Olay Ultra Moisture Moisturizing Body Wash With Shea Butter uploaded by Rama S.Olay Ultra Moisture Moisturizing Body Wash With Shea Butter uploaded by Stacy S.Olay Ultra Moisture Moisturizing Body Wash With Shea Butter uploaded by Holly M.

BY OLAY

The result of over 60 years of Olay skin science, Olay’s body washes go beyond clean to improve the condition of skin over time. With continued use, you get all-day moisture for deeply nourished skin. One use cleans and visibly conditions skin. One week of use moisturizes skin leaving it lush and nourished. One bottle makes skin healthy- looking and provides long-lasting moisture. see more...

Olay Ultra Moisture Moisturizing Body Wash With Shea Butter
  • "I just love this body wash! It has very gentle & creamy texture, leaving my skin very soft. I love the scent so much! I use this product every time I'm taking shower. The product is convenient to apply & easy to wash away. Another benefit is that it also moisturizes my skin so I don't have to apply moisturizing lotion afterwards." in 4 reviews
Tracy B.
Whitewright, TX
This is the only drugstore brand in body wash I will buy that doesn’t dry my skin out and leave it feeling gross. It is very moisturizing and cleanses gently and smells very nice. I’m going to try others in the play body wash line because it has really made me a believer in the Olay brand.
Tra-Mi B.
Los Angeles, CA
My favorite body wash of all time! It’s such a great value. I bought a two pack at Costco. I have a huge bottle that has lasted me over a year! I would definitely re purchase. It is much more moisturizing and has a gentle scent
katelynn m.
Mansfield, OH
I’m always up for new body wash and I just had to try this one in hope that it was as moisturizing as they claimed. I loved it! It’s not a product that i’m always reaching for but would recommend it.
Yesenia G.
New Castle, DE
I Hate this body wash. When I used it I am not sure what ingredients it has but makes my stink sooo badly that it's like I have not showered in days. This has a weird smells and the texture doesn't feel great either. It makes me feel like I didn't wash myself and when I get out the shower I end up with bumps like I broke out on hives or something. I do not recommend this to anybody and stay away from olay body wash.
Chari' N.
Washington, DC
This body wash legitimately replaces my need for lotion! This is one of my favorites that I will always buy. They come in multiple fragrances and when used after one week I no longer need to put on lotion. Kills two birds with one stone!
Megan W.
I absolutely love this body wash! When you squeeze it out it looks just like body lotion. It lathers up real nice and my skin felt nourished and moisturized without having to actually put on lotion. It also smells amazing!
Rosa D01-005678 M.
Doral, FL
I love this soap !!! It leaves your skin super soft and with a rich smell. I always have it handy when taking a shower.
My skin tends to be a little dry and this soap has helped me a lot to have my skin moisturized
Olay Ultra Moisture Body Wash truly provides skin from dry to oily with moisture, hydration, and a clean, non greasy feeling. This body wash exceeded my expectations! I purchased this body wash at my local Walmart. There is nothing that Olay needs to do to improve on this body wash! just keep it on the shelves!
Jillian Z.
My skin became much softer and smooth once to started using this product! Unlike other body washes I've used before, I can actually smell the body wash throughout the day on my skin. It's my favorite scent from Olay! It also come in a body bar form which is awesome, too!
Danielle B.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is a very basic body wash. The scent is mild. I love all Shea butter related products. It is gentle on the skin and cleans well. I have a generic version of this in my bathroom as we speak. I'm all out saving money, but I would recommend this product to others.