin super moisturize the first time it makes contact with my skin." in 5 reviews
Jocelyn M.
While i do love my dove body wash. I wanted to try something new and decided to give this olay body wash a try. Have to say i have liked it so far. Even as I'm scrubbing i can feel the richness of the soap. It doesn't leave that stiff dry feeling either. My skin has become softer since using it. Also its not as thick as dove, if you go to sam the pack of olay is way cheaper than dove.
Heather S.
Trenton , NJ
A friend recently gave me an extra pack of Olay Ultra Moisture Body Wash when I moved as part of a housewarming gift. I am absolutely in love with this product! It smells amazing, but really lives up to it's expectations. I have been using this body wash for over a month and my skin is noticeably softer and smoother. The bottle is lasting a very long time! Great value!
Jacqueline V.
Olay Shea Butter body wash is my favorite. I love the smell and how soft it makes my skin feel in the shower. I always have some in stock. The price is usually reasonable however when it is not off name brand kind available at most stores will do. I tend to buy this at Walmart most of the time.
melanie f.
Bronx, NY
Love this! Ive been using this product for over 10 years and there is a good reason...this is the best i have tried so why look anywhere else? I love how it makes my skin look and feels...after getting out of the shower i am moisturized and my skin never feels tight. I will never be without it
Krystal S.
Yes this body wash IS amazing for my dry skin. I however, am not a fan if the smell. For some reason it makes me smell like an older lady (that's what I've been told) I will be rebutting this brand because after even one use my skin felt much better, but will be trying different fragrances.
Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
Olay ultra moisture body wash is PERFECT for people with dry skin. it helps revitalize and moisture even the most rough of all skin patches. just be careful when getting out of the shower because it makes the floor slippery. But it makes your skin feel silky smooth like fresh shaven legs.
Kiana S.
Fayetteville, NC
This is such a great body wash! I've been using it for years and it never disappoints. It keeps my skin super soft and hydrated all day so I don't feel like I HAVE to go straight to the lotion when I get out of the shower. Its not the cheapest on the aisle but I feel like its worth it.
Scarlet M.
I started using this at the beginning of the summer due to my eczema and my dry skin but since I started I've been loving it. It really hydrates my skin and makes me feel smooth all day and its sensitive to my skin which is a plus I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Carly A.
Fairfax, VA
Like all Olay products I've ever tried, this body wash is a great price and is very moisturizing. I will often forget to put on lotion, but this product is usually enough to keep my skin from being too dry. Also you need such a small amount of product that it lasts forever.
Rady P.
Wonderful body wash! It smells nice and your skin doesn't feel dried out after each wash. I would shower three times a day, and I feel clean and fresh without drying out my skin. The moisture this wash provides really help my skin in the winter as well.
Flora Z.
Does this smell good, and if it does what soes it mire less smell like.
Mary Ann L.
Shelbyville, IN
What is the difference between this and other Olay products?
Jacqueline A.
Wdm, IA
Does this ultra mositure really work. I have dry skin really bad in the weather and need apmething hydrating
Maria G.
How well does this work? I've heard people say it's good but is there any bad things about it? also how long does it keep your body moisturized
Shelby H.
I've wondered how this works in colder climates with dry air? I have extremely dry skin and lotion alone just doesn't cut it.