BY OLAY

Ultra Moisture In-shower Body Lotion With Shea Butter Is A Revolutionary Rinse-off Body Lotion That Works With The Warmth And Humidity Of Your Shower To Reveal Soft, Smooth Skin In Just 5 Days.

Water, Petrolatum, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Stearyl Alcohol, Utyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Polysorbate 60, Dmdm Hydantoin, Disodium Edta, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol

Olay Ultra Moisture In-shower Body Lotion
  • "Olay products are all so great especially for people with dry skin! Which is me. So I love all their soaps and body washes, they don't dry out your skin!" in 3 reviews
Whitney B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was really excited to try this product, as the concept is really neat. Being able to moisturize while showering would be an awesome way to save time each morning, but unfortunately it just didn't work for me. The consistency is hard to describe, but my skin just would not absorb it. After getting out of the shower and drying off, my skin would feel softer, but that was a result of the product still being atop my skin. If I scraped my nail across my skin, the product would come off and so would that softer feeling. I have pretty normal skin that soaks in moisture easily, so I think this product just needs a bit more work in the lab. In its current state, it's a definite pass for me.
Jennifer A.
Chattanooga, TN
I'll pass on purchasing this again. I switched to this because it was cheaper than NIVEA Nourishing In-Shower Body Lotion but it just feels like a coating of silicone with no actual hydration. It leaves a sort of film on the skin that in no way mimics moisture.
Gabriela H.
Desert Hot Springs, CA
Greqt product! Leaves my skin so smooth & smelling delicious! The boys like it too!!! Nothing but compliment when I wear it out ;)
Kelli G.
Whitehouse
Did not really like this product. Make me feel oily or greasy when I got out of the shower. It was st a good price which is the reason I bought it. It definitely was not what the commercial say about it.
lisette t.
I can feel moisture in the shower when I put it on but when you rinse you have to do a light rinse without scrubbing or it won't feel like you even applied anything. Maybe my skin needs a whole bigger punch of moisture but I wouldn't buy it again. I've tried it out for about a month or 2 now and I don't really notice a difference.
Amy C.
Frederick, MD
Not my favorite. I honestly love neutrogena the best. I bought this at Walgreens and it just wasn't very effective. Pretty disappointed and won't buy again, not too pricey and they could work on this more so it could be more effective
Haley B.
Evansville , IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am not a fan of this at all. I bought it by mistake thinking it was body wash and when I found out it wasn't I decided to give it a try for the lotion. After my shower I felt sticky and not so clean. My skin didn't feel smoothr either even after the bottle was gone. Don't see the point in in shower lotion when I can put it on after.
Alison K.
Pittsburgh, PA
I like the idea behind this product, as I get really dry, itchy skin, but it feels like it leaves a film on your skin when you get out of the shower. Meh.
Deann K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have very dry skin so that I thought that this would be a great alternative to regular lotion. Definitely a little disappointed that I still needed to use some Jergens once I got out of the bath if I didn't want to be completely ashy within a few hours.
Christy W.
Perrysville, IN
I have never been able to use olay products they break my skin out in a rash. I have very sensitive skin so i have to watch what i use.
Jillian S.
Ammon, ID
Does this leave any residue in the shower?
Mary L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this work on intensively dry skin?
Betie f.
pasadena, ca
How does this actually work is it a body wash or a lotion? I don't get it.
Connie B.
Powell, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What's your thoughts on in-shower lotions?
Sarah B.
Danville, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this cause oily feeling skin?

Amazon