BY OLAY #14 in Body Wash

Ultra Moisture Moisturize Even The Driest Skin With Continued Use Of Olay&Reg; Ultra Moisture Body Wash.&Nbsp; Olay Ultra Moisture Body Wash Leaves Your Skin Feeling Soft And Smooth After Every Shower.&Nbsp; And Thanks To A Jar Of Olay Moisturizers In Every Bottle, The Condition Of Your Skin Will Visibly Improve Over Time.&Nbsp; One Bottle Even Moisturizes Better Than 7 Bottles Of The Leading Body Wash.&Nbsp; Soothe Your Dry, Dull Skin With Moisturizing Olay Ultra Moisture Body Wash:&Nbsp; All-Day Moisture For Soft, Healthy-Looking Skin. Product Features Cleanses Skin Gently And Moisturizes To Help Keep Skin Nourished Moisturizes Better Than 7 Bottles Of The Leading Body Wash Great For Dry Or Extra-Dry Skin, Dull Skin, Rough Knees, And Elbows After 1 Use:&Nbsp; Cleans And Visibly Conditions Skin; 1 Week:&Nbsp; Moisturizes Skin To Be Lush And Nourished; 1 Bottle:&Nbsp; Makes Skin Healthy-Looking And Provides Long-Lasting Moisture Olay Ultra Moisture Moisturizing Body Wash Two Ways To Love This Olay: Body Wash - Rich Lather For A Gentle Clean Moisturizing Bar Soap - For A Deep Cleanse In Every Shower Find Your Favorite Olay Moisturizing Body Wash: Ultra Moisture - Moisturizes Better Than 7 Bottles Of The Leading Body Wash Age Defying - Younger-Looking Skin After Just One Use Daily Moisture Quench - Visibly Replenishes Skin's Moisture After Just One Use What Are You Looking For From Your Body Wash? Scent:&Nbsp; Try Olay Cleansing Body Washes Moisture:&Nbsp; Try Olay Moisture Body Washes Extra Moisture:&Nbsp; Try Olay 2-In-1 Advanced Ribbons Body Washes Moisture &Amp; Scent:&Nbsp; Try Olay 2-In-1 Essential Oils Body Washes Did You Know? Dry Skin Remedies In Your Shower Experiencing Dry, Itchy Skin?&Nbsp; The Cause Could Be Lurking Right In Your Own Bathroom.&Nbsp; P&Amp;G&Reg; Beauty Scientists Conducted A Survey And Found That Taking Frequent Hot Showers And Baths Is One Of The Leading Factors Of Dry Skin.&Nbsp; So What Is A Dry-Skin Remedy In The Shower?&Nbsp; Reach For Moisture-Enriched Body Washes And Beauty Bars, Which Have More Moisture Than Regular Soap.&Nbsp; These Can Help You Battle Dry Skin As You Cleanse. Olay Product And Ingredient Safety Promise Olay Is Committed To Providing Safe Products To Our Consumers.&Nbsp; Ensuring The Safety Of Our Products Is A Responsibility That Olay Takes Very Seriously. In Fact: Each Year, Olay Conducts Over 400,000 Safety And Quality Tests To Ensure An Excellent Experience For Ladies Around The World. All Olay Ingredients Must Be Substantiated For Safety Over A Lifetime Of Intended Use Prior To Manufacturing.&Nbsp; As An Example, We Conducted Over 250 Separate Safety Evaluations For New Olay Product Formulations In The Last Year Alone. More Than 1,000 Procter &Amp; Gamble Employees Globally Work Full-Time To Ensure The Safety And Regulatory Compliance Of Our Products And Operations, Including More Than 500 Employees Who Work Directly On Product Safety. see more...

