BY OLAY

The result of over 60 years of Olay skin science, Olay’s body washes go beyond clean to improve the condition of skin over time. With continued use, you get all-day moisture for deeply nourished skin., One use cleans and visibly conditions skin. One week of use moisturizes skin leaving it lush and nourished. One bottle makes skin healthy- looking and provides long-lasting moisture. see more...

• I love Olay Bodywashes but my Question is which one of all of them ...5 Answers
  • I need a new body wash and I have heard many things about this one ...8 Answers
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Draper, UT
This is my go to body wash for daily use!! I absolutely love this!! It does. Or dry your skin out, it actually moisturizes your skin!! I don't even need to put lotion on, on a daily basis, only on super extra dry cold days, or days that I feel like I want extra shiny moisterized skin so I ever put lotion on anymore... this body wash is amazing. It cleanses so well, and does NOT leave any residues behind! Great price and great find. Has a nice mild scent!
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Conway , SC
Although I didn't want to purchase this product because of the price, I'm glad I did. I like this body wash because of how soft it left my skin after using it. And the Shea Butter in it is an amazing extra. I'm on the fence about purchasing again because of the price, but would recommend it to someone else who'd like to try it!
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Mc Minnville, TN
I received this by mail as a free sample. It smells delious and left my skin feeling clean and silky smooth. Right now it is winter and I have been suffering from dry skin even after just one use I can notice a difference in my skin. After only one use I do not feel dry and itchy after my shower plus it leaves a lovely smell.
Isabelle E.
Isabelle E.
Charlottesville, VA
I love love love this body wash! I received it for free through PinchME and it was the perfect body wash. It created the ideal amount of bubbles, and moisturizer my skin sooo well. It also didn't irritate my legs at all, which are very sensitive. Will definitely be purchasing the full size when I get the chance!
Marvelis T.
Marvelis T.
I received this as a sample in a good amount and I honestly hated it. The smell was way too strong it made me nauseous. I had to take another shower with a different soap to get the smell off of me. It is way too strong and it leaves your skin feeling dirty with like a "moisturized" coating sitting on top of it.
Kasandra G.
Kasandra G.
Lincoln, MI
I was skeptical when buying this body wash because I'm a die hard dove user. But I was very impressed with the way it left my skin. My skin was so soft afterwards. I would recommend it to anyone. The only thing I was I was expecting it to suds up more than it did. Great product.
Maci R.
Maci R.
Greenville, SC
I absolutely love this product! I make sure I have it for every vacation! I highly recommend it and even getting a larger bottle! It definitely mosturizes your skin and smells wonderful. Although I don't normally use Olay products I made the acception!
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Bridgeport , NY
Softness that lasts all day without making you feel greasy. This size is perfect for a weekend getaway or the gym bag, so I don't have to lug my big bottle around with me. It's one of my favorite body wash products. Highly recommend it!
Tricia F.
Tricia F.
The Olay Ultra Moisture Body Wash is a great "drugstore" find. It is priced reasonably and feels a bit like a splurge when used. The scent is slightly floral, to me at least, but not overpowering. Does a nice job of moisturizing.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Greer, SC
I love this body wash!!! It moisturizes my body and smells so good. I bought a huge pack of 3 from Costco because I love it so much. I have use this body wash for years now. It is so smooth and silky.
athena h.
athena h.
I need a new body wash and I have heard many things about this one and I was wondering if it makes your skin soft and doesn't dry it out?
Sabina M.
Sabina M.
Atlanta, GA
I love Olay Bodywashes but my Question is which one of all of them actually will leave you with a fresh bathsmell long after using it??