Olay Ultra Moisture In-shower Body Lotion uploaded by Jay S.Olay Ultra Moisture In-shower Body Lotion uploaded by Amy S.

BY OLAY

Ultra Moisture In-shower Body Lotion With Shea Butter Is A Revolutionary Rinse-off Body Lotion That Works With The Warmth And Humidity Of Your Shower To Reveal Soft, Smooth Skin In Just 5 Days.

Water, Petrolatum, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Stearyl Alcohol, Utyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Polysorbate 60, Dmdm Hydantoin, Disodium Edta, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol

Buy on Walgreens
Lauren V.
I️ love this product, I️ don’t know why it isn’t sold in many places. I️ think I️ had to order mine from Amazon because my local Rite Aid and CVS don’t carry it. You apply it at the end of your shower and it dries on your skin drastically faster than if you apply lotion after the shower. My skin gets very dry and I’m too lazy to apply regular lotion. It smells good, but isn’t overly fragrances. This is a permanent toiletry in my daily routine.
Whitney B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was really excited to try this product, as the concept is really neat. Being able to moisturize while showering would be an awesome way to save time each morning, but unfortunately it just didn't work for me. The consistency is hard to describe, but my skin just would not absorb it. After getting out of the shower and drying off, my skin would feel softer, but that was a result of the product still being atop my skin. If I scraped my nail across my skin, the product would come off and so would that softer feeling. I have pretty normal skin that soaks in moisture easily, so I think this product just needs a bit more work in the lab. In its current state, it's a definite pass for me.
Michael Z.
Lyndhurst, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I absolutely LOVE this product! After using another brand's samples a few times I realized I just didn't like it. I've always had success with Olay products so I opted to give this a try.

It was exactly as I expected! It's super easy to use and it last ALL day, a problem I was having with the other brand. There's even a hint of shimmer which is a nice touch for the summer since it literally leaves me glowing.
Jay S.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Looking for a GREAT moisturizer? You have to check Olay's in shower moisturizer out. Rich. Smooth. No heavy residue or film left on your skin when you step out of the shower. I am a true believer in Olay products now! Olay Ultra Moisture In-Shower Body Lotion with Shea Butter 15.2 Oz
Scenecca B.
Broken Arrow, OK
I love this product! It's my favorite lotion ever! It lasts alll day long until you wash it off & even after that. When I first used this product I didn't expect it to be so hydrating but it really helped my skin & gave it a glow! It's not expensive at all and it's well worth the price!
Catherine K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I was skeptical about this product but decided to try it, and I'm so glad I did! No more ashy or dry skin on my legs anymore!

Just super soft, incredibly moisturized skin without a trace of stickiness!
Desiree A.
Parkersburg, WV
This lotion is truly amazing and a must have especially in winter! The first time I tried it I was in love. It has a great smell and no need for a thick lotion after the shower. This stuff really helps with dry skin especially during the winter months when you need it. I 100% recommend this!
Maggie S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am obsessed with the Olay in shower lotion. I can do it while I am in the shower and boom One less step to get ready. I got it at target it is super affordable and totally buy it religiously. It keeps my skin so soft and smelling amazing.
Ariel D.
Orlando, FL
I love this stuff! I have tried a few others just like it such as Nivea & Aveeno. First off, you have to know how to use an in shower lotion. Make sure you wash yourself with a good soap that will take off your dead skin & built up oil, exfoliates work best for that. After your washed then apply the in shower lotion. I recommend putting a quarter sized amount for the desired area that you will be moisturizing. Make sure that the water or shower head isn't washing away the lotion as your apply. Apply & then rinse your skin; your skin should feel very healthy & nourished. It's a great concept because after you shower you don't have to worry about applying moisturizer!
Sarah F.
Clifton, IL
I love, love, love, love...Olays in shower body lotion!! I have been using this for many years! It is so easy to put on while taking a shower and I love how soft it makes my legs especially! I put it on right after shaving with absolutely no irritation! My husband is always commenting on how soft my skin is too :) I cannot imagine going without this product! Its a staple in my life :)
Linda B.
Ashtabula, OH
I wonder if this smells as good as the quench lotions?.. and if so does the smell hold to skin for all day wear!?..totally worth it!
Kelly R.
Roseburg, OR
I've tried other in shower logins and the chemical smell is overwhelming. How does this one smell?