• Olay Ultra Moisture Body Wash with Shea Butter Am I the o...4 Answers
  • Do you think it's a good smelling body wash to share betw...1 Answers
Olay Ultra Moisture Body Wash with Shea Butter
  • "I deal with extremely dry skin due to a health problem. I have tried many other moisturizing body washes and this is definitely the best. Works well with all skin types so everyone in my household uses it. Even slightly dry skin will appreciate this and I love the smell of this!" in 126 reviews
  • "Smells amazing! Even on sensitive skin like mine. It was totally fine. No drying out. And kept the good smell going all day. " in 68 reviews
Madison M.
I literally have nothing but good things to say about olay. It's one of the best body washes out there with all different kinds of scents to choose from. Not only does it leave your body feeling smooth and refreshed but you'll smell so good all day. The scent literally stays on your skin. I'm not kidding. This is one of the only body washes that I really feel CLEANS your body. It gets into all of your pores where dirt is kept and cleans it and moisturizes it at the same time. I even use this for my legs to shave. It's such a good little conditioner for my legs. It's a great buy and it's cheap for the great quality you're getting. The cool part is they have little travel bottles for vacation you can take anywhere. If they had a body spray I'd buy that too. Lol
Christine B.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
Can't go wrong with Olay! This is super moisturizing great for the winter when my skin is dry and great for summer to get that glow after being in the sun. I use it to shave my legs and other areas... ūüėČ definitely helps with razor burn which is very important for me. Olay Ultra Moisture Moisturizing Body Wash with Shea Butter 23.6 Oz
Allison D.
Live Oak, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I use this on The Daily. I love how it moisturizes my skin and it doesn't have an overpowering scent so it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. However I do love the other scents such as the lavender and others. I absolutely love Olay skincare/body care products. If you want smooth skin you should definitely go purchase this!
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Got this beautiful wash in a Xmas set. It came with Olay body wash and moisturizer. I think it came from CVS. They aren’t expensive, about $10. The bottles were a very nice size, and a squishy wash sponge type deal.

It smells beautiful and was really rich and lathered up well. It was really silky on my skin and left my skin very clean and supple. It didn’t leave my skin tight either. It also left a beautiful fragrance on my skin. Very good product with a very good price!
Maureen G.
Baton Rouge
For a drug store, inexpensive body wash this is great! Leaves my skin feeling smooth and smells nice. I have pretty dry skin and I feel much more hydrated after using this. The fact that it's affordable makes it even better. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a new body wash.
Yearby B.
Gretna , LA
When my skin is as normal as it gets due to my skin condition i use this soap. The smell is so invigorating! It is gentle although i will not recommended if you are suffering from breakage it will only make you scratch more. If your skin condition is under control than i totally recommend
Jessica C.
San Diego
This is my favorite body wash since I tend to suffer from dry skin. It leaves my skin very moisturized and it doesn't feel heavy and has almost no scent, which is great since I tend to suffer from allergies, but still smells clean.
Lacie A.
West Jordan , UT
This soap is my favorite!!! The dove brand I feel like is over hyped, olay is defiantly better, in my own opinion, my skin felt more soft when I used this compared to dove. It smells amazing and I also love using this on my daughters skin.
Chelsea N.
This body wash is very moisturizing! It makes my skin feel amazing after I use it! I would buy it every time I need body wash because of how good it works. It smells really good as well! There are no complaints!
Courtney T.
Highland, UT
I recently bought this and I think it's my new fav! I actually just bought it from Walmart because I was in need. I love how soft it makes my skin. I'm able to use it everyday without it clogging my pores. The smell is great as well which obviously everyone is looking for in a body wash! Cmon! I would defiantly recommend this to anyone and everyone who is looking for softer but clean skin!
Tracy F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I came across this online. How does it make your skin feel afterward?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Do you like this scent?
Charlene G.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have really dry skin especially during winter, will Olay ultra body wash help replenish your skin?
Raven G.
Aliso viejo, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the moisturizing aspect but do you feel refreshed & clean after using?
Brittany B.
Vidor , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this rough on the skin?