BY OLAY

Locks In Moisture For 24 Hours Now Comes Without The Shimmer.&Nbsp; In One Use: Saturating Moisture That Lasts All Day.&Nbsp; In One Week: Skin Feels Noticeably Soft And Smooth, Even Under Everyday Drying Conditions.&Nbsp; In One&Nbsp;Bottle: Skin Is Able To Preserve Its Moisture For A Long Time. Moisturize Skin And Help Heal Its Moisture Barrier To Prevent Dryness From Coming Back. Replenishes Skin With Moisture Strengthen Skin's Resilience Against Everyday Drying Conditions For The Following Skin Types: Dry, Normal Helps With These Skin Concerns: Dry Skin, Dull Skin, Sensitive Skin 1-800-285-5170 Made In Usa see more...

• Has anyone tried this and how do you like it2 Answers
  • Does this make anyone else's hands oily?8 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "I have dry skin so maybe it'll work better for you normals lol!" in 1 review
  • "I have very dry skin and this makes my skin feel nice & hydrated" in 1 review
  • "Love the smell of shea butter, love the moisture.great long lasting smell.Great product." in 1 review
  • "This lotion smells amazing sinks in to the skin fairly quickly without leaving any sticky residue and moisturizes really well." in 1 review
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
If you want a lightweight lotion that has a light scent and smooths your skin without being greasy, this may be a fit for you. This lotion almost feels whipped in texture and it absorbs so quickly. This has a very slick, silicone feel to it when it sets so skin feels flawless. The reason why I gave this four stars is because I feel myself applying way more lotion when using this one over other brands, so I have to repurchase sooner.
Khadijah F.
Champlin, MN
This is a really good lotion. I really like the scent and the consistence of the product. Unfortunately when I used this product on my face I started breaking out. Which I don't usually do when using my regular lotion. Maybe it's just me but I would like them to see what's going on with it and fix it because I really like this lotion. I hate to give it a bad review :(
Emma S.
Shaftsbury, VT
I love to use this lotion when my skin feels extremely dry. I do not use this lotion for daily care I find I use it most when I'm in need of a super amount of moisture. It works great and I recommend it đź‘Ť. My tip is to apply lotion before going to bed, that way you'll wake up will fresh feeling skin!
Morgan D.
Bellmead, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
This lotion smells and feels SO GOOD! I have always found that most lotions leave my skin feeling greasy or clamy. This one did not at all! I also noticed that I only had to apply it once in the morning and once at night! Great value for the price!
Allison B.
Charleston , WV
Love this lotion!! Now that it's summer it's always good to keep your skin nice and hydrated and full of vitamins. I find this to be the best lotion for the job. I take this everywhere with me. It doesn't make your skin greasy at all after using.
Stephanie P.
This is my favorite lotion!!! I got it as a sample one time and I just had to buy it. I found it at k mart a lot of stores don't sell it but k mart had it on sale I will be buying it again as soon as I run out. It makes my skin so smooth
carolina o.
Sw Ranches, FL
This lotion is an amazing after the shower mositurizer! I have very sensitive skin so whenever I shave my legs I have to apply lotion or I will get horrible razor burn. This is one of the best lotions I've used to prevent my razor burn.
Joanna G.
Fort Worth, TX
Can't keep enough to of this lotion at my home!! My husband loves this lotion!! He loves that it isn't too oily. We bought this at Wal-Mart!! If you haven't tried this lotion make sure you head to your local store to check it out.
Claire w.
York, PA
This lotion is so nice, it makes my skin feel so soft and smooth. I use it in the morning and after my showers. The price of this lotion is very affordable which is great because this lotion is a must have!
Marisol H.
Machesney Pk, IL
This moisturizer is really good! It leaves my skin feeling soft and it's not heavy like that it would leave residue. It's actually really light on the skin and it make it feel great!
Cheyenne  C.
Austintown, OH
Does this make anyone else's hands oily?
Melissa D.
N Hollywood, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Has anyone tried this and how do you like it