BY OLAY

Olay Ultra Moisture Moisturizing Bars with Shea Butter White
  • "I love the smell and how smooth it makes my skin. It's perfect for sensitive skin. If you want smooth skin, and to smell good, then I recommend this brand of bar soap." in 4 reviews
  • "This is one of the few bar soaps that do not dry out my skin. I've been using this bar almost every shower. I recommend it if you have dry skin. " in 3 reviews
Jaki T.
Avondale , AZ
My mother uses this product, I use this product, my two younger sisters use this product! They really should use us for there commercials because we are proof it works. It’s crazy! Olay Complete Lotion All Day Moisturizer With Spf 15 For Normal Skin is my go too. I love to mix it with my foundation during the summer as a light B.B. cream for the pool! It’s perfect!
Vicky T.
Richmond, TX
Love the play bar soap. It made my skin feeling so silky smooth and it lathers up alot making me feel clean. All the scent smells wonderful. My favorite one is the purifying birch water and lavender. It's more cost efficient if you buy the package instead of the individual size. Target sometime has promotion which you can get a $5 gift card when you purchase a certain amount.
Elizabeth C.
Crete
I clean my face with this on a daily routine my skin feels refreshing after each use and it has a great scent to it have also recommended this to my friends and relatives even people I don't know that were in the store #Olay Olay Olay bar
Marybel S.
Morehead
I love this product amazing your skin smooth so nice refreshing does the job smells good amazing I use it every day I can't use anything different but I cannot switch products look on the filler for Walmart anyway shop I can find it.
Jennifer A.
This is the only bar soap (body soap) that leaves my skin smooth and moisturized. It’s gentle to my skin cause I have sensitive skin and the value is great! I would recommend to people! And ofcourse I always repeat on buying it
Donna W.
Columbia, SC
Didn’t get my face as clean as I’d like. It’s a good morning cleanser but doesn’t cut through makeup at all. I typically switch this out with other products in my weekly regimen.
Consuelo A.
The smell is incredible and these actually feel like your putting lotion on. I bought them on a trip to Walmart. I like the packaging but almost wish they had a water proof one to keep it in. It totally met my expectation. I don’t think anything has to be changed other then maybe the box to be long term use. I hate for my soap to just be sitting out
Talia H.
Manheim, PA
This product is okay it’s nothing special. I wasn’t to impressed with it. I wouldn’t recommend olay for younger skin. The price is fine but I didn’t think this was effective.
Erin H.
Oil of Olay has been used by the women in my family for years! This is my primary soap of choice because of how it makes my skin feel! It smells great, is moisturizing and makes you feel clean all over! I really don't feel clean unless I'm using Oil of Olay soap. I purchase this soap from Wal Mart. While some may say the price is kind of high, I think it's well worth the money! :)
Marquita S.
Richmond
I love Olay soap. It leaves your skin smooth and the scent of Shea Butter is nice. A pro is that you get 6 bars of soap , the con is the price because it is on the expensive side. But it's a great product that I recommend.
Rachael P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I've been using Olay bar soap for quite some time now and I really like it. It doesn't dry out my skin. My skin feels really nice after I get out of the shower. It lathers really nicely and has a great scent.
Olivia D.
Providence, RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How moisturizing is this soap? any recommendations
Nageen S.
Ajman
Back in 2006 OLAY had this purple bottle body wash. It had a cashmere touch with lavender smell, I'm guessing. It was a while back. I really loved the body wash in particular but now I can't find it in back home in Canada and I don't know where to look for in UAE, I tried looking here as well. Does anyone know if they discontinued the product ? Or I just can't find it ? If you know which exact body wash I'm talking about and if you remember the name of it please do comment and I'll maybe try to get in touch with Olay and inquire but bring back this particular product. It was an amazing body wash. You feel so silky and smooth and smelt sooooo good!