Olay Ultra Moisture Moisturizing Bars with Shea Butter White uploaded by Anyi Mabel C.

BY OLAY

• I've been using Olay bar soap for quite some time now and I reall...3 Answers
Olay Ultra Moisture Moisturizing Bars with Shea Butter White
  • "I love the smell and how smooth it makes my skin. It's perfect for sensitive skin. If you want smooth skin, and to smell good, then I recommend this brand of bar soap." in 4 reviews
  • "This is one of the few bar soaps that do not dry out my skin. I've been using this bar almost every shower. I recommend it if you have dry skin. " in 3 reviews
Rachael K.
Maineville, OH
Love okay! These bars are affordable and smell great but not overly fragrant. This soap does not dry out your skin or is not harsh. Have been buying olay for years and there products never disappoint
Paige T.
Macedon, NY
Ugh I love this soap. I use to only use bar soap to clean my body and shave. But when I was in a pinch and needed a facial cleanser I used this. I was expecting my dry skin to get even worse. (Every other bar soap I've used on my face has done this even when they say they won't) boy I was wrong. This soap smells fresh, and clean without being too strong, it's suuuper gentle, and surprisingly doesn't leave my skin tight and dry. Now I use this daily, on my body and my face at night to remove my makeup! (It does a great job btw) I even use it to wash my makeup sponge. Overall it's a fantastic bar soap for dry skin. And my new go to. Give it a try I'm sure you won't regret it (:
Suzanne D.
Melbourne, VIC
 I do not believe in bar soaps for my face no matter how moisturizing they claim to be, because they always strip too much moisture, however, this product works miracles for cleaning my beauty blender and my makeup brushes, since I wash my beauty blender before ever single use, I can count on this soap to thoroughly wash, but not deteriorate my sponge.
Vivi T.
My mom and I have bought these for years. It is convenient and affordable. I would think it is difficult to mess up on making soap so this soap gets the job done. I would recommend this product to whoever needs soap.
Rachael P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is the soap I'm currently using and have been using for the last few years. It's gentle on my skin, cleanses my skin thoroughly and has a nice, light scent. I'd definitely recommend this bar soap.
Sara P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really like this soap bar. It doesn't dry out my skin, or make it sticky. Smells really nice and makes me feel really clean after my showers. If you or someone you know like bars over body wash, I would recommend this brand. Also, it's not very expensive either.
Carly D.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love the smell and feel of my skin after using this product. It's great for every day washing and using as a shave cream. I love how soft my skin feels after a shower. One bar lasts at least a month.
Jamie P.
Corinna, ME
I have very sensitive skin and this is one of the few soaps I can use without a breakout. I have used it forever. The only down side is it leaves your skin feeling rough. But it's a better feeling versus an allergic reaction. The soap I use 99% I the time.
emma G.
This soap doesn't make my skin feel oily but very clean! I use this soap for cleaning my makeup brushes it works perfectly might not be the best thing but definietly works
Kailey R.
Conroe, TX
Rachael P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I've been using Olay bar soap for quite some time now and I really like it. It doesn't dry out my skin. My skin feels really nice after I get out of the shower. It lathers really nicely and has a great scent.