BeautySkinBath & BodyOlay
Ultra Moisture | Body Wash | Shea Butter

Olay Ultra Moisture | Body Wash | Shea Butter

Reveal beautiful, healthy-looking skin with Olay Ultra Moisture Shea Butter Body Wash. Its nourishing formula gently cleanses while delivering long-lasting moisture to help treat dry skin at the source. With unique Lock-in-Moisture technology, this breakthrough body wash formula infuses moisture 10 layers deep into surface skin without leaving a coated feel. Its moisturizing formula with shea butter leaves skin feeling soft and smooth, and reveals younger-looking skin with continued use. Give your shower a simple solution that deeply moisturizes to nourish and purify skin when you cleanse from head to toe.

This is VERY hydrating. Have you felt on your skin?
I always have dry skin in the winter! What’s your go up to prevent dry skin?
Does this work well for sensitive skin?
Start your review of Olay Ultra Moisture | Body Wash | Shea Butter!
Product Highlights
My holy grail body wash. Great on my sensitive skin, as it isn't heavily scented. Super gentle and hydrating, I don't even have to use lotion! in reviews
This is great body wash. I have dry skin and this helps my skin stay hydrated. in reviews
Reagan P.
Anaheim, CA
Olay Ultra Moisture | Body Wash | Shea Butter uploaded by Reagan P.
Purchased at: Walmart
When my boyfriend asks me why I smell so good, I have to give it all to Olay Ultra Moisture | Body Wash | Shea Butter! This body wash is so soft and moves across the skin so well (not to mention it smells AMAZING). I’m not a fan of fruit scented body washes, so this is right up my alley. I highly recommend!
Marian G.
Henderson, NV
Olay Ultra Moisture | Body Wash | Shea Butter uploaded by Marian G.
Purchased at: Target
This is my top favorite body wash. I’m that person who doesn’t like to apply moisturizer right after a shower, so this product suits me perfectly. Keeps my skin moisturized for hours. This product delivers and I totally recommend it!
Rocio  R.
Tooele, UT
Olay Ultra Moisture | Body Wash | Shea Butter uploaded by Rocio  R.
This body wash is amazing. I love how well it moisturizes the skin. It also smells great!!!
Natalie L.
Ann Arbor, MI
Purchased at: Target
This is my favorite body wash! I used this for 15 years before my dermatologist told me to switch to bar soap because it has less alcohol (it's also more environmentally friendly). I started using this when olay came out with the moisture line. The original line has this, a pink one, purple one and green one all with different moisturizing levels. Obviously, this the highest was the only one that stayed! This is great! It's hydrating, fragrance free (smells like fragrance free soap) and most importantly never irritated my skin or caused eczema. I'm a bit of a product junkie, I mean I'm on influenster, but my skin is so sensitive this is the one thing that never changed! I still get the travel size for when I can go places again. My fav body wash and you can't beat the price! I find Dove can still have a smell even with their sensitive skin ones, this is the best!
Cynthia E.
Belleville, NJ
Olay Ultra Moisture | Body Wash | Shea Butter uploaded by Cynthia E.
I’m extremely satisfied with my choice of [product:olay-ultra-moisture-|-body-wash-|-shea-butter] it lathers perfectly leaving my skin moisturized and also hydrated. The exotic fragrance is also amazing and relaxes me after a long stressful day. My skin looks and feels incredible after I use this amazing Olay product. I most definitely recommend this body wash boys and girls.
Aqsa C.
Westbury, NY
Olay Ultra Moisture | Body Wash | Shea Butter uploaded by Aqsa C.
✨Just absolutely wonderful! Scrubs and clean so softly of the skin, it leaves an absolutely wonderful moisturizing sent behind hours after the wash! It cleans so wonderfully, it really aerates the skin! 💦 Was that shave butter, it’s just absolutely scrumptious in scent!😛🤤(just don’t eat it😂😅that would taste gross😂😂)💞 Olay [product:olay-ultra-moisture-|-body-wash-|-shea-butter]
Kristie M.
Skowhegan, ME
Olay Ultra Moisture | Body Wash | Shea Butter uploaded by Kristie M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Olay b3 complex body wash suds up so much. Bubbles bubbles bubbles. I have been using this for 8 days straight. It doesnt bother my sensitive skin even though there is a slight fragrance to it. What I like most about this Olay body wash is the price lol. Its definitely affordable.
Chloe  W.
Saginaw, TX
Olay Ultra Moisture | Body Wash | Shea Butter uploaded by Chloe  W.
One of my all time most favorites! Leaves my skin so smooth and soft. I love the scent ! I have very sensitive skin and this is a calming body wash for my skin. Very affordable and worth it. Lasts a long time! Highly recommend! My skin always feels so nourished after using this! 👌 Olay Ultra Moisture | Body Wash | Shea Butter|Olay Ultra Moisture | Body Wash | Shea Butter|Olay Ultra Moisture | Body Wash | Shea Butter
Susan S.
Akron, OH
Olay Ultra Moisture | Body Wash | Shea Butter uploaded by Susan S.
[product:olay-ultra-moisture-|-body-wash-|-shea-butter] is soft silky and smooth. The scent is amazing and it lathers well. I need a Baldy wash that feels like it is completely off of me when I’m done showering . This does not. I’d rather feel squeaky clean and apply lotion after. I recommend this for those that like to skip the lotion step!
Alisha  S.
Bronx, NY
1,093 reviews
Olay Ultra Moisture | Body Wash | Shea Butter uploaded by Alisha  S.
Olay Ultra Moisture | Body Wash | Shea Butter uploaded by Alisha  S.
I git this to try something new. Smells soo good. It nourish and moisturized my dry skin. It left my skin feeling refreshed.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Melissa B.
il y a 2 ans
Olay Ultra Moisture | Body Wash | Shea Butter idoes this product actually help with dry skin?
Sheri O. il y a 2 ans
Yes. After showering or bathing, apply a moisturizer and you'll increase moisturizing effect.