BY OLAY

Reveal beautiful, healthy-looking skin with Olay Ultra Moisture Coconut Oasis Body Wash. Its nourishing formula gently cleanses while delivering long-lasting moisture to help treat dryness at the source. With unique Lock-in-Moisture technology, this breakthrough body wash formula infuses moisture 10 layers deep into surface skin without leaving a coated feel. Its scented formula with exotic coconut fragrance leaves skin feeling soft and smooth, and reveals younger-looking skin with continued use. Give your shower a simple solution that deeply moisturizes to nourish and purify skin when you cleanse from head to toe.

Water/Eau, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, Petrolatum, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Trideceth-3, Fragrance/Parfum, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Oleate, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

Usage: Lather with puff and rinse

• Does this product moisturize enough to not need lotion af...4 Answers
Olay Ultra Moisture Coconut Oasis Body Wash
  • "This is a very moisturizing body wash. It smells very good and leaves your skin very soft. You only need to use a small amount as there is lots of lather. " in 50 reviews
  • "My husband has really dry skin and this was a lifesaver when we lived out in Colorado. It saved him from chapped skin in the winter. Most days he wouldn't need to use lotion on top of it. Didn't feel greasy at all. We've gone through many bottles. " in 36 reviews
  • "Okay is great for adding hydration to the skin. Not to mention the scent smells tropical, and does not irritate sensitive skin!!" in 25 reviews
Rachel K.
Alexandria, VA
This body wash always leaves my skin feeling moisturized and smooth. Its available in almost any retail store and is at a great price point. This is a staple in my home and I always make sure to have a bottle on hand!
Breanna W.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love all olay products. This soap is great for keeping skin super soft and the scent stays on your body for days after you use it. When I first used it the scent was in my bathroom for at least a day or two which I think is great . It ie not an overwhelming scent at all which makes it even better. It is not clumpy like some bottle soaps and it comes out smoothly.
sara c.
Fayetteville, AR
I love this scent!!!!! It’s gentle and sudsy. It’s last long when using a loofah and I feel like it nourishes my skin because of the coconut. I get mine at Walmart so it’s not expensive! I don’t think I would recommend however because it nothing out of the ordinary!
CRISTY S.
texas
I really love this body wash it smells so good and leaves your body so soft and smooth and does not leave it sticky or greasee like some of them do and it leathers up good on your bath spong
Marquita S.
Richmond
This body wash is so moisturizing it leaves your skin very smooth. The scent is amazing and the quality is generous. I would recommend this body wash to others to purchase.
Jennifer T.
Bronx, NY
I love any thing that has a coconut scent to it. This product right here is amazing. It leaves your skin feeling silky smooth and the smell is amazing. My entire family is obsessed over this product.
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
1,266 reviews
Mmm I LOVE this body wash!! I got mine at Walmart for about 5$-6$ I think. It’s a pretty big bottle! It lathers up real well and smells like coconut 🥥 heaven!! I will be a repeat customer and I do recommend to others!
Melissa S.
Chicago
I love this body wash. I have used it in all scents and love them all. This really lathers your body in moisture and bubbles. I have been using this for years and I am very happy with it. I would recommend it to anyone and everyone.
Kristina F.
Mount Holly, NC
Ultra rich formula wraps your body in hydration. It takes all of the healing properties of coconut oil but has a very gentle scent. I actually hate coconut scents but love this product. It is gentle enough for sensitive areas and bubbles up divinely!
Hannah M.
I regularly buy new body washes to try different one. I want one that is going to make my body soft and smelling fantastic. It is a very affordable body wash. You can get it at any grocery or local drug store for less than $5.
Emily S.
Suffolk, VA
Does this product moisturize enough to not need lotion afterwards?

Target