BY OLAY #11 in Body Wash

Ultra Moisture Moisturize Even The Driest Skin With Continued Use Of Olay&Reg; Ultra Moisture Body Wash.&Nbsp; Olay Ultra Moisture Body Wash Leaves Your Skin Feeling Soft And Smooth After Every Shower.&Nbsp; And Thanks To A Jar Of Olay Moisturizers In Every Bottle, The Condition Of Your Skin Will Visibly Improve Over Time.&Nbsp; One Bottle Even Moisturizes Better Than 7 Bottles Of The Leading Body Wash.&Nbsp; Soothe Your Dry, Dull Skin With Moisturizing Olay Ultra Moisture Body Wash:&Nbsp; All-Day Moisture For Soft, Healthy-Looking Skin. Product Features Cleanses Skin Gently And Moisturizes To Help Keep Skin Nourished Moisturizes Better Than 7 Bottles Of The Leading Body Wash Great For Dry Or Extra-Dry Skin, Dull Skin, Rough Knees, And Elbows After 1 Use:&Nbsp; Cleans And Visibly Conditions Skin; 1 Week:&Nbsp; Moisturizes Skin To Be Lush And Nourished; 1 Bottle:&Nbsp; Makes Skin Healthy-Looking And Provides Long-Lasting Moisture Olay Ultra Moisture Moisturizing Body Wash Two Ways To Love This Olay: Body Wash - Rich Lather For A Gentle Clean Moisturizing Bar Soap - For A Deep Cleanse In Every Shower Find Your Favorite Olay Moisturizing Body Wash: Ultra Moisture - Moisturizes Better Than 7 Bottles Of The Leading Body Wash Age Defying - Younger-Looking Skin After Just One Use Daily Moisture Quench - Visibly Replenishes Skin's Moisture After Just One Use What Are You Looking For From Your Body Wash? Scent:&Nbsp; Try Olay Cleansing Body Washes Moisture:&Nbsp; Try Olay Moisture Body Washes Extra Moisture:&Nbsp; Try Olay 2-In-1 Advanced Ribbons Body Washes Moisture &Amp; Scent:&Nbsp; Try Olay 2-In-1 Essential Oils Body Washes Did You Know? Dry Skin Remedies In Your Shower Experiencing Dry, Itchy Skin?&Nbsp; The Cause Could Be Lurking Right In Your Own Bathroom.&Nbsp; P&Amp;G&Reg; Beauty Scientists Conducted A Survey And Found That Taking Frequent Hot Showers And Baths Is One Of The Leading Factors Of Dry Skin.&Nbsp; So What Is A Dry-Skin Remedy In The Shower?&Nbsp; Reach For Moisture-Enriched Body Washes And Beauty Bars, Which Have More Moisture Than Regular Soap.&Nbsp; These Can Help You Battle Dry Skin As You Cleanse. Olay Product And Ingredient Safety Promise Olay Is Committed To Providing Safe Products To Our Consumers.&Nbsp; Ensuring The Safety Of Our Products Is A Responsibility That Olay Takes Very Seriously. In Fact: Each Year, Olay Conducts Over 400,000 Safety And Quality Tests To Ensure An Excellent Experience For Ladies Around The World. All Olay Ingredients Must Be Substantiated For Safety Over A Lifetime Of Intended Use Prior To Manufacturing.&Nbsp; As An Example, We Conducted Over 250 Separate Safety Evaluations For New Olay Product Formulations In The Last Year Alone. More Than 1,000 Procter &Amp; Gamble Employees Globally Work Full-Time To Ensure The Safety And Regulatory Compliance Of Our Products And Operations, Including More Than 500 Employees Who Work Directly On Product Safety. see more...

• Olay Ultra Moisture Body Wash with Shea Butter Am I the only only...4 Answers
  • Olay Ultra Moisture Body Wash with Shea Butter i need to know mo...3 Answers
  • I've been really wanting to try out this Olay body wash. Is it go...2 Answers
Lidiya A.
