BY OLAY

Locks In Moisture For 24 Hours Now Comes Without The Shimmer.&Nbsp; In One Use: Saturating Moisture That Lasts All Day.&Nbsp; In One Week: Skin Feels Noticeably Soft And Smooth, Even Under Everyday Drying Conditions.&Nbsp; In One&Nbsp;Bottle: Skin Is Able To Preserve Its Moisture For A Long Time. Moisturize Skin And Help Heal Its Moisture Barrier To Prevent Dryness From Coming Back. Replenishes Skin With Moisture Strengthen Skin's Resilience Against Everyday Drying Conditions For The Following Skin Types: Dry, Normal Helps With These Skin Concerns: Dry Skin, Dull Skin, Sensitive Skin 1-800-285-5170 Made In Usa see more...

• Has anyone tried this and how do you like it2 Answers
  • Does this make anyone else's hands oily?8 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "I have dry skin so maybe it'll work better for you normals lol!" in 1 review
  • "I have very dry skin and this makes my skin feel nice & hydrated" in 1 review
  • "Love the smell of shea butter, love the moisture.great long lasting smell.Great product." in 1 review
  • "This lotion smells amazing sinks in to the skin fairly quickly without leaving any sticky residue and moisturizes really well." in 1 review
Amanda D.
I used to use this lotion for years because it felt really hydrating on my combo to dry skin but I would notice that sometimes it would burn my skin but I loved the product and how lightweight the formula is that I still used it without worrying too much about it. Until one day I decided to look at the ingredients and saw that it had alcohol as one of the major ingredients and realized that’s what was burning my skin. I loved it but because of that I will not repurchase.
Kaitlyn D.
New England, ND
Smells amazing and leaves my skin so soft! I got a package deal so it came with the lotion and body wash. It works wonders for dry skin. The scent is a plus, I love using it after I take a shower. You can find it at almost any store.
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Olay Quench Body Lotion is great. I keep a bottle on my desk at work. It's not greasy at all. With the shea butter it's like your skin just drinks it up and starts to repair itself. I highly recommend you try this. Olay is sold everywhere and it's easy to find. You regret it, and the pump on the bottle is a good plus.
Katie C.
Thornville, OH
This is the best lotion that I have have accidentally come across. It literally wipes away your dry skin within seconds after putting it on. More importantly it dosent leave an oily residue behind and it smells amazing. I would definitely recommend this to everyone. #olayamazing !
Rebecca L.
Las Vegas, NV
I normally do not go for the heavily scented lotions and beauty products, however I heard good reviews from people who use Olay. I like how non-overpowering the scent is, but this is not a recommended lotion if you're using it after a shower. It does not hydrate skin for a long period of time. Skin gets dry fairly quick after application.
Teran P.
Minneapolis, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I'm typically a fan of lotions that are heavily scented and incredibly moisturizing (see: Bath & Body Works Body Creams), however, I am willing to make an exception for this product. The scent is not as intense as I am accustomed to, but I did not dislike it. The product is also fairly moisturizing. That said, I prefer a thicker formula. This formula is a bit too watery for my taste.
Stephania P.
Florida, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Definitely one of my favorites when it comes to resolving my body, it leaves my skin super soft plus more luminous and with a rich fragrance and very subtle for those who do not prefer a very strong smell.
Janie A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I'm so in love with this lotion, my skin feels so soft with each use! I got it in a bath set from Target during Christmas and so glad I did! The smell is freaking amazing, it smells so fresh and lasts all day when using the body wash then this lotion. 5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ all the way!
Samni W.
Double Spgs, AL
It made my skin soft but it kind of left me feeling a little oily and it took a little while to really absorb into my skin. I got it at Wal-Mart and the price wasn't bad. The packaging is just boring. Very plain, doesn't stand out. I wouldn't buy again personally but I would recommend it to someone who has really dry or chapped skin.
marissa h.
Omaha, NE
I don't find this product to be any more or less amazing than another similar product.  My skin feels nice and smooth after use, but it doesn't scream special to me.  If I saw a similar product for a lower price, I may buy the other instead of this one.  Great product, don't get me wrong, but nothing special.
Cheyenne  C.
Austintown, OH
Does this make anyone else's hands oily?
Melissa D.
North Hollywood, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has anyone tried this and how do you like it