BY OLAY

Ultra Moisture In-shower Body Lotion With Shea Butter Is A Revolutionary Rinse-off Body Lotion That Works With The Warmth And Humidity Of Your Shower To Reveal Soft, Smooth Skin In Just 5 Days.

Water, Petrolatum, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Stearyl Alcohol, Utyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Polysorbate 60, Dmdm Hydantoin, Disodium Edta, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol

Olay Ultra Moisture In-shower Body Lotion
  • "Olay products are all so great especially for people with dry skin! Which is me. So I love all their soaps and body washes, they don't dry out your skin!" in 3 reviews
Rhonda M.
Charlotte, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
On a recent girls night my friend had brought along this product in her glam bag. She was telling me I should invest in it because I totally shave my legs, underarms, every single day. I’m a firm believer in the “ no hair zone”. I would always shower, shave, rinse off and get out and apply lotion. She told me that this has lotion built in. I was skeptical. I got on amazon where she pointed me to to order it. You had to but it in a multi pack of four. I wasn’t too happy about that because I absolutely knew nothing except what she had told me about the product. The bottles were quite large and the design was very nice. They even had a hanger thingy on them for me to hang in my shower. The smell is very nice, really amazing actually. When the water completely dried from my body I felt that my skin was moisturizer and soft like a baby’s skin. Here’s how it comes. I’m in love with it. My only drawback is that you have to order multiples. I guess that is ok if you have plenty of storage for them but I don’t have a lot of room. My drawers, cabinets, and vanity is completely overtaken by makeup.... 😂
Devona L.
Charlotte, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Another great product by Olay! I have very dry skin in the winter and this hydrates my skin amazingly. It doesn’t make my shower slippery after and it lasts when I get out of the shower. I highly recommend this is your in need of a good shower lotion. You can find it at your local drugstore or wal mart! Olay Ultra Moisture In-shower Body Lotion❤️
Katie N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I don’t usually use in shower body lotions but this one caught my eye at the drug store. It’s hydrating and is great to use in the shower. I find it to be a bit of a hassle especially since my body is wet in the shower, but it delivers with great results and smooth skin.
Stephanie W.
Orchard Hill , GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this during the winter months when I feel my skin getting dried out due to the cold air. It leaves my skin feeling so soft and moisturized. The moisture in my skin last for days when I use it. The only problem is be careful how much you use cause it will make your bathtub or shower floor slick. But I would recommend this to others with dry skin.
Becky B.
Lima, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This lotion had a lot of moisture and I kind of like the idea that it works in the shower. It can mKe the shower floor kind of slippery though, so be aware of that. I like to use it in the summer when my skin needs a little extra softness
Secilia R.
West Allis, WI
I like using this for when its hot outside and i dont want to put a thick lotion on me because then i feel sticky and sweaty. Or for days when im in a rush and need that quick moisturizing for my body. this is a good moisturizer.
Cristy W.
Tyler
I’m pretty low maintenance, so when I get to cut out an extra step from my beauty regimen, I’m all for it! It smells lovely, is super quick, and leaves my dry skin soft and touchable. Love this stuff... I had noticed it disappears rather quickly... but figured out that it was my hubby secretly using it too! The only thing I would caution about is that it can make your shower floor slippery!
Taylor D.
So, I accidentally bought this product thinking it was the body was (which I am also a HUGE fan of) & it really took me by surprise! I use it every single time I shower and it leaves my skin feeling SO smooth after my shower. I am always forgetting to put lotion on after my shower so this really helps me to remember to stay moisturized and it works amazing. Also smells great.
Rainbow B.
Perry
This is the absolute best thing since sliced bread!!!! Short on time? Not a fan of having lotion all over your hands? Then this product is Perfect for you! It smells amazing and moisturizes better than most regular lotions. Just wash your skin while showering/bathing, smooth on the in the shower lotion and rinse off. That's it! Dry off as normal and you are DONE! No more having to put lotion on after your shower. No more lotion hands either! Its amazing!!!!!
Stopallthishatin I.
Manitowoc
This is my all time favorite product. It makes my skin smell terriffic and super soft and it saves tons of time because I don't need to apply lotion after my shower. It lasts all day long and the subtle wonderful scent also lasts all day. I will buy this every week when j go shopping. Love it!
Jillian S.
Idaho Falls, ID
Does this leave any residue in the shower?
Mary L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this work on intensively dry skin?
Betie f.
pasadena, ca
How does this actually work is it a body wash or a lotion? I don't get it.
Connie B.
Powell, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What's your thoughts on in-shower lotions?
Sarah B.
Danville, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this cause oily feeling skin?

Amazon