This is a dupe for the Dove Deep Moisture, but heavier and really sits on my skin if I use it everytime I shower. The scent is light, but lasts for a long time and overall pleasant. The texture is creamy and this does lather pretty great, but I think this is for the ultra dry skin - if you've got normal skin, then this will make places like your back an oil slick. However, if used a couple times per week, then this is a really great moisturizing body wash that really heals dry or winter skin and ironically, it made my feet feel very soft, like I've just exfoliated. Overall, a good product!
Stephanie B.
Fort Polk, LA
I tried this product as part of a sampling activation for my honest review. I was very happy with my sample and plan to purchase it when needed. I do wish the price was on par with competitor brands, but that's why there's coupons for this particular body wash (it's about $2 more than other brands, where I live). The soap was very gentle and great for highly sensitive skin. I also loved the creamy texture and feel of the soap while washing (and afterward). I don't know that I felt extra moisturized, but I definitely wasn't dry. Overall, I think it's a very good body wash!
Alyee H.
I have to admit that I already love this product. I have purchased this body wash more than a handful of times in the past and will do so in the future. Olay has done wonders for my skin and leaves it feeling smooth and fresh. The scent isn’t overwhelming and it’s a nice touch. Looking up the price I feel it is definitely on its mark for the quality you receive. It’s also a very affordable and accessible body wash that you can easily find in varying sizes such as for traveling. Plus a little bit goes a long way to get a good lather going.
Ava C.
Springville, UT
I absolutely love this moisturizing body wash. I initially got one as a sample. After going through with the trial size bottle, I knew I couldn't live without it! My husband agrees and especially liked it's scent. So we got 3 more full sized bottles. That would last a long time for sure! The fact that a little goes a long way for this foamy wash is amazing. I would highly recommend it to anyone. It is effective. So far the only body wash that I felt so stoked about.
Hanna S.
I have mixed feelings about this body wash. As a wash it's great and as a moisturizer it's even better. My skin was super silky. However, with this scent and another one I've encountered the same problem. They smell great for about five seconds and after smelling it for any longer than that, it makes me feel nauseous. I love scented things and I can't explain why these have such an awful reaction for me but it's kept me from continuing to use them.
Mary P.
Yakima, WA
This is my most favorite body wash of all time. Trust me I have gone through so many body washes that i get in beauty boxes for that I just pick up along the way. By far this oil of Olay Shea butter body wash is the best. It is so ultra moisturizing. It doesn't leave you feeling greasy and does not leave a soapy film. Has a great smell and you just feel absolutely luxurious after a shower or bath. Any questions feel free to ask me.
Emily M.
Spartanburg, SC
I have been using this for two years now. The bottle lasts for a while! I get a new one every 3 months or so. I like it better than bar soap because it lasts much longer for the price. This particular kind is very soft on the skin and leaves my skin supple after my shower. It doesn't have a residue on the skin after bathing. It also has a gentle smell which is good for people with allergies to perfumes!
Karli P.
Shartlesville, PA
I absolutely love this body wash. I recently went out of country for the week and took a sample size of this body wash with me. I have naturally bumpy skin, but realized that it was because of this body wash that my skin has been feeling much softer and smoothr! I am actually going to switch body washes because of this. The smell is also great and fresh. Highly recommend.
Noelle M.
Joliet, IL
I LOVE this stuff! It smells so good and lathers really well. it leaves my skin feeling soft without being oily or heavy. I also really like to use it in place of a shaving cream. One bottle lasts me a long time, I just have to use a small amount to get enough to lather my whole body. Definitely something I'll continue to purchase until they come out with something better.
Chelsea H.
I absolutely love this body wash! I use it every time I shower, and I've noticed my under arm acne has cleared up since using this product. I typically buy this product from Walmart, so I'm sure you can buy it at any store. I find it to be a very inexpensive product, it's normal price is typically between $4-$5. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone!
Tracy F.
I came across this online. How does it make your skin feel afterward?
Charlene G.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I have really dry skin especially during winter, will Olay ultra body wash help replenish your skin?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Do you like this scent?
Raven G.
Aliso viejo, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love the moisturizing aspect but do you feel refreshed & clean after using?
Brittany B.
Vidor, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this rough on the skin?