BY OLAY

Ultra Moisture In-shower Body Lotion With Shea Butter Is A Revolutionary Rinse-off Body Lotion That Works With The Warmth And Humidity Of Your Shower To Reveal Soft, Smooth Skin In Just 5 Days.

Water, Petrolatum, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Stearyl Alcohol, Utyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Polysorbate 60, Dmdm Hydantoin, Disodium Edta, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol

Buy on Walmart*
  • "Olay products are all so great especially for people with dry skin! Which is me. So I love all their soaps and body washes, they don't dry out your skin!" in 3 reviews
Devona L.
Charlotte, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Another great product by Olay! I have very dry skin in the winter and this hydrates my skin amazingly. It doesn’t make my shower slippery after and it lasts when I get out of the shower. I highly recommend this is your in need of a good shower lotion. You can find it at your local drugstore or wal mart! Olay Ultra Moisture In-shower Body Lotion❤️
Jennifer A.
Chattanooga, TN
I'll pass on purchasing this again. I switched to this because it was cheaper than NIVEA Nourishing In-Shower Body Lotion but it just feels like a coating of silicone with no actual hydration. It leaves a sort of film on the skin that in no way mimics moisture.
Katie N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I don’t usually use in shower body lotions but this one caught my eye at the drug store. It’s hydrating and is great to use in the shower. I find it to be a bit of a hassle especially since my body is wet in the shower, but it delivers with great results and smooth skin.
Becky B.
Lima, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This lotion had a lot of moisture and I kind of like the idea that it works in the shower. It can mKe the shower floor kind of slippery though, so be aware of that. I like to use it in the summer when my skin needs a little extra softness
Secilia R.
West Allis, WI
I like using this for when its hot outside and i dont want to put a thick lotion on me because then i feel sticky and sweaty. Or for days when im in a rush and need that quick moisturizing for my body. this is a good moisturizer.
Lauren V.
I️ love this product, I️ don’t know why it isn’t sold in many places. I️ think I️ had to order mine from Amazon because my local Rite Aid and CVS don’t carry it. You apply it at the end of your shower and it dries on your skin drastically faster than if you apply lotion after the shower. My skin gets very dry and I’m too lazy to apply regular lotion. It smells good, but isn’t overly fragrances. This is a permanent toiletry in my daily routine.
Cristy W.
Tyler
I’m pretty low maintenance, so when I get to cut out an extra step from my beauty regimen, I’m all for it! It smells lovely, is super quick, and leaves my dry skin soft and touchable. Love this stuff... I had noticed it disappears rather quickly... but figured out that it was my hubby secretly using it too! The only thing I would caution about is that it can make your shower floor slippery!
Taylor D.
So, I accidentally bought this product thinking it was the body was (which I am also a HUGE fan of) & it really took me by surprise! I use it every single time I shower and it leaves my skin feeling SO smooth after my shower. I am always forgetting to put lotion on after my shower so this really helps me to remember to stay moisturized and it works amazing. Also smells great.
Stephanie S.
Olay Ultra Moisture In-shower Body Lotion This is absolutely my favorite in-shower body lotion! This product leaves my skin feeling incredibly smooth and soft all day! The smell is not my favorite but it's effectiveness far out weighs the smell. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone with dry skin!
Melody g.
Roseburg, OR
I love this sooo much, I love how smooth it makes my skin feels and looks, only thing I don’t like is how it makes the floor of my shower slippery, I have to was it every time i use this, but I honestly love this product so I don’t mind one but!! Smells amazing too!!
Jillian S.
Kimberly, ID
Does this leave any residue in the shower?
Mary L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this work on intensively dry skin?
Betie O.
Los Angeles, CA
How does this actually work is it a body wash or a lotion? I don't get it.
Sarah B.
Danville, VA
Does this cause oily feeling skin?
Connie B.
Powell, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What's your thoughts on in-shower lotions?