Olay Ultra Moisture Moisturizing Body Wash With Shea Butter uploaded by Holly M.Olay Ultra Moisture Moisturizing Body Wash With Shea Butter uploaded by Stacy S.Olay Ultra Moisture Moisturizing Body Wash With Shea Butter uploaded by Rama S.

BY OLAY

The result of over 60 years of Olay skin science, Olay’s body washes go beyond clean to improve the condition of skin over time. With continued use, you get all-day moisture for deeply nourished skin. One use cleans and visibly conditions skin. One week of use moisturizes skin leaving it lush and nourished. One bottle makes skin healthy- looking and provides long-lasting moisture. see more...

Olay Ultra Moisture Moisturizing Body Wash With Shea Butter
Olay Ultra Moisture Body Wash truly provides skin from dry to oily with moisture, hydration, and a clean, non greasy feeling. This body wash exceeded my expectations! I purchased this body wash at my local Walmart. There is nothing that Olay needs to do to improve on this body wash! just keep it on the shelves!
Jillian Z.
My skin became much softer and smooth once to started using this product! Unlike other body washes I've used before, I can actually smell the body wash throughout the day on my skin. It's my favorite scent from Olay! It also come in a body bar form which is awesome, too!
Danielle B.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is a very basic body wash. The scent is mild. I love all Shea butter related products. It is gentle on the skin and cleans well. I have a generic version of this in my bathroom as we speak. I'm all out saving money, but I would recommend this product to others.
Jamie L.
Stockton, CA
I enjoy using this body wash between my normal Nivea body was products. It is a nice thick cream that creates a good lather. It doesn't leave my skin feeling tight but I don't feel that the moisture lasts the longest. This is still a good product.
Jazmin H.
Smells really really great!! It personally leaves my skin soft and fragrant. They sell small travel size so if any of you want to try and not get a big one. I am going to definitely keep on purchasing these Olay body washes.
Darleny L.
miami, FL
This product is amazing. The smell is out of this world, it's amazing! It leaves the skin super moist and feeling great. Did I mention the smell? Is really really good! I would recommend it, to everyone out there
Keisha D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Smells amazing. Rich lather that not only cleans but moisturizes your skin. The scent lingers in the skin well after the shower is done.
Jessica C.
Chicago , IL
I have to use this body wash because i have eczema so it really helps a lot!! It keeps my skin hydrated and it smells really good!!
Yesenia G.
I Hate this body wash. When I used it I am not sure what ingredients it has but makes my stink sooo badly that it's like I have not showered in days. This has a weird smells and the texture doesn't feel great either. It makes me feel like I didn't wash myself and when I get out the shower I end up with bumps like I broke out on hives or something. I do not recommend this to anybody and stay away from olay body wash.
Chari' N.
Washington, DC
This body wash legitimately replaces my need for lotion! This is one of my favorites that I will always buy. They come in multiple fragrances and when used after one week I no longer need to put on lotion. Kills two birds with one stone!