BY OLAY

The result of over 60 years of Olay skin science, Olay’s body washes go beyond clean to improve the condition of skin over time. With continued use, you get all-day moisture for deeply nourished skin., One use cleans and visibly conditions skin. One week of use moisturizes skin leaving it lush and nourished. One bottle makes skin healthy- looking and provides long-lasting moisture. see more...

• I love Olay Bodywashes but my Question is which one of all of the...5 Answers
  • I need a new body wash and I have heard many things about this on...8 Answers
Mariaa🥀 R.
Channelview, TX
Ive used olay ultra moisture body wash with Shea Butter for years, it had a great fresh mild soapy smell, now it smells awful, like chemicals, yet sickly sweet, knew something was different immediately, so I looked at my empty bottle and saw that the ingredients are different yet the name and packaging looks the same! Why did you change? will have to find something else, terrible change l no longer recommend this product!
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
Great fresh scent, leaves my skin feeling clean, hydrated and fresh all day. Very moisturizing. I have sensitive skin and a lot of competitor products leave my skin feeling dried out and irritated. Olay products work very well with my sensitive skin.
connie P.
Logan, OH
Love this olay ultra moisture bodywash.it has a really good scent.plus it actually takes severe dry skin and makes it really soft and silky feeling.I use it often,love the moisture it gives my skin to look healthy.
Tonja A.
Detroit, MI
This smells soooo good. I received a bottle as a free sample and I immediately went out and purchased three bottles. It leaves your skin silky smooth and did I mention it smells so good?
Maria P.
This olay body wash helps my rough knees and elbows by locking in the right moisture for soft and smooth skin. I notice with one use my skin felt great lather with puff & rinse. I loved that it is gentle and helps with my dryness, and the lovely scent of the body wash provides me a relaxing shower time. I can't get over how delicious it smells. Glad it has Shea butter it will help me achieve healthier skin. Super hydrating and inexpensive.
Angel C.
This is an awesome product that I got to recently review from PinchMe. The 3.0 fl. oz. bottle fits very nicely in my hand. I love the smell of the Shea Butter. When I first opened the bottle up and squirted some on my loofah, I was worried about the thickness of the product. I personally do not like thick body washes. I was pleasantly surprised on how it lathers up and you don't really need to use much. When this product was being shown on the PinchMe Tuesday box for December, the review host, Johnny Wright said about getting around 3 washes with this product. I have showered at least 4 times and used it to shave under my arms. I still have some left. I love the way this product leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. The scent also isn't overpowering, which makes it a big win for me!!
Rose M.
Chesapeake, VA
Olay Ultra Moisture Shea Butter brought my shower experience to a soothing and relaxing activity. I would use this body wash daily without any drying out of my skin. Although I apply lotion after I shower (out of habit) I felt the body wash still hydrated my skin sufficiently and went days without applying lotion.

I love the smell. It reminded me of sunny days and tropical islands. I could even enjoy a light scent on my body after I rinsed off. It's easy to wash off and I even used it to shave without additional shaving creams.
Melissa R.
Mc Minnville, TN
I received this by mail as a free sample. It smells delious and left my skin feeling clean and silky smooth. Right now it is winter and I have been suffering from dry skin even after just one use I can notice a difference in my skin. After only one use I do not feel dry and itchy after my shower plus it leaves a lovely smell.
Kelly W.
Newark, OH
Great product from Olay I really do enjoy it,it lives up to its name very moisturizing it's more than just a body wash it literally feels like a lotion when you're using it the smell is not overpowering and put you in a mine or mind of freshness I love the packaging has a snap cap top which I really enjoy best use with a body sponge and my opinion I am sharing my honest opinion and this review for #contes because I really want to enter it
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
I love this body wash. It smells great and leaves my skin feeling very soft. It doesn't leave an oily residue on my skin which is a major plus for me. I recently bought this at Wal-Mart to take on a big camping trip we have that's coming up because the travel size is the perfect size to take with us.
athena h.
I need a new body wash and I have heard many things about this one and I was wondering if it makes your skin soft and doesn't dry it out?
Sabina M.
Atlanta, GA
I love Olay Bodywashes but my Question is which one of all of them actually will leave you with a fresh bathsmell long after using it??