BY OLAY

Olay Ultra Moisture Coconut Oasis Body Wash Penetrates Surface Skin Layer By Layer To Moisturize And Improve The Condition Of Skin Over Time. The Rejuvenating Scent Of Coconut Leaves Your Skin Feeling Refreshed And Beautiful. With Continued Use, You Get All-day Moisture For Deeply Nourished Skin.

Water/Eau, Petrolatum, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Trideceth-3, Fragrance/Parfum, Citric Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Acrylonitrile/Methacrylonitrile/Methyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Peg-90m, Disodium Edta, Sodium Hydroxide, Isopentane, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• Does this product moisturize enough to not need lotion af...4 Answers
Olay Ultra Moisture Coconut Oasis Body Wash
  • "This is a very moisturizing body wash. It smells very good and leaves your skin very soft. You only need to use a small amount as there is lots of lather. " in 50 reviews
  • "My husband has really dry skin and this was a lifesaver when we lived out in Colorado. It saved him from chapped skin in the winter. Most days he wouldn't need to use lotion on top of it. Didn't feel greasy at all. We've gone through many bottles. " in 36 reviews
  • "Okay is great for adding hydration to the skin. Not to mention the scent smells tropical, and does not irritate sensitive skin!!" in 25 reviews
sara c.
Fayetteville, AR
I love this scent!!!!! It’s gentle and sudsy. It’s last long when using a loofah and I feel like it nourishes my skin because of the coconut. I get mine at Walmart so it’s not expensive! I don’t think I would recommend however because it nothing out of the ordinary!
Marquita S.
Richmond
This body wash is so moisturizing it leaves your skin very smooth. The scent is amazing and the quality is generous. I would recommend this body wash to others to purchase.
Jennifer T.
Bronx, NY
I love any thing that has a coconut scent to it. This product right here is amazing. It leaves your skin feeling silky smooth and the smell is amazing. My entire family is obsessed over this product.
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
Mmm I LOVE this body wash!! I got mine at Walmart for about 5$-6$ I think. It’s a pretty big bottle! It lathers up real well and smells like coconut 🥥 heaven!! I will be a repeat customer and I do recommend to others!
Melissa S.
Chicago
I love this body wash. I have used it in all scents and love them all. This really lathers your body in moisture and bubbles. I have been using this for years and I am very happy with it. I would recommend it to anyone and everyone.
Kristina F.
Mount Holly, NC
Ultra rich formula wraps your body in hydration. It takes all of the healing properties of coconut oil but has a very gentle scent. I actually hate coconut scents but love this product. It is gentle enough for sensitive areas and bubbles up divinely!
Hannah M.
I regularly buy new body washes to try different one. I want one that is going to make my body soft and smelling fantastic. It is a very affordable body wash. You can get it at any grocery or local drug store for less than $5.
Samantha S.
S Portland, ME
I’m a sucker for coconut and the moisture. I have super dry and sensitive skin. This has improved on the dry skin and I smell like a coconut. The price is right and it’s lasted me a couple months so far so we’re good.
Melody J.
hampton
This body wash always leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth plus it smells great. I could use this on a daily basis and never get tired of it. The coconut is light and refreshing and not too strong.
Katharine C.
Tucson
I have used many Olay body washes and I like them all. There are many choices when it comes to moisture, scent etc. But I find they all work well. I would reccomend this body wash to others.
Emily S.
Suffolk , VA
Does this product moisturize enough to not need lotion afterwards?

Walmart